Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sat through it and can't remember much - only that she has a scar on her head from the bincident/ keloid scarring on her ears......and she fell off the worktop in the kitchen last year, bruised her hip and damaged her ring........I don't know which ring she is referring to ( 😂 ). She shows us her original engagement ring - the one she 'designed' - the amethysts are damaged and loose.......

I got a shock looking through her old beauty blog as she reviewed loads of products......that she'd bought herself and she was quite informative - and she had a baby and a young daughter at the time. It seems that she's just lazy now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve mentioned this before but I briefly had the same job as her at an Urban Decay counter in Manchester after I finished uni. I was only there for a month. Basically you needed zero experience in makeup or sales, I walked into the job as a ‘counter manager’ , I was offered the job at my first interview and it was anything but glamorous . It’s just hard sales because you’re on a basic wage. I would take her ‘Urban Decay Counter’ stories with a pinch of salt. I bet she lasted a few weeks like me.

Reactions: 10
So as well as u's being o's.... 'o's are now u's? The 'skull run'? This sounds so forced and fake it's uncomfortable.
I've heard influencers from Bath call a room a 'rum' but, I've never heard them say skull instead of school..... 😂

Shane was away so Khila papered a wall :rolleyes:....and you can't see it as it's just anaglypta........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has the oddest accent. A mash up of different accents, mixed in with trying to sound ‘posh’.

Reactions: 4
Are we expecting a come shop with me tomorrow? I reckon B&M this time, lots of Christmas stoff that's super cute. Maybe some mogs.
She tripped me up with her new schedule but I knew it was on the way. And another thumbnail of her with the plaits! I think that's the fourth one now.
Screenshot_20221122-172942_YouTube.jpg

Watched a bit of the video and it gave me motion sickness. I did see some rOgs though and some traditional stOff. Lots of stroking and touching random items as well. Gutted that there were no good deals, but lots of good prices.

• Haha
  • Heart
She has the oddest accent. A mash up of different accents, mixed in with trying to sound ‘posh’.
She has a massive chip on her shoulder about being born and bred Donny

She tripped me up with her new schedule but I knew it was on the way. And another thumbnail of her with the plaits! I think that's the fourth one now.
View attachment 1751937

Watched a bit of the video and it gave me motion sickness. I did see some rOgs though and some traditional stOff. Lots of stroking and touching random items as well. Gutted that there were no good deals, but lots of good prices.
I think she should stick with traipsing round the shops, that's what gets her the views, and knock the beauty stuff on the head. Anyone who is at all into makeup will not be watching her, her content is for women who buy their makeup in supermarkets with the big food shop and get an avon catalogue (no offence). I know she sees herself as a glamorous 30 something SATC working professional but that's not who's watching her content ... it's their mums (sorry, their moms).

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has a massive chip on her shoulder about being born and bred Donny

I think she should stick with traipsing round the shops, that's what gets her the views, and knock the beauty stuff on the head. Anyone who is at all into makeup will not be watching her, her content is for women who buy their makeup in supermarkets with the big food shop and get an avon catalogue (no offence). I know she sees herself as a glamorous 30 something SATC working professional but that's not who's watching her content ... it's their mums (sorry, their moms).
Agreed totally. Her comments are all from middle aged women (like me) not 20 and 30 somethings the ship has well and truly sailed!

Reactions: 3
if she has such a complex about trying to seem like shes's from somewhere else why doesn't she just move out of doncaster lol her and lee both drive

Reactions: 4
if she has such a complex about trying to seem like shes's from somewhere else why doesn't she just move out of doncaster lol her and lee both drive

Because they’d only want to move to America.

Every crappy print she has in her house is an American scene or an American flag or map. Sad woman

Reactions: 7
There are some beautiful parts of Doncaster. I have family from a village there and it’s lovely. It’s just like a lot of the U.K. there are good bits and bad bits. House prices are reasonable and there seems to be plenty of large businesses in the are for employment. It’s a major rail station and you can get into London in 1.5 hrs, has easy access to motorway network. There are national parks, clumber park and York all a short drive away. Up until recently you could get a 6.30 flight from Donny airport and be in Ibiza or Majorca by 9am.

There are some crappy parts to it but if all you do all day is drive to a Starbucks and the local retail park/ shopping centre then of course you’re going to wish you lived anywhere else.

My husband is American and it’s lovely to visit but neither of us have been inclined to move there. I find people that romanticise about living in America are purely drawn to the touristy and box set ideals. The realities aren’t great.

Reactions: 14
There are some beautiful parts of Doncaster. I have family from a village there and it’s lovely. It’s just like a lot of the U.K. there are good bits and bad bits. It’s a major rail station and you can get into London in 1.5 hrs, has easy access to motorway network. There are national parks, clumber park and York all a short drive away. Up until recently you could get a 6.30 flight from Donny airport and be in Ibiza or Majorca by 9am.
Totally agree. There are plenty of places just off the A1 that are great for a day out. Even the Peak District is about an hour away or they could get to the Dales in less than 2 hours. But all they want to do is go to Meadowhall and Starbocks.

Reactions: 7
She's rubbed me up the wrong way. She's looking at Christmas 'villagey' houses and tells us her parents have quite a big collection of miniature houses etc....then she says 'but, these are plastic ones and much more affordable if YOU wanted to do the same!' .......like we can't afford what her parents have!!! No wonder she doesn't attract new subscribers!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We have the lake District here in England. It's beautiful. You couldn't pay me to go abroad I'd rather stay here. I've been to new York once and I wouldn't rate it really. I think it's a waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Being outside "feels like camping to us". What a massive bellend idiotic meaningless comment.
She's rubbed me up the wrong way. She's looking at Christmas 'villagey' houses and tells us her parents have quite a big collection of miniature houses etc....then she says 'but, these are plastic ones and much more affordable if YOU wanted to do the same!' .......like we can't afford what her parents have!!! No wonder she doesn't attract new subscribers!
She does this ALL the time. I find it quite patronising and deluded. She thinks she has this amazing expensive lifestyle and i have no idea to whom/what standard of living she is comparing herself to at all. She has a very normal mundane lower middle class standard of living. I think there's a big difference between mindful of A- cost of living crisis and B- what might seem like an every day affordable norm to you may be an expensive treat to someone and else and being an up yourself prat for no reason at all.

It's similar to her standing outside for a few hours and saying "this feels like camping to us" as if she's above us poor plebs who venture outside. What a plebby head

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.