Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got over the bowel renewal quick didn’t she…? I thought she’d have made a few more videos about the experience - she could have got loads of content out of it. But no. Let’s discuss out of date makeup no one can buy.
The thing with mik is that she’s excited about the lead up to something more than the actual thing happening. So she made 500000 videos about the renewal before it happened. But once it was over she couldn’t care less about it. She does the same with Christmas. She claims she’s excited posts loads of videos about it but on actual Christmas Day she hardly does anything Christmassy.

Reactions: 11
I’m starting to wonder if they actually exchanged vows ? I reckon they just took photos around the area

Reactions: 13
She got over the bowel renewal quick didn’t she…? I thought she’d have made a few more videos about the experience - she could have got loads of content out of it. But no. Let’s discuss out of date makeup no one can buy.
She said she was going to make videos about planning it because she struggled to find any when she was planning things. It looks like all she planned was a photoshoot though and she's already made loads of videos about the 582 dresses she bought.

Reactions: 10
Surely she DID have an actual ceremony and there was more to it? Surely!? Otherwise what we're actually left with is a woman who bought herself a couple of new dresses for her holibobs. I refuse to accept anyone, not even her, is that self absorbed they'd make all those videos about a dress for her hols. I'm assuming he got her a new ring for the ceremony too? I must admit i stopped watching any of her vegas related content weeks ago so apologies if i should no the answers to my many questions 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she DID have an actual ceremony and there was more to it? Surely!? Otherwise what we're actually left with is a woman who bought herself a couple of new dresses for her holibobs. I refuse to accept anyone, not even her, is that self absorbed they'd make all those videos about a dress for her hols. I'm assuming he got her a new ring for the ceremony too? I must admit i stopped watching any of her vegas related content weeks ago so apologies if i should no the answers to my many questions 😅
She got gifted a handful of costume jewellery about a year ago I think, it sounded like she wanted to use one of those but she's always wearing different 'engagement' and wedding rings.

Reactions: 5
In her tk maxx video she had her old Doncaster accent back and wasn’t pretending to be someone else maybe she has found a new you tuber to obsess over and copy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her tk maxx video she had her old Doncaster accent back and wasn’t pretending to be someone else maybe she has found a new you tuber to obsess over and copy 🤔
I think it’s because when she’s with Shane, she feels too much of a bellend to speak like comes from Chelsea

Reactions: 6
Her ceremony itself would have actually been dirt cheap. The money would have gone on the photographer.
080937A7-5C8B-47AC-A7B2-D13B5C30FA8D.jpeg

She seems to wear all manner of engagement and wedding rings. A very bizarre concept to me. Particularly when some are gifted costume jewellery.

I think the Cartier one they panic bought in the wrong size at Christmas was supposed to be the ‘new’ wedding ring. But it looked trashed by spring as she’d wore it gardening. May have been a close up in the milk bottle seeds video when it already looked scuffed op. Another project she never saw through and followed op on.

Reactions: 9
At least she let the kids help with the tree but it makes me feel so sad that she's mentioned moving the decorations after they're in bed. Letting the kids be involved and valuing their contribution is probably a bit too much like the true meaning of Christmas for her. It doesn't matter if one side looks a bit imbalanced or the decorations don't look perfect, it's about celebrating as a family. I hope she was joking.

Edit: ACTUALLY ITS THE START OF NOVEMBER! TAKE THE WHOLE EFFING THING DOWN WHEN THEYRE IN BED IF YOU WANT.

Her ceremony itself would have actually been dirt cheap. The money would have gone on the photographer.
View attachment 1702164

She seems to wear all manner of engagement and wedding rings. A very bizarre concept to me. Particularly when some are gifted costume jewellery.

I think the Cartier one they panic bought in the wrong size at Christmas was supposed to be the ‘new’ wedding ring. But it looked trashed by spring as she’d wore it gardening. May have been a close up in the milk bottle seeds video when it already looked scuffed op. Another project she never saw through and followed op on.
Oh yes i remember that... the chespest ring on the cartier website which looked very 90s argos jewelry imo

• Haha
Elizabeth Duke - oh word a trip down memory lane! Haha! God I feel old now! Let me Google!

ahh she’s crazy, from one high she leaps to the next! Vegas to party to Christmas… god talk about deferring the pain. Surely she can’t ride this “high“ until January?!

I mean I am of the same school of thought of living Christmas, and if I was single, my tree would be up within next couple weeks.. but my husband - won’t let me - yes “let” me! And y know, we kinda discuss, come to compromise, debate this stuff!

Imagine if your partner let you do everything you wanted all the time, and the family had to do what mummy wanted all the time?! And anything mummy doesn’t want to do daddy

Reactions: 7
She will be more excited about framing giant photos of her massive head with Lee in the background than she will ever have been excited about the vow renewal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1702164

Yeah lee bought her the Cartier ring for Christmas but it was too big so they had it resized…2 sizes smaller and now it looks quite tight on her. Don’t even get me started ok the Claire’s accessories “engagement” rings she puts on. That woman holds no sentiment over anything though does she? I’m sure her actual engagement ring has an amethyst in it?

her bedroom is awful, the wardrobe and king size bed is way too big for that room. bed backwards against the window?? who does that? the lamps are awful too

I see she's moved her upload times... she's really trying to up her view count isn't she
Also noticed this! She must think more people will watch in the evenings after work. Most people watch at whatever time suits them, does she think everyone will see her video drop what they’re doing and watch it right away?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.