Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parents probably worried she’s going to spend the whole time filing them and herself talking absolute shite..

Or filming even!

Reactions: 7
You see so many you tube people peddling hello fresh and skin & me with repeat ads every month.

None of her advertisers come back. We have had some really weird shite this year in adverts from her which shows she is broke as never before did she do these weird partnerships.

The Lily silk bedding and pyjamas that changed her life and never appeared on another video. The calendar with SEEDS in the paper 🤣 the pyjama subscription box, cherrys (ok they come back) noom and not forgetting them portable radiators (my personal fave) and these are all on the beauty channel not the coffee making channel

Yes that’s exactly right. I believe she said there wasn’t enough space for them all.

so it’ll be interesting to see if this year they do it with everyone there because the house hasnt exactly grown so it’s the same amount of pave.
Hmm sounds like a BS excuse to me. Surely if that were really the case any reasonable adults would let the children be at home with their presents/toys xmas day. Sounds like the least child orientated option for them whilst they were still young enough to enjoy that part of xmas, poor kids. I'd never dreamt have making my kids spend Christmas day in a bloody naff beefeater away from their family and toys.

It will all be about her. It's like the cartier ring, vowel renewal dress. Gone for the cheapest naffest option available just to say she's done something.

‘First week of Christmas’ is todays vlog title.

MIKHILA ITS NOVEMBER. It’s not the first week of Christmas.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh god, that's the sort of crap I would have picked up to decorate my student house back when I was 19 FFS😆
Also hate that everyone is starting Xmas decs etc at start of Nov. Maybe end of Nov but we have rememberance Sunday and some Nov birthdays first. Ah, maybe I'm bah humbug but the build up in December is enough for me.

Reactions: 10
Oh god, that's the sort of crap I would have picked up to decorate my student house back when I was 19 FFS😆
Also hate that everyone is starting Xmas decs etc at start of Nov. Maybe end of Nov but we have rememberance Sunday and some Nov birthdays first. Ah, maybe I'm bah humbug but the build up in December is enough for me.
Miks reasoning for why she starts early is because by the time christmas comes she’s already over it so the earlier she starts the more excited she is. I’m not entirely sure where her ridiculous logic comes from as surely it would be the opposite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What day will it be down? The 26th? What manic new year tit will she come up with now

Reactions: 5
The first week of Christmas- FOR WHO? Imagine being ten years old and telling your school friends and teacher that you decorated the tree last night.... before bonfire night.

The dirty sleeves on her sweater when she talks about being hongry and ordering a footlong Sobway at 9am then eats it out of a bowl. Wtf?

How many times can one person go to Starbocks in one week? Taking home that manky sign is exactly what I'd have done as a teenager.

• Sick
  • Haha
The dirty sleeves on her sweater when she talks about being hongry and ordering a footlong Sobway at 9am then eats it out of a bowl. Wtf?
she didn’t eat the subway in the bowl. She had cheesecake for desert at 10am 🤢

Reactions: 4
she didn’t eat the subway in the bowl. She had cheesecake for desert at 10am 🤢
I missed that, must have still been trying to get over the tuna Subway at 9 in the morning. Not sure if that's better or worse....

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I missed that, must have still been trying to get over the tuna Subway at 9 in the morning. Not sure if that's better or worse....
Probably worse. Imagine her gross tuna, salt and vinegar and cheesecake combination breath 🤢

• Sick
Yuk! What's wrong with making breakfast like a normal adult.
That 12lbs or whatever she claimed to have lost all soon be regained at this rate.
Is she doing Noom? I haven't watched her in ages but I've seen it mentioned here.

Reactions: 5
I was watching some classic MBB videos the other day, 12 years ago, 8 years ago, it was very nostalgic and enjoyable. Relatable. Though to play devil's advocate, I still don't really hear a different in how she speaks now to then. All I hear is a Yorkshire accent with a few annoying Americanisms like "super".

Reactions: 3
I know no Yorkshire bred person who sounds like her. Yorkshire is a massive county with a big change in accents between parts and i can't place her accent to any of those.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.