Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She changed her thumb nails on her discontinued makeop video and the name so it no longer says discontinued as nobody watched it šŸ¤£

Emma mattress have paid her for her new video you cant make this tit up. What has happened to her eyes? They look soooooper hooded out of nowhere. And multiple creases on her neck which never showed before maybe she is back to high salt intake now her bowel was renewed.

And itā€™s sponsored and thereā€™s a frigging MONSTER can in the video when she is laying down showing the pillow reinflate (her words)

Iā€™m on a two hour train journey bored out of my brain so here you go all of the messed up words for your amusement

HOg (hug)
PlOmp (plump)
PlOmped (plumped)
FlOffiest (fluffiest)
ClOmp (clump)
MOch (much)
HOnt (hunt)
Op (up)
DOmping (dumping)
FOnktional (functional)
LOxe (luxe)
POzzle (puzzle)
ShOffle (shuffle)
PlOg (plug)

Personal highlight from the video for me is ā€œif you have any questions you will always find me in the commentsā€ šŸ¤£ yes sure in bulldog mode

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thatā€™s it - sheā€™s hardly kind and approachable the moment you say something she doesnā€™t agree with.
On the worlds most pointless video come onā€¦ a whole video on things you canā€™t even buy??! Itā€™s not just me, is it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
her bedroom is awful, the wardrobe and king size bed is way too big for that room. bed backwards against the window?? who does that? the lamps are awful too
The bed in front of the window gives me student house vibes. Her house is the perfect example of the type of new build i hate... crammed in as many rooms onto the floor plan as possible but they're all way too small. 4 bedrooms but hers and Ella's aren't liveable at all, they're having to keep their things in another room, there's literally only room for the bed in the master bedroom.

I wish i could see what she sees in her room. I just thinks it looks grubby

And to go off on a complete irrelevant tangent.... i hate the internal doors.

Reactions: 10
So Lee is 40 today and they are celebrating by having cheese and biscuits ā€¦. I wonder if theyā€™re actually doing anything with other people for his birthday this weekend ā€¦. Iā€™m guessing no

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a boring video. She's giving it the proper hard sell isn't she
šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°

So Lee is 40 today and they are celebrating by having cheese and biscuits ā€¦. I wonder if theyā€™re actually doing anything with other people for his birthday this weekend ā€¦. Iā€™m guessing no
Don't be so ridiculous, of course not. They had a party last week for the anniversary of miks love for... herself

Did the infamous photo shoot primarily take place in dirty car parks?

Is this really what she spent all that money on to go in her special tk max photo frames. Wow

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He looks like heā€™s about to cry or has been crying in that photo bless him.

A new strain of covid is probably on that rail heā€™s holding on to, Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s the vibe Iā€™d go for in my wedding pics but each to their own I guess.

• Haha
  • Sad
He looks like heā€™s about to cry or has been crying in that photo bless him.

A new strain of covid is probably on that rail heā€™s holding on to, Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s the vibe Iā€™d go for in my wedding pics but each to their own I guess.
He does look sad in every photo she has shared. Probably upset he is in vegas with khila and not on a Disney cruise with his man crushes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a boring video. She's giving it the proper hard sell isn't she
šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°

Don't be so ridiculous, of course not. They had a party last week for the anniversary of miks love for... herself

Did the infamous photo shoot primarily take place in dirty car parks?

Is this really what she spent all that money on to go in her special tk max photo frames. Wow
In this photo he looks like a colleague off camera is calming him down in the carpark after he has stormed out of the office because his wife interrupted a meeting to call him asking him to being her home a Taco Bell. šŸŒ® šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤¬

• Haha
Thatā€™s a good point about the room sizes. They are so small itā€™s not liveable - you canā€™t even get the obvious furniture in the rooms youā€™d expect. So need the other room/s to actually put your stuff. Never thought of that!

Mind you the amount of tat she hasā€¦ that on top of it all.. canā€™t put it in the garage though - sorry, the gym!

Wonder if that sees the light of day now vegas is over? And Noom - Iā€™d guess not based on her vegas food diaries and Meadowhall fast food joints..

Reactions: 6
Just watched the hotel bedroom video, in the 7 hours since she uploaded it, itā€™s had less than 900 views, Emma Mattresses must be pleased with their investment.

Honestly, Iā€™ve said a thousand times, Mik is moch, moch better than a lot of influencers and sheā€™s not a beg BUT this girl is deluded. She has absolutely no idea how to execute any of the big ideas she has and they all end up looking ridiculous. A hotel style bedroom would look lovely in a huge room with high ceilings, not a box room in a new build. A pergola would look amazing in a sprawling garden, a Eames~style chair and a mid-century decor look lovely in a bright open living spaceā€¦she Is living in the wrong house for her tastes.

• Haha
That video has magically got a load of views and comments from her mates underneath this morning šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nothing screams 'hotel' like putting your manky slippers on the bed and having a can of Monster on your bedside table (next to the box that's half hanging off the side?).

• Haha
You can just see on Ellaā€™s face sheā€™s thinking ā€˜what on earth is my mother doingā€™.

98079B7D-76A3-47D8-89D0-BC531F2D326C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't seen a pic of her daughter for quite a while (rightly so) they are very alike.
I think Ella has always looked like mik. Even when she was little.

Mik has previously said Ella doesnā€™t want mik to share pictures of her but weā€™ve had multiple across the last month.

• Wow
I think Ella has always looked like mik. Even when she was little.

Mik has previously said Ella doesnā€™t want mik to share pictures of her but weā€™ve had multiple across the last month.
Zero shits given about any one but her

Reactions: 5
Re hotel looks aesthetic. She really thinks you can chuck money (and advertising) at anything and make it WhT you want it to be, doesnā€™t she? That room.. I mean yes itā€™s ok, but not hotel! Delusions again.

Ella - poor girl! The girl with the ā€œcoolā€ mum!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.