Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understamd why she is cheaping out on the renewal. Didn't she say in a video this is the wedding they dreamed of but did the other one on the cheap because of money issues then? Surely she is in a better financial position now so it would make sense to spend more on the dream wedding?

Also can't believe she wants to do her hair herself, she even said that hiring a hair styliest would be cheaper than buying the curling wand she wants. It would make sense to hire them, the way she curled her hair in her live has a lot to be desired. She needs to leave it to a professional!
Looks like someone has a Dyson airwrap on their scrounge wishlist. How long until she buys one and uses it twice?

Reactions: 3
I don't understamd why she is cheaping out on the renewal. Didn't she say in a video this is the wedding they dreamed of but did the other one on the cheap because of money issues then? Surely she is in a better financial position now so it would make sense to spend more on the dream wedding?

Also can't believe she wants to do her hair herself, she even said that hiring a hair styliest would be cheaper than buying the curling wand she wants. It would make sense to hire them, the way she curled her hair in her live has a lot to be desired. She needs to leave it to a professional!
Watching her curl her hair was actually painful. she was terrible

Reactions: 7
I didn't watch her hair curling but noticed on her stories it had all dropped out within about 2 hours. Doesn't bode well for hey doing it herself and the curl lasting long enough for photos.

Reactions: 6

she cant even curl it!!

There’s no way she’ll be able to use a Dyson Airwrap. She refuses to listen to advice, read instructions, watch tutorials. She often only attempts styling the front, wont brush her hair or section properly. Her efforts with the two gifted steam straighteners were average. Dying for her to waste £500 on one!

Those awful curls won’t last 10 mins in the heat of Las Vegas. How I can’t wait to see these photos of her hair makeup dress and Shane!

Milo isnt diagnosed you’re right she harped on only recently that she suspects her dad and milo has having ADHD

Reactions: 4

Because she's not got the income she tries to make out. If she had it she'd piss every penny up the wall on this little "wedding" fantasy.

Reactions: 5
this might sound harsh but i dont think she has adhd, i think she has depression
100% and she is just going to spiral again when this wedding is done just like when she moved in to the rest of the house (a.k.a gained one bedroom and the snug) she bigged it up for so long and felt sad it wasnt as life changing as she thought

Is it just me or does she change what is helping her neck every time she speaks and shows a new product?

I thought she was going to try 'Dry Bar' in Vegas - which has terrible reviews btw - people complaining that their hair dropped immediately after leaving the salon (probably due to the climate) and their hair being frizzy.....many complaining they didn't have basic products like hair lacquer. Blow dries start at $55 (essentially £55 now) plus tax and tip. I'm assuming $55 is for shortish hair........Khilas will cost much more, according to the reviews, as she has long hair....

Dyson only dish out their hair dryers and gadgets to influencers with over 1 million subs. I remember Tati Westbrook trying to get on their PR list and she had 5 million subs at that time

Is it just me or does she change what is helping her neck every time she speaks and shows a new product?
Yes, seems like she never continued the Drs appointments about it. Cancelled a physio app because she had to accompany Shane to a dog water treadmill appointment. Never mentioned rebooking or continuing any physio exercises. Speaking of exercise, has she give that bike yet?

this might sound harsh but i dont think she has adhd, i think she has depression
Would agree. Didn’t do well moving in with parents. Claiming the rest of the house didn’t fix it, while her best mate was building a place, with what it seems, a pretty big budget. She doesn’t enjoy her family, doesn’t have many hobbies, doesn’t really get out moch. Focuses on bad diy, moving rooms around, collecting wedding white dresses. Lack of personal hygiene really is a massive red flag.

If I was having a vow renewal (which she has hyped up as if its a 2nd wedding) the first thing id do is get my hair and makeup booked in...maybe she spent all her budget on tit for the house instead

New video is about NOO STOFF.

'I lorv them so moch, they're very fonky'

Re the H&M dress. Why does she keep buying clothes online that she's tried on in real life and dismissed? If you're having to consider whether you actually like something for that long, have tried it on twice etc then maybe it's not for you!

The sparkly top looks like something from Tammy in 2001. Aaaand she's repeating a story about buying it 3 times. I'm out. I don't even watch all her videos any more and I still notice her repeating the same crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Milo is off school sick again! She definitely needs to get that kid to a doctor as illnesses should not be this frequent!!

Reactions: 8
I looked the heart phone cover up on New Look - it's for the iphone 13 pro so, if Khila had iphone 14......why would she order a case for the 13? New Look don't make cases for the 14.......

What the fudge is that stuff she bought from vinted? Is she 17? Mentioning buying things because of a celebrity twice in one video. Can we also talk about A BODY CHAIN

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What the fudge is that stuff she bought from vinted? Is she 17? Mentioning buying things because of a celebrity twice in one video. Can we also talk about A BODY CHAIN
Where's she going to wear the body chain? Meadowhall? The shed?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.