Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of her ear piercings why did she just get one ear done?
Also if she's had issues with healing in the past surely she should of maybe got them further up her ear where there is no scarring?

Reactions: 4
Wow, her latest two uploads - I was perched on a stool at the breakfast bar.....and I was nodding off ! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Your face is that shiny because you basically covered your face in illuminating primer before you put your foundation. Not exactly rocket science

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was joking about the mid life crisis in a past post but she has reached a new level of crazy since she got back from renewing her bowels

i love that there was so much buildup and she's mentioned it probably twice since she got back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn't there a pic of them in the little white chapel car? I think that basically was the ceremony. They drive through, say something, and drive back out. So meaningful, so romantic.

Reactions: 6
What happened to all the content she was going to make for other people doing a Vegas wedding/ renewal? She mentioned it so many times because she couldn't find many videos. I think there was a packing video and that's it

Reactions: 8
The positioning of her piercings is so weird. They don’t follow up the lobes.
It's very wonky. I assume the dodgy placement is because she has keloid scarring on the backs of her earlobes you may not know that as she's only mentioned it 874, 964 times. It looks like it was done by a trainee at claires accessories it's that wonky

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's very wonky. I assume the dodgy placement is because she has keloid scarring on the backs of her earlobes you may not know that as she's only mentioned it 874, 964 times. It looks like it was done by a trainee at claires accessories it's that wonky
Mine are a little bit wonky, as as a young teen I had the butterfly dissappear in my lobe, had to wait for it too heal and have it re pierced off line
You only really notice if close up/if you are really looking so hopefully hers are the same.

My top ones are also a bit wonky but that's because I pierced them with a needle and cork at home when I was 16 😂

Reactions: 1
What on earth is she on about in that video? She needs to pay for therapy. She is talking utter shite and has obviously found a new beauty you tuber to obsess over as she is now suddenly wearing tornnnns of jewellery, the awful piercings which will be ripped out when she puts her hair up as they’re so low down, wearing bronzer in her hair? Then spending ages contouring her nose which we have never seen her do?

Has lee got a new female work mate he has got close to or something? Something has changed

Reactions: 6
What on earth is she on about in that video? She needs to pay for therapy. She is talking utter shite and has obviously found a new beauty you tuber to obsess over as she is now suddenly wearing tornnnns of jewellery, the awful piercings which will be ripped out when she puts her hair up as they’re so low down, wearing bronzer in her hair? Then spending ages contouring her nose which we have never seen her do?

Has lee got a new female work mate he has got close to or something? Something has changed
Sorry, what?! Bronzer in her hair?

• Haha
Sorry, what?! Bronzer in her hair?
She did this rant about how she now wants to apply bronzer to her hair & hair line. How she never felt like she could do it but now she can 🤣 but the end result meant her face was dark orange and her neck white

• Haha
her foundation is always too warm or dark, she goes for the middle shades when she's very clearly pale?

She was feeling herself on the day with the plaits wasn't she? Looks like the third video from that day has just gone up! Only Mik would film a Black Friday sales video almost two weeks before Black Friday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My youtube pet peeve is seeing multiple thumbnails in a row where they've got the same clothes on (and plaits in this case). It just screams they've rushed as many videos in one sitting as possible and with mik especially i know they're not gonna be worth watching. At least make an effort and change your top. She's whinging about low views so i don't know why she's not making an effort with the little things. 2 main channel videos and a vlog with that scruffy sweatshirt and ridiculous plaits.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.