Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plaits are just a bit …. odd on her? Her head is mahoosive so they look like rat tails hanging down either side of her face.

Reactions: 8
I clicked today's video and couldn't watch it all. Just rambling and scrolling the Sephora website telling us what's on there. She looks at £55 phone cases and Erin Condren life planners but doesn't seem to order either.

As always there are a bonch of prodacts that are a really good deal and she lorvs. But she doesn't show herself ordering anything, unless I skipped through that part? So there's no mention of how much of a discount she got on each website, how much she saved on the retail price etc. Totally pointless. It's just a video of someone having a browse online

Reactions: 9
I clicked today's video and couldn't watch it all. Just rambling and scrolling the Sephora website telling us what's on there. She looks at £55 phone cases and Erin Condren life planners but doesn't seem to order either.

As always there are a bonch of prodacts that are a really good deal and she lorvs. But she doesn't show herself ordering anything, unless I skipped through that part? So there's no mention of how much of a discount she got on each website, how much she saved on the retail price etc. Totally pointless. It's just a video of someone having a browse online
Bit like her Sephora haul thumb nail with a box crammed with prodacts but she bought only 3 things and rest was P.R according to her. She really is trying anything to get the views up & failing miserably

Reactions: 6
I think she binge films when she feels good and leaves a radio silence when she’s in a slump. As right now.. yes re plaits day.. not sure why. She looks like a chav?! (I’m born bred and departed one myself - don’t at me!)

It screams of “I’m only making this content as it is what pays the bills” (but it isn’t even really where she is at in life at the moment..) it’s odd.

Reactions: 5
Bit like her Sephora haul thumb nail with a box crammed with prodacts but she bought only 3 things and rest was P.R according to her. She really is trying anything to get the views up & failing miserably
She can try all she likes but she's way too obnoxious and arrogant to be likeable

That middle photo... looks like she is having a medical episode. She really does think that's the pic to attract viewers huh?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where has that weird random hand behind her shoulder in the first image in that screen shot come from?! It's bizarre.
Why would you click on a video saying "facial massage: too much bronzer" the two things are entirely unrelated. If I'd been searching for a facial massage video I'd not click that one as the mention of bronzer would make you go "eh?!".

Reactions: 4
I am howling 😂 😂 😂 ...she tries pronouncing Laura Mercier's 'Ambre Vanille' in her 'youtube voice' and it comes out 'ombre Ve Neil' ......so nice of her to mention one of our greatest makeup artists in the world. Ve Neil has worked on hundred's of movies!

BTW, the Billie Eilish perfume is a dupe of the Ambre Vanille scent - it's gorgeous!

Wow! She's now hinting at getting a Casetify case (is she after a sponsorship?) - she obviously thinks it's an American company. They're based in Hong Kong and shipped from mainland China but, their website is in US dollars (their head office is in LA)! She says she had a Casetify case 'years ago'.......I reckon she didn't as the only phone cases she's ever bought are from Amazon/ebay/Primark and more recently, Shein! This woman has never paid nearly £100 for a phone case in her life! ..........

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
An odd one that sale shopping video. Only looking at gift sets for herself, when the point of them is that they are GIFTs.

Mentions buying that Laura Mercier body lotion in January sales sometimes, she only did it once (because I remember her mentioning it every 5 mins), and obviously used it so sparingly that it lasted a few years 🤢.

Scrolls through one page saying she’s never heard of any of the brands and there was loads of Glow Recipe prodacts. What rock has she been living under to not know about them?

Still refusing to rate Charlotte Tilbury because they never sent her anything but did sent to her mate Emma (why?!!). I think she misses the point with that brand. I really like them, their makeup is kind of foolproof, easy to use quads, reasonably universal filmstar bronze and glow type products in very nice packaging and excellent quality lipsticks. They’re not some nightly pigmentation massive colourful palette, because that’s not what most women in their 30s are looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Charlotte worked with Tom Ford years ago and her lipsticks and eyeshadow quads are dupes of the Tom Ford prodacts - but, half the price........I love the airbrush flawless face powder. I've not tried her eyeshadows but, I'm into Pat McGrath and Natasha Denona

Reactions: 1
Not sure why she even bothers with this boring repetitive video making. According to social blade she is making $418 max p.m from her beauty channel & $191 max p.m from the vlogging one

Reactions: 2
The eyeshadow quads certainly aren’t ground breaking or the most pigmented. But you can grab just that and create a very put together look really easily. Lighter, heavier, with or without glitter. Expensive but a good little concept.

Not sure why she even bothers with this boring repetitive video making.
With how fickle she seems with every other project, it really is a surprise she’s still going.

It does look like she's posting less drivel and random livestreams so maybe she's stepping back from sharing every waking thought online. Hopefully it does some good.

It does look like she's posting less drivel and random livestreams so maybe she's stepping back from sharing every waking thought online. Hopefully it does some good.
I could do with her stepping even further back. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
I am howling 😂 😂 😂 ...she tries pronouncing Laura Mercier's 'Ambre Vanille' in her 'youtube voice' and it comes out 'ombre Ve Neil' ......so nice of her to mention one of our greatest makeup artists in the world. Ve Neil has worked on hundred's of movies!

BTW, the Billie Eilish perfume is a dupe of the Ambre Vanille scent - it's gorgeous!

Wow! She's now hinting at getting a Casetify case (is she after a sponsorship?) - she obviously thinks it's an American company. They're based in Hong Kong and shipped from mainland China but, their website is in US dollars (their head office is in LA)! She says she had a Casetify case 'years ago'.......I reckon she didn't as the only phone cases she's ever bought are from Amazon/ebay/Primark and more recently, Shein! This woman has never paid nearly £100 for a phone case in her life! ..........
Tbh to her, she did, it was the stupid blue one with yellow sand and it said MM on it, it was when she had her XR iPhone, I think I’ve seen Ella with it when she’s shown clips and Ella’s on her phone….

Reactions: 2
Where has that weird random hand behind her shoulder in the first image in that screen shot come from?! It's bizarre.
Why would you click on a video saying "facial massage: too much bronzer" the two things are entirely unrelated. If I'd been searching for a facial massage video I'd not click that one as the mention of bronzer would make you go "eh?!".
I think the hand behind the first selfie actually belongs to the middle selfie, assume she's flailing her hands around again. The hand I've circled here belongs to the first selfie and i believe she's giving an intimate description of Lee in the first selfie

Attachments

• Haha
Woah another irrelevant silk advert in todays video. Her beauty favourites she never talks about and never buys from her own pocket. Irony of her trying to push silk pillow cases on us for making your hair look good but her hair in this video has terrible frizzy breakage sticking up all over. TRAINS make your skin dry? She has lost the plot

• Haha
An odd one that sale shopping video. Only looking at gift sets for herself, when the point of them is that they are GIFTs.
She doesn't buy for ANYONE else though does she. When she was saying she doesn't see the point in nice gift wrap because the kids presents aren't under the tree long... i was thinking your parents? Family? Partner? Friends? I find it weird that someone who A) loves shopping and pissing money up the wall and B) professes to LORV LORV LORV Christmas doesn't give anyone any presents. Minimal effort always seems to go on her kids but she doesn’t seem to struggle buying for herself

Reactions: 14
Exactly, I feel like although there might be an understanding, like in other families, that they only buy for children, not adults. I feel like you’d still be obliged to buy your own mother something nice, if only for all the childcare provided free. Or your brother who has presumably buying for your two children for 10+ years. Or even Gronma who’s in a home for her first Christmas?! Selfish cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.