Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that ruins her content is she can't wait to tell us things.
She did the same about applying for the job. That was a blatantly stupid thing to do. She ran off to buy herself a brand new business attire wardrobe before she was even shortlisted. She didn't get it, which was crap for her, and she'd set herself up for ridicule by oversharing with randomers online

Reactions: 12
I find it so funny that she obviously expected so many views on her Vegas videos and it just had to be the algorithm that was the reason the views are low.

Look at the title of the vow renewal vlog. She's listed everywhere they went thinking she'd go get so many views if people are searching. She obviously thought the strip walk video would make her go viral too as those tend to get a lot of views on YouTube. Didn't happen.

It's not the algorithm Mik. You're boring. I genuinely think most of us in this forum will have stopped watching her by this time next year. I'm starting to wonder why I waste my time.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she turns her nose up at Sheffield because it isn't American enough for her. She goes to Leeds twice a year to stay in the Dakota hotel ('cos it's NYC inspired of course)
and goes 'shopping' in the Victoria Quarter (but never buys anything.)
Being from Leeds myself, this really makes me laugh 😂

Reactions: 3
She did the same about applying for the job. That was a blatantly stupid thing to do. She ran off to buy herself a brand new business attire wardrobe before she was even shortlisted. She didn't get it, which was crap for her, and she'd set herself up for ridicule by oversharing with randomers online
I forgot about that! How stupid to talk about the job in depth on your YouTube before you’ve even got anywhere with it??

Reactions: 8
It's not the algorithm Mik. You're boring. I genuinely think most of us in this forum will have stopped watching her by this time next year. I'm starting to wonder why I waste my time.
I don't watch her now, only very occasionally, as her content is of no interest at all. What market is she aiming for? There are plenty of similar age to her, and older, women out there she could appeal to. But I'll bet most of them don't sit around drinking Monster and watching Vampire Diaries on repeat. She needs to work out who her audience is and make content that interests them. Or, if the channel really is just hey outlet them viewing figures shouldn't matter to her?

I don't watch her now, only very occasionally, as her content is of no interest at all. What market is she aiming for? There are plenty of similar age to her, and older, women out there she could appeal to. But I'll bet most of them don't sit around drinking Monster and watching Vampire Diaries on repeat. She needs to work out who her audience is and make content that interests them. Or, if the channel really is just hey outlet them viewing figures shouldn't matter to her?
I honestly think she doesn't care. She's very much creating content for herself because she enjoys the sound of her own voice. I think she's even said that if only five people were watching she'd still make videos or words to that effect. I just can't imagine spending the hours filming and editing yourself talking about nothing. For all her faults she's consistent with her uploads and is always oversharing somewhere. Imagine having all that time and choosing to spend it chatting to Nicky and Tracy about how many wedding dresses you've ordered that week from behind the wheel of your car outside school drinking a Monster. Or recording a whispered podcast in the middle of the night because you can't sleep. I find it really odd.

Reactions: 11
She’s live on insta titled ‘I’m back’. As if we didn’t already know she was home from vegas and she’s posted videos of her at home already??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s live on insta titled ‘I’m back’. As if we didn’t already know she was home from vegas and she’s posted videos of her at home already??
Can of Monster and unwashed hair, very on brand.

Screenshot_20221029-102602_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s on, already planning details of the next America trip in August while simultaneously talking about how she might go on anti-depressants. She says she’s moments away from putting up the Christmas tree. Save to say the fonk is here

• Haha
  • Angry
She’s on, already planning details of the next America trip in August while simultaneously talking about how she might go on anti-depressants. She says she’s moments away from putting up the Christmas tree. Save to say the fonk is here
She might go on antidepressants? Doesn’t she know you actually have to be diagnosed with depression for them? Which takes an LONG time. And even then it’s not just a case of asking for pills and the doctor will give you then. They’ll assess if it’s the right decision / or if other methods would be better suited. It’s not really just up to her, you can’t just decide you’re going to start taking medication for something.
Also since when did she decide she had actual depression because for years she’s been saying it’s SAD. And I’m not sure they’d prescribe antidepressants for sad since it’s not permanent.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She said that she had bad news and now her back hurts again, so she might tell the doctor her pain isn’t physical but mental or something like that and she wants antidepressants

