Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might make those ‘cookies’ she shows us every year - that’ll be as festive as it gets

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does arts and crafts with her friend Karen. Why does she never film that? I’m sure she could find a way to not have the friend on camera if she doesn’t want to

Reactions: 3
The way she went on about meetings during school time…. Mik you work part time…. You work from home…. You could go if you wanted….

Plus what do you expect the teachers to do… give up all their free time for you?!?
Also, her parents who don't work comment... clueless to people who work part time, shifts, flexi hours etc.

Reactions: 4
She might make those ‘cookies’ she shows us every year - that’ll be as festive as it gets
She's made sugar cookies......as she is American! 😂 However, she's made them in November as opposed to the traditional Christmas Eve......but, as with pompkin spiced latte, she doesn't actually like sugar cookies as she isn't icing them - so they're not sweet enough for her ....so, she's sprinkled shogar (sugar) over the top of the dough........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So funny that she's used this for YT content. Well for an absloute FACT she doesn't park up anyway, just stops the car in the middle of the road where it's a three way road junction opposite the school gates, stays in the driving seat with engine on and and shoves him out which is very dangerous and I'd say illegal. I hate people like this, like they are too busy to spare five mins to walk a few paces, chat with their child, set their day, tell them what's happening for pick up time, terrible behaviour ... So in my opinion the road closure is the right thing to do. If you don't try to drive too close to school (ie drive, park and walk) it's no problem really. Working parent here, always rushing but set off a minute or two earlier.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So funny that she's used this for YT content. Well for an absloute FACT she doesn't park up anyway, just stops the car in the middle of the road where it's a three way road junction opposite the school gates, stays in the driving seat with engine on and and shoves him out which is very dangerous and I'd say illegal. I hate people like this, like they are too busy to spare five mins to walk a few paces, chat with their child, set their day, tell them what's happening for pick up time, terrible behaviour ... So in my opinion the road closure is the right thing to do. If you don't try to drive too close to school (ie drive, park and walk) it's no problem really. Working parent here, always rushing but set off a minute or two earlier.
Do you know her ? Do tell us more

• Heart
Oo the tea is hot!! Feel free to spill boohoo. I am secretly hoping your a fellow parent at the school 🤣

If you pull up her vlogmas videos for the last four years its the same shite every year.

Those frozen sugar biscuits
Grey dirty sweaters
Greasy hair
Making coffee and spilling it every where on the counter
Creepy elf on the shelf
Lee taking mr big bollocks for a walk in the dark
Manic moving furniture around
Drinking red wine
Obsessing over candles or incense
Watching her apply oil all over her face
Click bait titles about stress / nervous break downs
Having a cold
Whispering in the dark house at the crack of dawn
Changing her cloffice around

Guess who did a video on day 23 of last year vlogmas called school problems and a thumb nail with “school trouble” on 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just been reminding myself how festive vlogmas eve was last year, that thread is pretty funny.

At least she's vlogging in December so there might be something Christmas related!

Screenshot_20221126-123150_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-123104_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-122929_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-123006_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-122904_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-122604_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m dying that her content is just the same as last year no change apart from her hair colour! How could I forget the incessant yawning from the vlogmas recap 🫣

Reactions: 6
How the hell does she not know to use the same batch of wallpaper 😂
Also no, he’s not going to be enthusiastic about your “DIY projects” because you always make an absolute bollox of them and to be honest, you’ve ruined that house.
That started before the tongue and groove obsession 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For an ‘influencer’ with a combined 133k subs on YT her views are poor.
Maybe that’s because her content consists of self indulgent waffle.

She always talks about the algorithm but surely a Saturday evening…. A lot of people will be out and people’s work Christmas parties will be starting? But remember goys it’s not her content that’s the problem

Aren't the Frosty Fancies the same as the French Fancies, just white in colour!? I don't think the yoooshooal ones have marzipan in but she keeps saying they do!?

Reactions: 10
Aren't the Frosty Fancies the same as the French Fancies, just white in colour!? I don't think the yoooshooal ones have marzipan in but she keeps saying they do!?
Yea they’re exactly the same but a different flavour. (I think they’re the same flavour as the plain pink ones)

No they don't - it's a sponge square with buttercream on top......wrapped in fondant icing....lemon, chocolate and strawberry

I had to laugh at the manic pov of Primark - looking for the niacinamide serum in a 'green box' - it's in a pale yellow box and was staring her in the face! She claimed they hadn't got any!

• Haha
No they don't - it's a sponge square with buttercream on top......wrapped in fondant icing....lemon, chocolate and strawberry

I had to laugh at the manic pov of Primark - looking for the niacinamide serum in a 'green box' - it's in a pale yellow box and was staring her in the face! She claimed they hadn't got any!
She’ll kick herself when she reads here…. And she’ll launch into an ADHD association rant I bet

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.