Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely everyone who is watching her at this point, is doing so in disbelief?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's uploaded a video about discontinued make up because that's all she owns. You couldn't make it up!
For someone who used to do makeup content she doesn't seem to understand why people watch makeup videos. Why would anyone want to watch someone showing their old discontinued makeup? I actually tried for a laugh, but she's doing her usual waving products around without saying what it is and making stories up about why they're discontinued.

Put it in the bin!!!

Also.
Bonch
Clompy
Moch
Croshed

Return of the TV lip.... honestly what's she on about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s replying to every comment under the discontinued make up video. Not just with snarky comments either.
Someone is desperate for engagement.

Reactions: 8
I know she reads here. That first Lorac pro palette WAS sold over here on beauty bay...they discontinued it two years ago. Lorac have released a good fifteen other palettes since 2011. I don't know why she is claiming it was fantastic as I never saw her use it! There was a general consensus that the mattes were too pigmented and hard to blend. She is using Too Faced shadows to compare everything to.,,,,they're crap compared to other brands available now. I've got the lorac unzipped and mega pro 3....they're ok....nothing to write home about.

She's upset she didn't 'stuck up' (that's what the captions say)....on that flippin' lash primer.......:rolleyes:

Benefit discontinued the Hello Happy foundation as the reviews were not that great

TV LIP?????? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she reads here. That first Lorac pro palette WAS sold over here on beauty bay...they discontinued it two years ago. Lorac have released a good fifteen other palettes since 2011. I don't know why she is claiming it was fantastic as I never saw her use it! There was a general consensus that the mattes were too pigmented and hard to blend. She is using Too Faced shadows to compare everything to.,,,,they're crap compared to other brands available now. I've got the lorac unzipped and mega pro 3....they're ok....nothing to write home about.

She's upset she didn't 'stuck up' (that's what the captions say)....on that flippin' lash primer.......:rolleyes:

Benefit discontinued the Hello Happy foundation as the reviews were not that great

TV LIP?????? 😂😂😂
Let’s be honest brands don’t discontinue their ‘best’ products. They discontinue the things no one wants / no one is buying anymore. Just because one person who obviously knows nothing about makeup liked it doesn’t mean it’s a good product. And I think this video just shows why no one should trust her judgement / recommendations as she’s just recommending stuff no one else wanted or liked enough to keep buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s be honest brands don’t discontinue their ‘best’ products. They discontinue the things no one wants / no one is buying anymore. Just because one person who obviously knows nothing about makeup liked it doesn’t mean it’s a good product. And I think this video just shows why no one should trust her judgement / recommendations as she’s just recommending stuff no one else wanted or liked enough to keep buying.
She's stuck in 2012 for sure!

Reactions: 9
One of the comments is her replying saying she still has the Revlon Lip Butters. They are peak 2012-14, right?

Also they were probably all melted in that boiling hot conservatory where she kept all of her make up years ago. ButtOOH

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That had the potential to be an interesting concept. Some nostalgia, and talking about things shes lorrrved and missed. But she seemed off her chops on Monster, making things op about why the items are discontinued. Buzzing off how moch she lorved that Lorac palette, I barely remember her ever use it. And that lash primer, she’s not even tried looking for a replacement, Collection, No7, Revolution, Rimmel, L’Oréal, Urban Decay, and plenty of other brands all do one.

That had the potential to be an interesting concept. Some nostalgia, and talking about things shes lorrrved and missed. But she seemed off her chops on Monster, making things op about why the items are discontinued. Buzzing off how moch she lorved that Lorac palette, I barely remember her ever use it. And that lash primer, she’s not even tried looking for a replacement, Collection, No7, Revolution, Rimmel, L’Oréal, Urban Decay, and plenty of other brands all do one.
i know, she should have done a video where she talked about nostalgic makeup and then offered alternatives in a structured format instead of rambling about some tiny elf powder from 2013

Yikes. The Christmas tree is up… now she’s got nothing to look forward to. She’s going to be depressed before Christmas Day even comes along.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
ffs each to their own and I love Christmas but I can’t be doing with this “I love Christmas the most” one upmanship. Christmas tree up up first week of November- it would do my head in by mid December.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I guessed the tree was up or imminent by the meme she shared about putting the tree up when you like and sod the haters.
Even the shops aren't full of Christmas stuff as yet (I've just had a mooch round town, light display going up but not on yet and shops only got a few Christmas bits as yet).
Does her husband just let her do whatever for an easy life? Mine moans about ours going up early Dec let alone November!

Reactions: 11
It’s so odd, I don’t think she even really like Christmas. She just likes the tree lights, so just buy some fairy lights for your living room all year round. And likes Christmas films, despite not partaking in any of the activities in the films herself like sharing a Christmas dinner with her family, buying any presents, getting a real tree, crafting with kids…
Just don’t know what she gets from it. And no surprises when she’s sick of it all on boxing day.

Obviously she won't do bonfire night because it's a UK thing, so she goes all competitive with the early Christmas obsession instead. She'll be watching Sleepless in Seattle this weekend and doing her usual 'My favourite Xmas movie' crap. Noticed Emma is also posting about wanting to put her tree up.... god they have no ideas of their own do they??

Reactions: 12
I love my make up and I've been wearing for about 36 years 😭 No way would I listen to a word she says. State of her. Who's she trying to impress. She's soch a big hod.

Reactions: 6
She’s replying to every comment under the discontinued make up video. Not just with snarky comments either.
Someone is desperate for engagement.
Not being aggresssive or rude. Has she been reading here

We all know how it's gonna go... her xmas content will start on Tuesday snd be done and dusted by the end of November. December she will alternate between telling us how much she lorvs xmas and being in a fonk. January will bring new life, announcements of a channel makeover, a new direction for her content and a know buy which will be forgotten in a week 🥱😴
I predicted 2 days too early for the Christmas content starting

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She got over the bowel renewal quick didn’t she…? I thought she’d have made a few more videos about the experience - she could have got loads of content out of it. But no. Let’s discuss out of date makeup no one can buy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.