Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg when did she say this!? When have they even been outside other than going from the car to Starbocks?
Start of her last vlog. Watching the drippy one drive cars. So not even in the great outdoors/picturesque scenery etc but on the side of a race track is what she thinks camping is 🤣 "we are going to outside for a few hours. This feels like camping to us".
There is also a starbocks mention i believe. She thinks she's pretty edgy for ordering ahead on the app. Probably thinks us deprived mere mortals cannot do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to kit them all out in warm outside clothes and Hit the Peak District on a Sunday for a nice walk and take in the beautiful scenery. Seriously it’d make her feel so much more chilled than walking to the Tesco on the side of the dual carriageway way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs to kit them all out in warm outside clothes and Hit the Peak District on a Sunday for a nice walk and take in the beautiful scenery. Seriously it’d make her feel so much more chilled than walking to the Tesco on the side of the dual carriageway way.
Sounds lovely but her world and outlook on life are way too small for anything like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree l- I always find it sad people are happy trudging round B&M spending all their money on crap but can’t go out and enjoy nature and exercise. Don’t get me wrong I love shopping but if I dragged my husband and kids to the shops day in day out they’d explode.

We try and mix it up at weekends sports (partaking and watching), fresh air, road trips, nights away, shopping, diy, meals out, theatre. Live is wonderful if you mix it up a bit it doesn’t need to be spend spend spend on crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I agree l- I always find it sad people are happy trudging round B&M spending all their money on crap but can’t go out and enjoy nature and exercise. Don’t get me wrong I love shopping but if I dragged my husband and kids to the shops day in day out they’d explode.

We try and mix it up at weekends sports (partaking and watching), fresh air, road trips, nights away, shopping, diy, meals out, theatre. Live is wonderful if you mix it up a bit it doesn’t need to be spend spend spend on crap.
This. All of this. I feel genuinely sorry for her that there's so much in life she misses out on and is totally oblivious to.

Speaking of trudging round tat shops. I see her and Emma have done the same video. Emma has more views in 12 hours than mik in a day despite having less than a quarter of the subs mik (paid for) has. Ouch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Start of her last vlog. Watching the drippy one drive cars. So not even in the great outdoors/picturesque scenery etc but on the side of a race track is what she thinks camping is 🤣 "we are going to outside for a few hours. This feels like camping to us".
There is also a starbocks mention i believe. She thinks she's pretty edgy for ordering ahead on the app. Probably thinks us deprived mere mortals cannot do the same.
That's so depressing. If just being outside 'feels like camping' then that says so much.

Reactions: 6
I remeber in a video recently - I am sorry I can’t recall for the life of me which one it was, but she was going on about her and lee wanting to retire to America - but guys like east coast y know or like west coast? I laughed my pants off at that part.. seriously? Me and Mrs average from Doncaster, can live the medium life there, wasting money - albeit in shitholes - but they genuinely think they could afford that wasteful lifestyle in the states in the romanticised places she thinks they’re going to consider retiring to?!! Yea okay mik.. you’ll be doors up from your mum and dad and brother and sister in law taking over everyone else’s lives, come on! Head in the clouds…

Does she think money grows on trees? She really hasn’t got a clue has she? She earns a part time reasonable wage, makes pocket money takling to herself.. I think lees the bigger earner - yet it’s all - my house/ me / I… I’m just not sure how she can spend so much. And that’s only what we see! Exactly what is wrong with SM types..

Sorry - close to folks and brother - in Doncaster that was…

And sorry - I cannot spell this evening!

• Heart
I remeber in a video recently - I am sorry I can’t recall for the life of me which one it was, but she was going on about her and lee wanting to retire to America - but guys like east coast y know or like west coast? I laughed my pants off at that part.. seriously? Me and Mrs average from Doncaster, can live the medium life there, wasting money - albeit in shitholes - but they genuinely think they could afford that wasteful lifestyle in the states in the romanticised places she thinks they’re going to consider retiring to?!! Yea okay mik.. you’ll be doors up from your mum and dad and brother and sister in law taking over everyone else’s lives, come on! Head in the clouds…

Does she think money grows on trees? She really hasn’t got a clue has she? She earns a part time reasonable wage, makes pocket money takling to herself.. I think lees the bigger earner - yet it’s all - my house/ me / I… I’m just not sure how she can spend so much. And that’s only what we see! Exactly what is wrong with SM types..

