Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she babies him as such, i think it's more that she's so "hands off" with parenting she's completely out of touch with where a child his age is at in life.

I can't help wonder if she had crap selfish parents so she thinks this is the norm? I remember one vlog where they had sunday dinner with the kids and she took herself straight off after to go play her switch in her bedroom.... a mother of two in her 30s ffs.

I feel a bit sorry for her, she's had the means and opportunity to make nice family memories over the years instead she's spent thousands of hours talking to herself in her spare room and dragging the kids around meadowhall.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Milo playing op to that elf thing and Santa is just a way of him hoping for her attention. He’s seen the older Ella has got the less attention she receives (micro rice gift anyone?) he knows when he plays up the baby, childishness she loves it.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Milo playing op to that elf thing and Santa is just a way of him hoping for her attention. He’s seen the older Ella has got the less attention she receives (micro rice gift anyone?) he knows when he plays up the baby, childishness she loves it.
I doubt it, I really have been wondering if he has needs that they haven’t disclosed, because he was obsessed with washing his hands, then he had the weight powder so I wonder if there’s something else in the background

Reactions: 3
I doubt it, I really have been wondering if he has needs that they haven’t disclosed, because he was obsessed with washing his hands, then he had the weight powder so I wonder if there’s something else in the background
I'm sure he'll have adhd by Tuesday

• Haha
Well if she goes to her gp appointment sure we will be treated to a string of pre vlogs where she can’t deal with the anxiety and a pit of depression afterwards

I think she will get free rail travel .... I have a relative to works on track engineering in the north west and he and his wife get free travel.
She won't get any free rail travel working for a freight TOC. That all went with privatisation

Only passenger TOC staff get it (and its a good perk, free on your TOC, and leisure discount on others)

Reactions: 2
Are we expecting a come shop with me tomorrow? I reckon B&M this time, lots of Christmas stoff that's super cute. Maybe some mogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure he'll have adhd by Tuesday
I’m sure she’s said before she thinks that both Milo & her dad have ADHD too.

Although I feel like if Milo did it would probably have been picked up by his school by now as ADHD is much easier to diagnose in little boys as that’s what the original studies were done on.

Reactions: 4
Are we expecting a come shop with me tomorrow? I reckon B&M this time, lots of Christmas stoff that's super cute. Maybe some mogs.
Oh no, it's a Q&A filmed ten minutes after the loxory video. No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bincident gets a mention in today’s video, with another explanation of her ear piercing scars for the 86383th time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The bincident gets a mention in today’s video, with another explanation of her ear piercing scars for the 86383th time.
Sounds like I might as well just pick any random video from the last two years then!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She takes her ear lobe keloids very seriously doesn't she. You'd think she'd been through some serious medical trauma like a heart transplant the way she constantly brings it up over the years. Someone needs to tell her if a bumpy ear lobe and cesarean scar are the sum of her medical worries by the age of 35 she's doing pretty good.

I see the thumbnail says "having a grown up child". Is that referencing Lee's experience of being married to her.

I'm sorru but i cant and wont indulge her in 40 minutes of talking about herself. I bet it's a repeated hash of everything we've heard before

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why can’t she just sit there and talk to the camera and answer the questions without smothering gloop on her face in every single video?
why does she think everyone wants to see her get ready all the time? Its actually minging!
I watched for about 4 seconds and when she started plopping lotions and potions on I turned off.
gross oily moon face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow, 2 minutes 43 seconds into the Q & A and my ears pricked up! She's talking about colour matching a client on the 'Urban Decay Counter' for foundation .....Urban Decay brought out their first foundation in 2014 and Khila claimed to have worked at UD, ten years ago - or 12, depending on which story you believe

I also looked at Khila's blog post when she first got the Naked palette (2010)....To say she worked on the UD counter - she did not know the palette was a velour feel as she'd only seen it online. Then I went to the 'Urban Decay - Book of Shadows III' on her videos. She states she ordered the Book of Shadows and Naked Palette at the same time. Urban decay staff used to get palettes for free - she paid for hers. She complains that she can't get 'Book of Shadows 2' - surely if she had been an UD employee - it would be easy to source??? She says that the primer potion came with the NYC palette but, she's never tried it! She'd heard from other people that UD eyeshadow fallout was bad!

I've also found out that from 2010, she was just a beauty blogger/youtuber......no mention anywhere of her UD counter experience - which was apparently in 2012 or 2010 - she can't make her mind up. In 2014 she got an award from Cosmopolitan for her beauty blog which she had been doing full time from 2010 as a 'stay at home mum'

So, I fell down a rabbit hole and discovered this blog post from a beauty blogger in Norway :

"I had planned on obtaining Naked 3 and Naked Basics but due to the sales person being absent, EVERY TIME I VISITED, I ended up giving it a miss. There is something about the Urban Decay counter in Meadowhall, there is never any staff and no offense to the lovely bare Minerals sales girls but I want the brand sales person to sell me stuff! It really disappoints me when I have questions that can only be answered by the brand staff and the brand staff are ALWAYS on a break. Unfortunately I also experience the same (this trip) with Illamasqua but that was a one off. However it didn’t stop me buying Illamasqua as I actually knew what I wanted so I didn’t need any help there. Shame on you Urban Decay Meadowhall!"

This was the UD counter in Meadowhall - Illamasqua is directly at the side of it. Khila has always maintained it was 'Bare Minerals' at the side of the counter - it could have moved I suppose but, I think after all this, she's fibbing about working for UD
1668947713050.png

• Wow
  • Haha
No comment 🍊

DD62B13F-5324-4EB5-99B2-8A5CED801BDA.png

D94EDC65-AC47-4D53-9A74-173E39617473.jpeg

Also, I can definitely see her lying about having worked for UD

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t sit through 40 minutes of the same shite from every “kewennay” she has ever done.

Switched off at one minute after seeing the video title “designer big habit” think she means BAG the moron 🤣

P.s only one comment lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.