Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting drunk and getting a piercing… yeah maybe funny when you’re a teen but when you’re pushing 40??? She’s gonna go on about this forever saying how CRAZY it was that she got her ears pierced.. cringe.

She will also now spend ££££s on earrings and never wear them. Just another excuse to spend!

Reactions: 12
Why is she getting excited at the Sephora UK reward point system? It's totally different to the US model. Here, we have to spend £75 to get a £5 voucher. In the USA, they have the 'Beauty Insider'/ViB/VIB Rouge. The Americans get 1.5 points per dollar spent. They also get birthday gifts - we just get 20% off on our birthdays. Americans get double point's days/family & friends events/ Exclusive gifts - the list goes on!

Reactions: 7
Since she's changed her time of uploading, her vlogs are no longer in my 'suggestions' column on Youtube.........

Reactions: 2
If she loves loyalty points so much, why hasn't she ever joined the space NK loyalty program? because it's not american lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The Feel Unique loyalty program used to be much better, maybe 4 or so years ago. I used to buy most of my stuff there. Now it’s £5 voucher for £75 spend, 10% off a fave brand and much less in the way of 20% etc off codes than there used to be. I think Look Fantastic often has better deals now, but I’m not sure stock all the higher end brands.

I’ve barely used Spack NK, only when it was the only stockist of something, I don’t have one local, I think I remember their postage being much higher than everywhere else.

Just gone back and re watched that adhd ranty video on yt..she totally watches here and is totally in a fonk. Why has this make up everyday obsession come about? She’s channeling her fonkiness into this, in the side hope it’ll get some views/keep her out the shops wasting ££.. I mean online shopping doesn’t count right?!

Hasn’t posted in a while has she? Wasn’t it every day in vloggers eve or whatever it’s called?

I honestly don’t know how she can sit there for 25 minutes messing about drawing that half arsed wing on her eyelid and then cover it op with a 10 year old eyeshadow pallet and have to go over it with some other 10 year old prodoct. It doesn’t work Khila.

Todays slog was a bunch of meaningless word salad (to me). Pointless waffle piffle!
This is why I've stopped watching a lot of her content, even for a laugh. I'd rather spend my ten minutes in silence or watching something half interesting.

Remember when she tried to change into a mummy vlogger? Think that lasted approx 2 videos before she realised she couldn’t even fake having any interest in her kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sephora is French but, Khila probably thinks it's American..........If she was so keen to try Sephora's own brand cosmetics, she could've ordered from France (she has no problem ordering Fab Fit Fon from the USA so, I guess she doesn't care about postage/customs etc)

Reactions: 5
Honestly think she filmed that whole video so she could get up closer to the camera so people would see her earrings. Hair in plaits and up closer than normal hoping everyone would say how good they look.

Reactions: 5
i cant believe this woman with a cartier ring, at least 50 designer bags and thousands in makeup looks like a mess 99% of the time

Reactions: 6
The way she's talking about her hair being matted and like dreadlocks because she was out all day.... why would being out for 13 hours mean that your hair goes like that!? And after she's washed all the oil out it has a 'film' on it.

Pasta at 9 am which is apparently somehow also linked to the all day drinking session.

I only had the vlog on in the background but the whole thing seemed to be about how oily and dirty she is. Oh and asking for advice how to heal her piercings, whoever pierced them either didn't give her any information or she didn't listen.

The positioning of her piercings is so weird. They don’t follow up the lobes.

The positioning of her piercings is so weird. They don’t follow up the lobes.
I thought I was the only one to think that as no one else had mentioned it yet. they look very low and close to the edges.
She did just walk in somewhere and get them done on a night out (never heard of a piercer having random walk ins in the evening) so cant expect them to be perfect!

Reactions: 8
She did just walk in somewhere and get them done on a night out (never heard of a piercer having random walk ins in the evening) so cant expect them to be perfect!
And a piercer that is happy to pierce somebody drunk, she’d had a few drinks by then and multiple shots. Really dodgy. If she’s asking for aftercare tips, her piercer obviously didn’t give her any, or she was too drunk to remember any of it.

She’ll have something to talk about now for the next couple of months when they get all infected from putting shot glasses on them and then probably scar horribly like she’s expecting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.