Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even I feel disappointed with the bowel renewal and I have zero interest and knew it would be like this. I honestly can't believe all the fuss and all the hype for a YEAR was for an ill fitting dress and a photoshoot in someone elses smelly jacket. I wonder if they enjoyed it and it was everything they dreamed of!?

One of their best memories was being in traffic. Am I missing something? I must be missing something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even I feel disappointed with the bowel renewal and I have zero interest and knew it would be like this. I honestly can't believe all the fuss and all the hype for a YEAR was for an ill fitting dress and a photoshoot in someone elses smelly jacket. I wonder if they enjoyed it and it was everything they dreamed of!?

One of their best memories was being in traffic. Am I missing something? I must be missing something.
They could do this in Sheffield city centre, any day of the week ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They could do this in Sheffield city centre, any day of the week ! 😂
I find it weird she never comes to Sheffield. Only meadowhall. So many good places to go out in Sheffield, especially food wise. I guess she only likes American chains and that’s not really our thing here

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn’t there that weird petrol station in Sheffield that went viral for selling American sweets and drinks?

That would be only reason for her to venture into somewhere that isn’t a shopping centre or supermarket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she turns her nose up at Sheffield because it isn't American enough for her. She goes to Leeds twice a year to stay in the Dakota hotel ('cos it's NYC inspired of course)
and goes 'shopping' in the Victoria Quarter (but never buys anything.)

• Haha
I don’t understand this because I actually see her videos on my feed all the time, I never miss any of my subs videos on my feed… I just DECIDE not to watch them. Cba with people blaming YouTube lmao you’re just not making content people want to watch.. or maybe people got bored of you.
Wow You Tube actually has some taste - who knew? :ROFLMAO: ;)

Reactions: 1
1. Taking tablets with Diet Coke? Ummm okay.
2. People on TikTok etc have been brain washed to throw back the “but it’s expensive/time consuming to get a diagnosis” trope, when someone says that this is really disrespectful. She has had to be told time and again (and at least she doesn’t say it in this video) that diagnosing yourself via the internet is very disrespectful. She is making this part of the way she makes money and it is vile.
I didn’t go around shouting about my blood clotting disorder until I was diagnosed because I didn’t know that that was what it was. It is so unfair to people who actually have that illness. Want a diagnosis but the NHS is too slow? Spend some of that money you spunked on that crappy vegas trip.

This woman is far more likely (and this is not a diagnosis - just likelihood) to have BPD than ADHD.

Reactions: 10
Put out tit content get tit views. They all blame the algorithm but don’t put any effort into videos. Like her vegas outfit video has stuff and rubbish all over the floor in the background its grim. Nobody wants to watch 5 videos in a row of her in the same outfit and makeOp that she made on the fly cos she drank six litres of energy drink…
Exactly! Also, she doesn't engage with ghe few viewers she does have, she's only responds to the comments she takes umbridge with, look at the crappy way she spoke to the lady with cancer.... why would you keep coming back for more of that.bShe spends so long talking to herself not sure she knows how to interact with others.
What "is" her content anyway? It doesn't really fall into any category. Anyone who is into beauty isn't going to watch her, she has no application skill, has one look in her repertoire and she has no interest in latest releases or trends.

And finally, looking at social blade she bought subs so of course her imaginary followers aren't watching.

We all know how it's gonna go... her xmas content will start on Tuesday snd be done and dusted by the end of November. December she will alternate between telling us how much she lorvs xmas and being in a fonk. January will bring new life, announcements of a channel makeover, a new direction for her content and a know buy which will be forgotten in a week 🥱😴

Her best memory was... traffic? 🤣
She's too funny, she really is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! Also, she doesn't engage with ghe few viewers she does have, she's only responds to the comments she takes umbridge with, look at the crappy way she spoke to the lady with cancer.... why would you keep coming back for more of that.bShe spends so long talking to herself not sure she knows how to interact with others.
What "is" her content anyway? It doesn't really fall into any category. Anyone who is into beauty isn't going to watch her, she has no application skill, has one look in her repertoire and she has no interest in latest releases or trends.

