Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Its a 10 hour flight. So I’d probably watch a couple of films and read a bit. I’d want to sleep as you’re gaining time, 8 hours behind, so if you’re leaving he UK at 8am, you’re landing at 10am. So if you’re wanting to last to a reasonable time in the evening you’re going to want a sleep, I’m just rubbish at sleeping on a plane, sitting up.

For a 24+ hour flights to Australia I’ve taken face wipes, a moisturiser, deodorant, toothbrush and lip balm. To the US I’d probably make do with a lip balm and deodorant and worry about anything else when at the hotel.

But no. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone sitting in a sheet mask and cucumber on their eyes like some would have you believe. And certainly wouldn’t use anything that sprays at my seat or is overly fragranced so as not to bother anyone nearby.

I remember Fleur saying she’d painted her nails an a flight and there was uproar in the comments.

Reactions: 14

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Yikes. The Christmas tree is up… now she’s got nothing to look forward to. She’s going to be depressed before Christmas Day even comes along.

• Wow
  • Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
...so informative.....she says everything lights up at night. Is she aware that we all know what Vegas looks like?

Wow, she's making Vegas sound like a typical night out in Sheffield.....lots of dodgy people and everything smells strongly of weed.........This is why I love Greece! Authentic food, amazing people.....not getting harassed on the streets.....I don't see the novelty of Vegas....

• Haha
An odd one that sale shopping video. Only looking at gift sets for herself, when the point of them is that they are GIFTs.
She doesn't buy for ANYONE else though does she. When she was saying she doesn't see the point in nice gift wrap because the kids presents aren't under the tree long... i was thinking your parents? Family? Partner? Friends? I find it weird that someone who A) loves shopping and pissing money up the wall and B) professes to LORV LORV LORV Christmas doesn't give anyone any presents. Minimal effort always seems to go on her kids but she doesn’t seem to struggle buying for herself

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I STILL can't believe she wore a jacket covered in scratches that stinks of Lynx Africa. Wtf. It's the wrong length for the dress as well, a cropped jacket would have looked fine. Of all the dresses she bought, and could have bought, how has she ended up in this getup? Looks like she's one wrong move away from a boob popping out and she's been dragged through a muddy field. The dress just doesn't fit well at all. If she loves it and feels great then good for her I guess, but the irony is their original wedding photos are so much nicer and her dress as well.

She's been buying dresses and outfit planning for a YEAR.

bystanderbynature

6DF85B6A-8FBD-4642-AD2C-68DA62093DFC.png

Sorry new to this - but tit out!

Doesn’t bother me - not shaming. But man dress properly! She thinks like a teenager she looks good?! Again maybe I’m a cow and I should keep these opinions to myself - but it’s the when I’m feeling myself, everyone else can sod off mondset I don’t like about her. I mean.. le is driving and not part of it at all, so why he needs be in it ? Does he even want to?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I just did a bit of sick in my mouth seeing her nip. It’s supposed to be a ‘wedding’ dress ffs, could she not just put them away for once?
its bad enough seeing the entire outline of her belly in that awful dress never mind a full boob.
Nothing about that dress/look/bowel renewal/holiday had an ounce of class. But maybe that’s the ‘vibe’ she was going for? Trashy? Cos there’s no other explanation.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
‘First week of Christmas’ is todays vlog title.

MIKHILA ITS NOVEMBER. It’s not the first week of Christmas.

• Wow
  • Sad

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Put out shit content get shit views. They all blame the algorithm but don’t put any effort into videos. Like her vegas outfit video has stuff and rubbish all over the floor in the background its grim. Nobody wants to watch 5 videos in a row of her in the same outfit and makeOp that she made on the fly cos she drank six litres of energy drink…

• Haha

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
There are some beautiful parts of Doncaster. I have family from a village there and it’s lovely. It’s just like a lot of the U.K. there are good bits and bad bits. House prices are reasonable and there seems to be plenty of large businesses in the are for employment. It’s a major rail station and you can get into London in 1.5 hrs, has easy access to motorway network. There are national parks, clumber park and York all a short drive away. Up until recently you could get a 6.30 flight from Donny airport and be in Ibiza or Majorca by 9am.

There are some shitty parts to it but if all you do all day is drive to a Starbucks and the local retail park/ shopping centre then of course you’re going to wish you lived anywhere else.

My husband is American and it’s lovely to visit but neither of us have been inclined to move there. I find people that romanticise about living in America are purely drawn to the touristy and box set ideals. The realities aren’t great.

WorldOfRainbow

Oh god. I zoomed in on their faces in the latest photo and got the ick straight away.

shane’s face right in at her neck. Imagine that lying on top of you. I’m actually boaking at the thought. Hes just so lacking in presence considering what his wife is like. Ugh 🤢

I think the main issue is his chin merges with his neck in a disgusting way.

• Haha
  • Sick

Vixen88

VIP Member
After not caring about any of it for a long time, she’s really ramped up trying to ‘win the algorithm’. Definitely skint after Vegas. And probably devastated the Vegas content wasn’t popular, assuming it was the algorithms fault.

It’s too little too late though. Her vlogs since before covid have been dire. Only ever a combination of aggressive coffee making, moving furniture around, moaning about being in a fonk and yawning while wearing dirty tracksuits and greasy hair.

Her main channel has been no better. Expired makeop and skincare applied poorly and favourites videos of stoff she’s grabbed from round the house in a hurry.

I imagine her Primark shopping videos do ok, but I think there are better out there now.

She gets more comments on her Tattle thread per video than she does on YouTube now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Not once did she mention the actual vows! It was never about that at all.

Shane looks absolutely exhausted with the whole thing. Bet he's glad it's over.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
That dress! Her tits are hanging out in that photo but arent in any other photos? Her nose is dark brown and Shane has whacking great bags underneath his eyes

I can see why she waited ten years to get photographed outside a hooker shop in a black sodden nightie

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I don't think it will have been quite what she imagined. Those places have you in and out in no time, the photographer will have been bored of her trying to pose and probably rushed through it. Not really worth spending a year of your life talking about literally nothing else.