Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, I'm glad I haven't been eating them for years and somehow never noticed some marzipan!

I think I just lost some brain cells watching todays video.

Charging around Primark, half full Starbocks cup sloshing around and holding it right next to the clothes. It's an easy way for things to get ruined which is why most places have a no food/ drink policy. Maybe it's different in America Meadowhall. Edit: the cup disappears during the video, hopefully a bin magically appeared and she didn't casually leave it in Primark.

My personal highlights

A clotch bag

Some fonky slippers

A dupe of a random American brand of throw that the American Youtubers have (it's just a perfectly normal throw)

Astrological-y stoff

"This is like something from Elf". How? It's a striped jumper.

A polyester nightie 'feels like something Brooke Shields would wear in a Christmas movie'

"My husband is a scorpio but my initial is M so I always thought that was strange" It really isn't.

She's surprised to find some PJs that don't have Disney stoff on. Not sure why.

Mik doesn't wear dressing gowns because you can't wear them when you're soaking wet from the bath? Does she think this is what the rest of us do?

She didn't buy a single thing. Just went in to film herself grabbing and stroking things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks, I'm glad I haven't been eating them for years and somehow never noticed some marzipan!

Charging around Primark, half full Starbocks cup sloshing around and holding it right next to the clothes. It's an easy way for things to get ruined which is why most places have a no food/ drink policy. Maybe it's different in America Meadowhall. Edit: the cup disappears during the video, hopefully a bin magically appeared and she didn't casually leave it in Primark.

My personal highlights

A clotch bag

Some fonky slippers

A dupe of a random American brand of throw that the American Youtubers have (it's just a perfectly normal throw)

Astrological-y stoff

A polyester nightie 'feels like something Brooke Shields would wear in a Christmas movie'

"My husband is a scorpio but my initial is M so I always thought that was strange" It really isn't.

Mik doesn't wear dressing gowns because you can't wear them when you're soaking wet from the bath? Does she think this is what the rest of us do?

She didn't buy a single thing. Just went in to film herself grabbing and stroking things.
The 'trouble dancing with a clotch'......was brilliant.....like it was some sort of infection in the crotch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion when it's time:

Mikhila McDaid #14 Her husband is a Scorpio but her initial is M, which is strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How the hell does she not know to use the same batch of wallpaper šŸ˜‚
Also no, heā€™s not going to be enthusiastic about your ā€œDIY projectsā€ because you always make an absolute bollox of them and to be honest, youā€™ve ruined that house.
That started before the tongue and groove obsession šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
ā€¦and the kitchen tiles used the wrong way aroundā€¦looks oddā€¦

Reactions: 4
Am I wearing my dressing gown wrong? Since when was it designed to be worn in replacement of a towel? I always thought it was just to keep me warm when in my pjsā€¦ šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was surprised to see Milo wearing a football top (Spurs`) on his birthday. Maybe he's getting an interest in football or at least watching it, although with Mik dictating everything they do and watch on TV he has no chance of watching the world cup even.
Unless they watched the England USA game as we know who she would support but I doubt she even let him watch that.
I hope if he does have an interest in something like football Lee will actually explore it with him. Mik is too selfish to.

Reactions: 5

My personal highlights

A clotch bag

Some fonky slippers

Astrological-y stoff

Perfect recap šŸ¤£ husband is a Scorpio but my initial is M what the heck? Maybe he is called Shane after all seeing as that begins with S like Scorpio

Yep, same school, that's why I know she's also a prolific vaper...
Do tell all...

What's the obsession with grobby coloured slobby jompers

I have had to click off the vlog when she tried showing us stoff in the dark

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What's the obsession with grobby coloured slobby jompers

I have had to click off the vlog when she tried showing us stoff in the dark
I loved the part where she purchased two completely identical jompers then tried to convince us they were differentā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved the part where she purchased two completely identical jompers then tried to convince us they were differentā€¦
She made it worse be explaining.
How was that vlog in anyway about Christmas? It was just her prattling about the "amazing" Morrisons lights.

Reactions: 2
ā€¦and the kitchen tiles used the wrong way aroundā€¦looks oddā€¦
šŸ˜‚ oh yeah forgot about the tiles! Some poor bugger is going to have some work on their hands if they ever sell up. Trying to undo all of her botched DIY

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think itā€™s weird that she has never had any beauty sponsorships - ever? I donā€™t know how it works with sponsorships but surely some beauty brands would work with her at some point

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think itā€™s weird that she has never had any beauty sponsorships - ever? I donā€™t know how it works with sponsorships but surely some beauty brands would work with her at some point
She used to have beauty sponsorships - back in the day she really heavily worked with makeup revolution and sheā€™s had other ones here and there throughout the years.
But nothing specifically beauty recently, however that can be explained by just watching her videos - what beauty brand in their right mind would sponsor her these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think itā€™s weird no one wants to sponsor that greasy looking muppet with the smodged eyeshadow

• Haha
She used to have beauty sponsorships - back in the day she really heavily worked with makeup revolution and sheā€™s had other ones here and there throughout the years.
But nothing specifically beauty recently, however that can be explained by just watching her videos - what beauty brand in their right mind would sponsor her these days.
If you look through her videos with the search box the only sponsored videos have been

Emma Sleep
Tesco Scan As You Shop
Revolution pro
John pye auction house
Hello fresh
Morrisons galentineā€™s Day meal deals
Spa seekers
Mums eye view channel
Clairol grey hair
Lily silk
Car rental place in America

In twelve years of being a beauty tuber that is just odd. I would never want my product advertised on her channel but still she has 100,000 subscribers šŸ«£

If you look through her videos with the search box the only sponsored videos have been

Emma Sleep
Tesco Scan As You Shop
Revolution pro
John pye auction house
Hello fresh
Spa seekers
Mums eye view channel
Clairol grey hair
Lily silk

In twelve years of being a beauty tuber that is just odd. I would never want my product advertised on her channel but still she has 100,000 subscribers šŸ«£
At one point she created a makeup palette with make up revolution but they decided to go with sophdoesnails instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Emma Sleep
Tesco Scan As You Shop
Revolution pro
John pye auction house
Hello fresh
Spa seekers
Mums eye view channel
Clairol grey hair
Lily silk

Sheā€™s been sponsored by
- Tam Beauty
- Revolution / Makeup Obsession (same company)
- Garnier
- George at Asda makeup line
- simple skincare
- seventeen beauty
- Superdrug
- TKMAXX beauty week
- beautyspotter
- veet

these are just the ones Iā€™ve found on a scroll through and since the asa changed the rules so ad had to be in the title.
She has had beauty sponsorships before.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.