Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I'm most surprised about is Em putting her hand in her pocket and buying them all a drink šŸ¤£ bet she asked Chris for his bank card

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much did the whole Vegas/ renewal set them back? Did she ever say?

Iā€™d hate to guess but possibly about 10k ? Flights and hotel will be expensive, parking, airport hotel, renewal, photographer, car hire, a few meals in fancy restaurants, 2 shows, other meals , and if you include all the dresses she bought ?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Can't wait for the drunken talk to camera at about 1am when she gets home. She does it every time, sometimes it's deleted in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™d hate to guess but possibly about 10k ? Flights and hotel will be expensive, parking, airport hotel, renewal, photographer, car hire, a few meals in fancy restaurants, 2 shows, other meals , and if you include all the dresses she bought ?
Blimey! šŸ¤Æ. Thatā€™s nuts. Iā€™d rather spend the money on a once in a lifetime holiday with my partner AND children, but even then I couldnā€™t justify 10k on one holiday.
Each to their own I guess, but I wouldnā€™t then be coming back to the UK and asking for free food at Spoons šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell. What piercer is doing her ears when theyā€™re all leathered?! Disgraceful.

Also, number one rule of piercings, leave it well alone. Putting a shot glass against it?! Itā€™ll be infected and gross by Monday.

Reactions: 11
What on earth is she on right now (not just tonight Iā€™m talking about the last 10 months). Itā€™s like ella getting a job was a catalyst for a break down and she is doing every thing she can to look and behave like a 17yr old and same bad decisions 17yr olds make to boot

Reactions: 9
How does she find the time to do her day job, what with her Mikhila vlogs and talks channels, plus editing, plus podcasting, plus instagramming and with family commitments too.
I find her content quite ā€˜chaoticā€™ to watch.

Reactions: 4
How does she find the time to do her day job, what with her Mikhila vlogs and talks channels, plus editing, plus podcasting, plus instagramming and with family commitments too.
I find her content quite ā€˜chaoticā€™ to watch.
Because she puts no effort into any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldnā€™t have put it better - she does f all with her family unless itā€™s something only she wants to do, she doesnā€™t do podcasts any more, her blogs on her channels are just when she makes her coffee or takes herself out for coffee or to Meadowhall or b&m, or when she is doing unnecessary, shoddy DIY. I think any other time is work (just 3 days a week) and playing the switch or ps whatever it is now. Oh or binge watch American series on Netflix/Disney/now.. shes hardly looking after her kids! Even the younger one. I think dad and the childminder do most of that..

A few weeks ago she said she was only going to drink if she was at home with Lee because going out to drink makes her anxious for days, yet here we have her out again getting drunk and making a fool of herself.

Ella must be so embarrassed by her, I can't even imagine. She can't just go for a civilised dinner and a few drinks with friends. It has to be giving out their table number to strangers online, getting a piercing while drunk. God knows what state she was in when she stumbled into the house considering she was drinking shots at lunchtime.

Oh yes - that awful hanxiety she ā€œsuffersā€ - and remember the family history of alcoholism that must be genetic.. she was on the watch out for that ā€œconditionā€ too.. I mean, obviously not in vegas or out with her friends.. but like y know, in general..

Reactions: 6
I mean going out with friends like that would maybe not give her anxiety if she didnā€™t post about it online. Iā€™d be anxious too if I had my drunken nights documented online, even though thereā€™s nothing wrong with going out once in a while.

She looks very dirty and unclean in her sephora video. The plain grey sweatshirt makes her look like she's in a women's prison and she's smuggled a phone into her cell. I have an active imagination šŸ¤£... unlike mik when it comes to her makeup it's the same look no matter what products she uses šŸ˜“šŸ„±šŸ˜“šŸ„±

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
would it kill her to put on a nice top? all she wears is oversized jumpers from new lock. what about the zara stuff she bought?

Reactions: 6
Theyā€™re never nice sweatshirts or ones that fit normally. Theyā€™re too big, the neckline is always stretched and misshapen. She scrunches the sleeves all the way op to her elbow and they just look awful.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her when Iā€™m at home I love an oversized sweatshirtā€¦ But I also donā€™t film myself all day and put it on the internet.

• Heart
To be fair to her when Iā€™m at home I love an oversized sweatshirtā€¦ But I also donā€™t film myself all day and put it on the internet.
Iā€™m in a basic hoody and leggings, but same, Iā€™m not filming myself for the internet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.