Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she looked like she’d just let down a pony tail and pulled a brush through it. I thought she had ended up skipping the blow dry because it looked so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least its Vlogmas Eve next week so that's a distraction from the fonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dress made her look like she had a lil bump, combine that with no guests it did look a bit like a shotgun wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
“We can’t drive anywhere without rain” mik… you’re back in the UK and it’s October!!! duck me!
Reckon they’ve gone down the Trafford centre to relive “vegas” (although she said she’s back at work and lee isn’t) so god knows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I missed the start of the new thread as was away a few days. Honestly couldn't believe no one was saying anything about the vowel renewal 😆 Found you all now and spent a good hour catching up.

Wow, well that was it, the peak of her year. The sum of hours and hours of shopping and filming herself talking about it. Amounted to a really underwhelming event, was all about what she wore and very little about their marriage, what romantic things they did to mark the occasion etc.
Agree with the comments that it was all about her, not him or even them as a couple. I hope it was worth it!
Unless she's already booked the Florida family trip I don't reckon it'll happen. The price of everything is going up, this Vegas trip will have cost a bomb.

Reactions: 11
Her bowel renewal party is definitely going to be tiny. Either that or she’s not feeding her guests properly as she only got two of those Costco meals for the entire party? Everyone can have three mouthfuls of Mac and cheese and that’s it!

Reactions: 6
She must have overhead someone in vegas say cool because every other sentence is littered with it in that video

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Words cannot describe how little interest I have in watching a video of Mik walking around Costco reading out prices and saying things are a good deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Words cannot describe how little interest I have in watching a video of Mik walking around Costco reading out prices and saying things are a good deal.
I watched it. She showed hardly anything but Christmas stuff. And most of the Christmas stuff she showed was out of her budget / she couldn’t afford. She purchased 4 things a cake, 2 pre-made oven meals, a huge pack of monster and fortune cookies for her Halloween / renewal party (not entirely sure as to why they’d be on theme for that).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand this because I actually see her videos on my feed all the time, I never miss any of my subs videos on my feed… I just DECIDE not to watch them. Cba with people blaming YouTube lmao you’re just not making content people want to watch.. or maybe people got bored of you.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand this because I actually see her videos on my feed all the time, I never miss any of my subs videos on my feed… I just DECIDE not to watch them. Cba with people blaming YouTube lmao you’re just not making content people want to watch.. or maybe people got bored of you.
She's been making the same 5 videos on repeat for years of course people have stopped watching. I've not watched any of the vegas videos because they don't interest me in the slightest. I think she thought they would pull in the views

Reactions: 16
The slump is coming.. out spending again, complaining subtly about viewing numbers.. it’s gonna hit hard after the party and maybe some of that pre pre Christmas thing she does…

Reactions: 10
Put out tit content get tit views. They all blame the algorithm but don’t put any effort into videos. Like her vegas outfit video has stuff and rubbish all over the floor in the background its grim. Nobody wants to watch 5 videos in a row of her in the same outfit and makeOp that she made on the fly cos she drank six litres of energy drink…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Put out tit content get tit views. They all blame the algorithm but don’t put any effort into videos. Like her vegas outfit video has stuff and rubbish all over the floor in the background its grim. Nobody wants to watch 5 videos in a row of her in the same outfit and makeOp that she made on the fly cos she drank six litres of energy drink…
She doesn't discuss any brand new makeop products any more - we've never heard her mention Beauty Bay's own brand of makeop which is really affordable - she never mentions high end makeop (other than Charlotte Tilbury). She doesn't do any 'TikTok made me buy it' - which is really popular these days. She doesn't do viral makeop tips and tricks. You don't pull in new viewers if you're stagnant. She thought the Las Vegas vowel renewal would get more views......it didn't!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.