Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re hotel looks aesthetic. She really thinks you can chuck money (and advertising) at anything and make it WhT you want it to be, doesn’t she? That room.. I mean yes it’s ok, but not hotel! Delusions again.

Ella - poor girl! The girl with the “cool” mum!
The girl with the “cool” fool mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Primark Haul vlog - she is begging for views now ......she keeps reminding people to like and subscribe. Are they feeling the pinch?

New words to add to Khila's dictionary...... Kitcheny and Gardeny. Milo is obsessed with 'not crackers' and she spotted a Harry Potter 'Knight Boss' advent calendar (it should be 'bus' btw for those of you who haven't watched the HP films)

She mentions that it's an American trend for all the family to wear matching pyjamas!!!! :rolleyes:

She rushes round like she's loaded up on Monster energy drinks - touching everything she sees! She's manic!

Reactions: 7
I’ve come over from her mate Emma.
For someone with over 100k subs, her engagement is pretty low, especially on her dedicated vlog channel.

Reactions: 5
I’ve come over from her mate Emma.
For someone with over 100k subs, her engagement is pretty low, especially on her dedicated vlog channel.
It's rumoured that she 'purchesssed' a lot of them..........I hate how she pronounces purchase.......why doesn't she say 'bought'??? Or even the Jaclyn Hill favourite word 'boughten' LOLOLOL - apparently it's an American word)

• Haha
They’re definitely skint. They’re doing Christmas dinner at home this year. They always go out to a restaurant but restaurants charge like £50-150 a head. So obviously that’s out of the budget.

Reactions: 8
They’re definitely skint. They’re doing Christmas dinner at home this year. They always go out to a restaurant but restaurants charge like £50-150 a head. So obviously that’s out of the budget.
i thought that when she started selling crap on vinted and then using the balance to buy more things lol it's clearly the only way she can justify buying stuff, not to mention all the shop with me's where she buys barely anything at all

i dont know if they're actually skint, i think its more likely lee has seen how she blew through the money they'd saved for when they were going to move to a new house and has put a stop to it

Reactions: 6
She only goes to a Beefeater which is £52 a head for adults this year.

She’s really pushing the engagement at the moment. Too little to late I think. I’m sure the majority watch out of habit or to keep up with her tattle thread now. Apart from Nicky and a lady called Caroline/Caz (not her mate) who posts 3 unrelated odd comments on each video.

• Haha
She only goes to a Beefeater which is £52 a head for adults this year.
That’s still £156 for her Lee and Ella plus whatever kids price is for Milo. Way more expensive than doing it at home so they’re definitely on a stricter budget.

Reactions: 4
That’s still £156 for her Lee and Ella plus whatever kids price is for Milo. Way more expensive than doing it at home so they’re definitely on a stricter budget.
Or her parents have forced everyone to come together to save money and have the babies first Christmas together to save money? It would make sense to do it that way?

Reactions: 3
Or her parents have forced everyone to come together to save money and have the babies first Christmas together to save money? It would make sense to do it that way?
Maybe! Her parents used to do dinner at home (with her brother I believe). So maybe they’ve told mik it would be nice to have her there this year too? But she didn’t mention if the whole family were coming together. She just said they were doing Christmas at home and she was excited about decorating the table.

Reactions: 2
I presumed the whole family where coming, parents and brother, but she didn’t really say that. In which case it’s probably a similar price of more to feed everyone, depending on alcohol.

My Christmas shop is usually around £100, for lamb and chicken to feed 5 adults and have some leftovers, plus some alcohol and snacks.

Reactions: 3
I presumed the whole family where coming, parents and brother, but she didn’t really say that. In which case it’s probably a similar price of more to feed everyone, depending on alcohol.

My Christmas shop is usually around £100, for lamb and chicken to feed 5 adults and have some leftovers, plus some alcohol and snacks.
But you just know she will spend £££ on table decorations and spend even more trying to make her own!!

Reactions: 4
I hope she doesn’t attempt another fugly papier-mâché sign like she did for her anniversary ‘party’.
I reckon it’ll be just the 4 of them for Christmas dinner because we know Lee and her parents don’t get along.
Still no word on what they did for Lee’s 40th?! Where are your friends Lee???

They’ll probably be having Hello Fresh
Lol. She’ll treat Ella to a packet of microwave rice. Milo will have turkey twizzlers and oven chips in his bedroom. Mik and Shane will have their charcuterie board of jacobs cream crackers and Brie on their lap watching tv while big bollocks Manny sits begging for some.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched some of the Christmas Stoff in Primark video.... I can't watch any more of her grabbing at things and stabbing at things with her nails while she makes up random facts and suggestions (like putting oils on a Christmas decoration or shoving potpourri in an ornament). She should rename these videos 'say what you see'. I can't even imagine how it looks to other shoppers.

COstomisable baubles 🤦‍♀️
LOve a jOg 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe! Her parents used to do dinner at home (with her brother I believe). So maybe they’ve told mik it would be nice to have her there this year too? But she didn’t mention if the whole family were coming together. She just said they were doing Christmas at home and she was excited about decorating the table.
Wait... what? WHAT? So when she lived with her parents, the 4 mcdaids would leave their own home whilst the rest of their family had Christmas dinner in said home? Have i got that right? What a wierdo family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait... what? WHAT? So when she lived with her parents, the 4 mcdaids would leave their own home whilst the rest of their family had Christmas dinner in said home? Have i got that right? What a wierdo family
Yes that’s exactly right. I believe she said there wasn’t enough space for them all.

so it’ll be interesting to see if this year they do it with everyone there because the house hasnt exactly grown so it’s the same amount of pave.

Reactions: 6
Yes that’s exactly right. I believe she said there wasn’t enough space for them all.

so it’ll be interesting to see if this year they do it with everyone there because the house hasnt exactly grown so it’s the same amount of pave.
God, that's so depressing. Every other family dinner I've seen has makeshift extending tables with people sat on deckchairs etc to cram people in. They clearly just don't want to.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.