Sorry - close to folks and brother - in Doncaster that was…

And sorry - I cannot spell this evening!
Does she realize how expensive it is to live in America, never mind the visa application process etc she wouldn't be let in at all nevermind granted full citizenship. Neither her or her husband would be considered skilled workers or special talent or whatever they call it to live there, and i doubt either of them would get sponsored by an employer there either, isn't her husband in sales or something like that? Talk about living in a fantasy world. She's never lived anywhere outside of Doncaster but would be willing to move to America? She's never even lived in a big city! Most people its a gradual progression e.g they might move from a smaller town to a bigger town or maybe a city, and then move abroad.

Reactions: 4
Have they ever even spoken to locals while they were on their trips? Other than the sales associates in bath and bodywork’s

She thinks her life is a Hallmark movie. Living in America would be nothing at all like her imagination. She’s selfish enough to leave her family and move there but it will never happen - thankfully the visa process is extremely tricky or she would have applied by now I reckon with her impulsiveness. But seriously do they realise how expensive it is to live there? The cost of living is sky high esp in the places she wants to live. Nobody retires to the USA unless they’re a celebrity !

She's deluded. I bet there's not much more spending we don't see tbh, i think she has to show us everything. It's inconsistent and she splurges in peaks and troughs. If i were a gambler I'd bet you anything the very brief no spends are to let herself catch up with credit card and klarna repayments. Someone commented before about her going home after window shopping to order online was prob so she can pay with klarna.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy Thanksgiving to the McDaids. Have a lovely day celebrating a holiday from the country you wish you were born in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually surprised she’s not mentioned thanksgiving much or at all

Reactions: 5
You know they are prob having Turkey and all the trimmings with a big pompkin pie for after to celebrate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know they are prob having Turkey and all the trimmings with a big pompkin pie for after to celebrate 🤣
Probably get another costco vlog on Sunday because she went there to get all the American things for her thanksgiving day dinner.

• Haha
I stumbled on the video from 5 years ago about moving in with her parents. She says they go for Sunday lunch every week so moving in together will be great wtf!!! Seriously I don’t blame anyone for moving in with parents if it helps them financially or if there’s a care need etc but going round for a few hours is really not the same living with someone full time is it? Surely you need to be prepared for what that brings. I actually think the way she lives her life so publicly is really damaging for them all.

I stumbled on the video from 5 years ago about moving in with her parents. She says they go for Sunday lunch every week so moving in together will be great wtf!!! Seriously I don’t blame anyone for moving in with parents if it helps them financially or if there’s a care need etc but going round for a few hours is really not the same living with someone full time is it? Surely you need to be prepared for what that brings. I actually think the way she lives her life so publicly is really damaging for them all.
I think the fact that she didn’t even make it the full 5 years they’d planned before she’d had enough really proves she went into it not having any clue what it was going to be like. She hated it - she complained about not being able to use parts of the house because they’d decided to live their lives so separated (which imo is actually much weirder than just living together normally). It was like they lived in the same house but actually spent less time together than they had before they moved in. They avoided each other in the house. She’d regularly complain she couldn’t use the kitchen because her parents were in it or were in their snug area. That’s not a practical way to live in your home.

I think the fact that she didn’t even make it the full 5 years they’d planned before she’d had enough really proves she went into it not having any clue what it was going to be like. She hated it - she complained about not being able to use parts of the house because they’d decided to live their lives so separated (which imo is actually much weirder than just living together normally). It was like they lived in the same house but actually spent less time together than they had before they moved in. They avoided each other in the house. She’d regularly complain she couldn’t use the kitchen because her parents were in it or were in their snug area. That’s not a practical way to live in your home.
Yes, that’s no way to live. Waiting til your own parents cleared out of the kitchen before you can feel like you can use it. Feeling like you don’t belong in your own back garden even though her mom bought a pool, presumably for everyone to enjoy at that size. If you’re going into that situation, you’ve just got to embrace it surely, big family dinners, learning to share, making a rota for all the chores and cooking... or just don’t do it, sometimes the money just isn’t worth the misery.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.