Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah another irrelevant silk advert in todays video. Her beauty favourites she never talks about and never buys from her own pocket. Irony of her trying to push silk pillow cases on us for making your hair look good but her hair in this video has terrible frizzy breakage sticking up all over. TRAINS make your skin dry? She has lost the plot
Why would I take a luxury recommendation off someone who doesn't appear to have washed her hair? She says at one point she's glad she hasn't styled her hair because it's raining outside? But she's filming inside and if she was going out wouldn't she wear a coat or use an umbrella? I did laugh that Ella thought the Lily Silk dressing gown was dress, probably thought it was another wedding dress from Vinted.

Reactions: 7
that too faced palette is the only makeup product that she's bought recently, she's talked non stop about it. She needs to throw away all her makeup from 2012-2018 because that's all she uses and it will all be gone off by now. She should start fresh with her makeup collection or do a project pan or something.

Reactions: 5
that too faced palette is the only makeup product that she's bought recently, she's talked non stop about it. She needs to throw away all her makeup from 2012-2018 because that's all she uses and it will all be gone off by now. She should start fresh with her makeup collection or do a project pan or something.
Yes, you're right. I really don't think she's at all interested in makeup though, she's so out of touch and not kept up. I think she feels pressured to make those videos because that's what her original subscriber base came from. If she's bothered by views all she needs to do is walk round primark once a week and then she can knock this fake beauty video on the head.

I can't watch her beauty vids, I'm too afraid I'll see her face slathered in oil, it honestly makes me feel sick. That's not an exaggerated comment because i don't like her either 🤢🤮

• Haha
There’s a lady I follow on Instagram. She does a half and half face of Charlotte Tilbury and a much cheaper alternative. Unlike a lot of people that do it she really does advocate the cheaper products a lot of the time and really applies it well. This is what Mikhila should be doing!

There’s a lady I follow on Instagram. She does a half and half face of Charlotte Tilbury and a much cheaper alternative. Unlike a lot of people that do it she really does advocate the cheaper products a lot of the time and really applies it well. This is what Mikhila should be doing!
Half a face of cheap oil, half of more expensive oils.

She used to do quite nice makeup and be relatable but this insistence of putting layers of oil, primer etc under everything isn't good.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Half a face of cheap oil, half of more expensive oils.

She used to do quite nice makeup and be relatable but this insistence of putting layers of oil, primer etc under everything isn't good.
Followed by her moaning why her makeop looks too shiny and greasy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh on Em's vlog she says her and Khila were supposed to be going to London for the weekend but, Em is going to Donny instead? Is Khila finally having financial issues???

Ooh on Em's vlog she says her and Khila were supposed to be going to London for the weekend but, Em is going to Donny instead? Is Khila finally having financial issues???
Mik probably you know forgot to book tickets becoz her wannabe adhd….

Surely she gets a few freebies every now and again working for the railway.
She doesn’t work for a customer train company. She works for freight trains. Unless she wants to jump in the back with the cargo I can’t see what freebies they’d get.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she will get free rail travel .... I have a relative to works on track engineering in the north west and he and his wife get free travel.

Reactions: 4
I think she will get free rail travel .... I have a relative to works on track engineering in the north west and he and his wife get free travel.
This is what I was thinking. My friend has a train workers rail card and she gets her tickets really cheap.

Reactions: 3
Last weekend was spent getting pissed with friends and this weekend getting pissed with big toddler em. Was milos birthday on Tuesday so doing feck all for him it looks like

• Wow
Oh dear well things must be bad if she’s cancelled London. Definitely wasn’t cancelled by Em was it. So we’re gonna get a vlog of those two looking to see if Bath&Bodyworks have any Christmas scents…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s 11. She has a video on her channel seven years ago celebrating his 4th birthday so his last birthday before he starts high school and she is getting pissed up!

Reactions: 5
This might sound mean but she babies him too much, he'll be starting secondary school soon!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.