Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol it’s Saturday so we’re off to meadowhall and I’m going to film a shop with me…. How bloody boring 😂 I’ve been to the primark in meadowhall it’s crazy busy and probably the crappiest primark I’ve ever been in- literally like a jumble sale.
The Sheffield city centre is way better and less busy. I don’t know why she’d go to meadowhall on a Saturday when she has so much free time in the week?? What a sad couples trip out for them, I avoid meadowhall at all costs this time of year!

Reactions: 8
She'd rather sit watching movies in the dark than see daylight on her days off. I wonder if lack of Vitamin D if causing her 'fonk'.

Reactions: 6
Will it be a video with both of them touching everything in sight and talking about what's noo?
They normally wonder around the same shop separately filming their own content. What a weird way to spend your day with your mate who lives hours drive away and you don't see very often.... unless of course their friendship is just kneif youtube convenience...

Reactions: 9
They normally wonder around the same shop separately filming their own content. What a weird way to spend your day with your mate who lives hours drive away and you don't see very often.... unless of course their friendship is just kneif youtube convenience...
Then Emma picks something up which is three sizes too small and Mik tells her it’s ugly as if she has any right to critique someone’s fashion sense.

and for some reason everything mik picks up Emma tells her it’s great 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then Emma picks something up which is three sizes too small and Mik tells her it’s ugly as if she has any right to critique someone’s fashion sense.

and for some reason everything mik picks up Emma tells her it’s great 🙄
Emmas too vanilla, never wants to be controversial or rock the boat with an actual opinion. And miks just a rude cow who thinks she's so different from everything mainstream when really she's textbook "basic witch". I swear Emmas hanging on to the friendship for views/content and mik clearly uses Emma to present herself as the young, thin, wacky one by comparison
Bunch of frenemies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For the new vlogmas intro she’s done a Lego stop motion.
This woman has far too much time on her hands. That must have taken hours to do not to mention building all the Lego sets…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just caught up on her last blog and I cannot believe she’s got herself ANOTHER bloody ‘engagement’ ring.

• Wow
  • Haha
I just caught up on her last blog and I cannot believe she’s got herself ANOTHER bloody ‘engagement’ ring.
I just do not understand that one bit, swapping out rings every week, most of which are jost random PR samples? She’s got enough other fingers to wear this costume jewellery. I can’t imagine ever swapping either of my wedding or engagement rings for something else! Do they not mean anything to her?!

I know she’s said the purple one is a bit wonky (again), get it fixed?! And her original wedding ring lost a stone?? But she bought other replacements rather than fixing it. Jost weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t really understand her I think there’s something not quite right with her. I think she needs a digital detox, cut back a bit on the over sharing and a fresh set of ideas. She was bleating in about cracks in a mug for about 5 minutes fgs. I’m also fully aware that I’m part of the problem for continuing to watch her. I just can’t help myself!

• Heart
No dates show on each individual blog post but that SAD one was from February. I genuinely thought it was from last week. I guess the dates are removed so it's less obvious how many posts have been deleted and how infrequently the blog is updated.

Screenshot_20221201-085610_Chrome.jpg

She needs a job, or at least a different hobby alongside this one.
Yes she works 2.5 days a week but it's from home and she's stuck in the house (her choice) so she can watch movies whilst she's supposed to be working.
I think her routine must be absolutely crap. If she had some structure and interacted with real people she wouldn't be bouncing off the walls so much or falling into the slomp she's in now.

Reactions: 5
The amount of pr she's accepting at the minute is insane. Especially from someone that said in the past she'd only accept it if she loved the products. It'd as if she has no money so is now just saying yes to everything.

The amount of pr she's accepting at the minute is insane. Especially from someone that said in the past she'd only accept it if she loved the products. It'd as if she has no money so is now just saying yes to everything.
I’m sure she recently said in a video she’s started accepting much more than she usually does because it ‘helps’ her have product to make videos about. Maybe she’s finally realised no one wants to hear about expired beauty products anymore and doesn’t want to spend her own money to buy product.

Reactions: 2
She said recently she is accepting more PR because she wants to make “doing this” cheaper

What does she spend that actually is shown in videos…. Nothing, it’s all gone off and expired or discontinued

Reactions: 5
Who is who in the Lego stop motion video? As if Emma is the blonde it’s a bit shady as she’s driving 🚘

Reactions: 3
I’m not entirely sure why Emma is such a big part of the vlogmas intro anyway? She’ll be in one vlog at absolute max two. Wouldn’t it make more sense to do an intro with her family who she sees every single day and feature more often?

I get that she’s in the song but even that I don’t understand why.

Reactions: 7
I’m not entirely sure why Emma is such a big part of the vlogmas intro anyway? She’ll be in one vlog at absolute max two. Wouldn’t it make more sense to do an intro with her family who she sees every single day and feature more often?

I get that she’s in the song but even that I don’t understand why.
Does emma use the intro/mik references in her vlogmas?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.