Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy to leave the kids with gronma and grandad when swanning off to Las Vegas car parks for photos of them looking like they having bOnk ups on a dirty wall though

Reactions: 7
Yeah, every time it's an ad she keeps trying to get the views up hoping hello fresh will sponsor again. I find it so annoying when she keeps reposting the vid and it's in my subscriptions several times!

Reactions: 4
The title is the least of her concerns with a thumbnail like that why would anyone want to click on it..

View attachment 1759863
I've taken one for the team... hilarious story about will ferrel, pokes her finger nail through a jomper in morrisons, school has asked parents not to park in front of the school... massive stretch for a clickbait title. hilarious will ferrel story pt 2, Lego.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Being asked not to park outside a school is trouble at school? Title click bait like that is just going to piss people off. Why is she even bothering filming this shite who could possibly give a shite about the parking arrangements at a school?

Reactions: 12
I know right? Every school has the same shite - does she really think her mundane existence is appealing or escapism for people? My word - I should become a vlogger social media-er..

I can’t face watching - hate or not. It’s annoying and yes repeated ads? Pass.. she’s so slack with her Instagram it’s unreal. Her social media is based on her moods - hectic or non existent..

Reactions: 6
You can tell she’s one of the worst offenders at that school for parking - she sets off an hour early to sit there in her car talking to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell she’s one of the worst offenders at that school for parking - she sets off an hour early to sit there in her car talking to herself
It’s probably why it’s such a big deal to her because she’s now in a huff that she’ll have to walk to get Milo and we all know how much she hates being outside.

Reactions: 7
The way she went on about meetings during school time…. Mik you work part time…. You work from home…. You could go if you wanted….

Plus what do you expect the teachers to do… give up all their free time for you?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who chooses/sticks with a primary school that would be an hours walk away? I’m guessing it might have been that she didn’t move him when they moved house. But if the school rOn is the bane of her life like she says, why has she never moved him to somewhere walkable. He’s in his final year and should be able to walk himself if he was remotely streetwise.

Reactions: 4
Who chooses/sticks with a primary school that would be an hours walk away? I’m guessing it might have been that she didn’t move him when they moved house. But if the school rOn is the bane of her life like she says, why has she never moved him to somewhere walkable. He’s in his final year and should be able to walk himself if he was remotely streetwise.
I don't think their estate is within walking distance of anything. Pretty certain it's one of those places where you'd need to get in the car to go anywhere.

Reactions: 3
Why is she doing vlogmas? All we get is a five minute upload in her dark dreary house, talking about coffee and American tv shows!

Vlogmas is supposed to be a Christmas themed vlog every day on the run up to Christmas....for example : Christmas markets; gift buying; gift wrapping; Christmas cards; Christmas decorations; putting the tree up; Christmas cooking/baking; Gift guide for men/women/children/pets; Santa's grotto; Weekend breaks; how to survive christmas; best of christmas tv/films.............she does NOTHING festive! Isn't she bringing out a festive mog collection this year?

Why is she doing vlogmas? All we get is a five minute upload in her dark dreary house, talking about coffee and American tv shows!

Vlogmas is supposed to be a Christmas themed vlog every day on the run up to Christmas....for example : Christmas markets; gift buying; gift wrapping; Christmas cards; Christmas decorations; putting the tree up; Christmas cooking/baking; Gift guide for men/women/children/pets; Santa's grotto; Weekend breaks; how to survive christmas; best of christmas tv/films.............she does NOTHING festive! Isn't she bringing out a festive mog collection this year?
I’ve never seen a single YouTuber do vlogmas in that format? It’s always just a normal vlog everyday unyil
Christmas - but most do it in December so of course some vlogs then have some Christmas festivities in them.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen a single YouTuber do vlogmas in that format? It’s always just a normal vlog everyday unyil
Christmas - but most do it in December so of course some vlogs then have some Christmas festivities in them.
Family vloggers tend to do festive themed activities with their children. The Gleam team always did really good vlogmas content. Zoe Sugg is doing vlogmas this year and says she's got a load of christmas themed content coming up.....It's adsense season afterall 😂

Family vloggers tend to do festive themed activities with their children. The Gleam team always did really good vlogmas content. Zoe Sugg is doing vlogmas this year and says she's got a load of christmas themed content coming up.....It's adsense season afterall 😂
Zoe Suggs vlogmas is my favourite most years - and everyday is just a normal vlog but some have festive things in because it’s December 🤷‍♀️

I think vlogmas should be Christmassy, even if it's not every day. Putting up the tree, making Christmas food, having a Christmas gathering, Christmas activities with or without the kids, shopping for Christmas presents, Christmas markets, general Christmas prep, visiting family, maybe even helping a local charity at Christmas time

Mik already put the tree up, doesn't buy presents, doesn't seem to do most of those things. I'm expecting dark footage filmed on an iPhone on selfie mode of her watching Netflix in the dark on her own saying she feels so festive after watching a teen Christmas film. Or driving to StarbOcks getting giddy about red cOps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.