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She might go on antidepressants? Doesn’t she know you actually have to be diagnosed with depression for them? Which takes an LONG time. And even then it’s not just a case of asking for pills and the doctor will give you then. They’ll assess if it’s the right decision / or if other methods would be better suited. It’s not really just up to her, you can’t just decide you’re going to start taking medication for something.
Also since when did she decide she had actual depression because for years she’s been saying it’s SAD. And I’m not sure they’d prescribe antidepressants for sad since it’s not permanent.
“Might go on antidepressants” is such a _her_ thing to say
I’m a HCP - not a GP or psychiatrist I hasten to add - and I would like to think this is a naive statement from her however having consumed her content for a decade, it’s just arrogance.
The sheer arrogance that she can stroll into a GP surgery with her own diagnosis and demand a specific treatment plan.
She makes me want to bang my head on a desk.

My husband has worked in America where often patients treat doctors like dispensing machines for ills they have diagnosed themselves with. It is not unusual for them to come in and say they have seen a television advert for such and such and demand that drug on the spot. This is very much not how the NHS works - and with very good reason.
Primary healthcare workers do not dish out SSRIs on a whim these days. Usually you will be put on a list for talking therapy which can take up to two years. You will often be asked to improve your diet and discuss how often you leave the house, move your body or engage in hobbies - before you are prescribed anything.

These medications come with very serious side effects and can require being weaned onto at very small doses and again being weaned off them. Taking yourself off them quickly or without proper medical supervision is very, very dangerous.

Not everyone responds well to the first medication they are prescribed and some switching can be required - which includes slowly weaning off one and onto another - as in going slowly down from 100/50 in increments of 5 every fortnight and then breaking a 2.5 pill in half for two weeks before coming off and starting anew.

I have nothing against anyone being prescribed appropriate, as required for their mental health condition - I myself take something for my own condition which really helps and makes my life much more tolerable.
But the arrogance of this woman is earth shattering.
She is incredibly dangerous and should not have a platform

• Heart
Can of Monster and unwashed hair, very on brand.

View attachment 1687209
She’s wondering why her views are down, or why people aren’t clicking on her videos and the thumbnail looks like that?!
I’m not wasting 20 mins listening to someone unwashed, brandishing a can of energy drink at the screen like some kind of unhinged nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s going to this party ? No Emma or Chris , so that’s 50% of attendees down. so it’ll just be Caz and a couple of her work friends ?
We know Shane doesn’t have any mates or isnt allowed to have any.
There’ll be a drunken 2am live with her screaming into the karaoke no doubt.
Oh dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who’s going to this party ? No Emma or Chris , so that’s 50% of attendees down. so it’ll just be Caz and a couple of her work friends ?
We know Shane doesn’t have any mates or isnt allowed to have any.
There’ll be a drunken 2am live with her screaming into the karaoke no doubt.
Oh dear.
Why no Emma and Chris? Did she say that? Were they not invited?

Reactions: 3
I think she needs to address her addiction to energy drinks before she does anything else. Why does she feel she needs it? She leads a mainly sedentary life, her kids won't be waking in the night so not sure why she drinks so much Monster. Grim.

They were invited but if you check Emma’s thread, her mum has been in a and e so mik said an emergency at home
If she’d known those two weren’t coming, she’d have only got one tray of food from Costco.

• Haha
I think she needs to address her addiction to energy drinks before she does anything else. Why does she feel she needs it? She leads a mainly sedentary life, her kids won't be waking in the night so not sure why she drinks so much Monster. Grim.
I agree, and she really has been addicted to them for years. She's even tried to wean herself off them and inevitably starts drinking them again the next week. It seems to be a real issue for her.

I've noticed she'll drink them anytime she's doing a live video, they really must help her to sit for half an hour talking absolute repetitive nonsense to herself.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.