And finally, looking at social blade she bought subs so of course her imaginary followers aren't watching.

We all know how it's gonna go... her xmas content will start on Tuesday snd be done and dusted by the end of November. December she will alternate between telling us how much she lorvs xmas and being in a fonk. January will bring new life, announcements of a channel makeover, a new direction for her content and a know buy which will be forgotten in a week 🥱😴

Could applaud this comment 🤣 this is like a mikhila career autobiography!

She has done another you tube short video to the adhd one you just know Nicky has been in her dms telling her shorts are the way to get more views. Well guysssssss she is telling us a FOOT CREAM made her FEET soft 😱 hold the frigging front page!!!!!!

“No bOffing, nothing”

Edit to add: she has just said she is filming a favourites video for you tube AGAIN!!!!! How many do we need ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not a foot cream making feet soft?
Surely not?
Hold the front door old Queen of Trump’s heart is yet again stating the obvious but making it sound like a ground breaking discovery.

Is the foot cream no longer for sale though? I thought the specific policy for her YouTube and social media was to only feature expired or discontinued - or to use something in a completely different manner as compared to its intended use. Burn your skin off with peaches and clean!

• Haha
Not a foot cream making feet soft?
Surely not?
Hold the front door old Queen of Trump’s heart is yet again stating the obvious but making it sound like a ground breaking discovery.

Is the foot cream no longer for sale though? I thought the specific policy for her YouTube and social media was to only feature expired or discontinued - or to use something in a completely different manner as compared to its intended use. Burn your skin off with peaches and clean!
Yup a foot cream made her feet soft and she had to tell us because she couldn’t get wait for her favourites video to tell us. It IS still on sale though so are guessing its P.R? New favourite word of hers btw ~ legit. She used it in Costco and the foot cream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One thing that ruins her content is she can't wait to tell us things. So instead of keeping the information about the foot cream a secret for her favourites video, she makes a separate video about it but still includes it in her favourites. Which in turn makes her favourites annoying and repetitive. She doesn't realise she is sabotaging get own content by doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought the specific policy for her YouTube and social media was to only feature expired or discontinued - or to use something in a completely different manner as compared to its intended use.
Or both! Using her August Skin & me in October dolloped on thick as a spot treatment 🙃

Reactions: 7
This came up on my homepage..... how is this useful!?

i saw this too - I’m not too clued up on what shows and when and where/why etc on you tube - so is this a new video or old one? I mean, does she still have adhd or was there something else now? Did Las Vegas cure it? Or aggravate it?
I hope it’s not new.. can’t be assed with all this again! I’m Ill, I have a genetic condition, I’m unique, I’m special, woe me… surely she is still just about hanging on to her vegas high?! The low and pity party hasn’t started yet? She hasn’t had her Halloween party yet? Sorry, excuse me, engagement party..

Reactions: 3

Like the 'bok club' she said she was going to persevere with......... 😂

No diagnosis but, if she had ADHD< she wouldn't be able to carry out her job (planning train timetables???).........My son has ADHD (diagnosed) and he's nothing like Khila. He can stay up all night as he has trouble going to sleep. When he does eventually collapse after 48 hours - he's then asleep for 14 hours. He's really intelligent but, day to day 'normal' chores he simply cannot cope with. He's exhausting to be around (we adore him btw - he's quirky and really kind and thoughtful). He's living at home whilst doing his degree at the local uni.....he simply would not care for himself properly if he lived away.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she just watches too much social media, all of them, and picks up on the trends and her inner hyperchondriac steps in.. it reeks of nothing more than wanting to fit in, to go back to the glory days and easy money… it is utterly disrespectful i agree. Every time you posts a video or post saying I done this, so I think I have adhd, or even ruder, making out she is already diagnosed and “in the club”.. makes me sick. I don’t have it, but know family members that do. And quite frankly all her simple whoops examples and forgetting her Coke.. are insulting. It’s so useful to hear real examples and put her pettiness in perspective.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.