Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane was married before. Could it be to do with that? Or owning a home with an ex wife?

I can understand her parents not wanting to be financially tied to someone who isn’t immediate family, regardless of his credit history and also how fickle Mik can be. I’m sure her parents never wanted the risk of divorce and him ending up taking a wedge of their retirement money etc etc. I didn’t get the vibe he overly got on with the parents while living together. They lived incredibly separate lives from different rooms. No meals together, Mik never appeared to make coffees for them, felt they couldn’t share the back garden. The kids opening Christmas presents without grandparents in the room was weird for me.

She did used to set they went to see them every Sunday for a roast before moving in together, she’s not mentioned doing that once since they ‘moved’ into the rest of the house.

Reactions: 4
(with other favourites like short body, fine hair lots of it, keloid scarring, working at urban decay, not being able to buy acrylic drawers five years ago, acne on her back as a teenager, getting a free Taco Bell shirt, two Caesarean sections) :
This could be a Mik drinking game. Rules are you need to take a slug of booze from a mog!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was so lame. She seemed so socially awkward.

She very rarely films herself from the side, she almost looks like a different person. I’m sure that’s what she means about being anxious about her Vegas photoshoot and photos of her taken by other people. She spends all day looking at the front of her face and she doesn’t have the best side profile 👃
View attachment 1597712 View attachment 1597713
I've been watching this woman for years.....I have never seen (or taken notice of) her side profile. That's quite a Roman nose she has going on there! It's also surprised me that she's wasted loads of money on useless crap over the years - but, never thought to get her teeth straightened! I think she has to be a smoker looking at those teeth.....

Reactions: 7
She strikes me as someone who doesn't brush her teeth as often as she should. If she's not washing her hair or changing her clothes daily, then she's maybe not brushing her teeth. Then with all the energy drinks and coffee and red wine it's no wonder.

I've never seen someone look so different from the side than they do from the front. It really is like a different person entirely.

The real thing that gets me about her is her selfishness - it may be jealousy, but I like to treat my kids as well as me. And I don’t mean uncle bens rice and decorating their rooms. And I kinda assume keeping them healthy, raising them as such, was part and parcel of parenting?

Reactions: 8
I think we all look unflattering with a side profile pic but she looks like a completely different human. Like major catfish alert!

Reactions: 3
The real thing that gets me about her is her selfishness - it may be jealousy, but I like to treat my kids as well as me. And I don’t mean uncle bens rice and decorating their rooms. And I kinda assume keeping them healthy, raising them as such, was part and parcel of parenting?
Yes. Her buying Ella a shake n bake pancake bottle the other day and making mention of it, kinda shows what she regards as a ‘treat’. Also, it’s only flour, egg and milk, make an activity of it with the kids and make some for breakfast and sit at the table? No.

Funny how they obsess over Disney but won’t take the kids to UK theme parks. If theygo anywhere it has to be for Mik to walk round a Primark in another town and create some ‘content’.

I’ve always despaired at the amount of basic outdoor time she’s ever had with those kids. A kid like Milo, full of energy and that overweight dog that’s ill every week, take them to the park, take a football. Says a lot that she bought him a rusty old bike off FB marketplace that has never seen the light of day, but was happy to fork out £500 on the PS5 the day it came out.

For someone that’s said she only ever wanted to be a mother from a young age (or something like that), she seems to not really like or enjoy her family. They all just coexist in that house, never seems to be a lot of love or much evidence of the kids stuff downstairs, books, toys, photos etc.

Reactions: 11
To be honest I'm surprised they aren't all obese, terrible diet and a lack of exercise. Even if they aren't over weight it will have a long term impact on their health. I get so cross when there is no financial or mobility reason they couldn't go to the park, go for a walk round a nature reserve or even something like go to a waterpark. The main hobbies are TV, gaming and shopping.
I have two teens so I know the struggle to get them to do this stuff, but I do and often they actually enjoy it (but would never admit it!).

Reactions: 11
She's so lazy with her sponsored ads, look at the bare minimum she's put to add a link. Most Youtubers would put a long sentence about how they're so excited to share this video because because they love the products and you can find out more via this link. She just does 5 words.

Screenshot_20220923_125619.jpg

Reactions: 5
Selfish and lazy - summed up! Not lazy when it’s for her mind..

i didn’t wanna do this but in one of her recent videos she was in her kitchen probably showing off a starbocks mug or something recently purchased for herself, and I spotted on the worktop a tub of pediasure. I didn’t wanna be a cow and raise it here - but! - you can bet your money on milo needing it as his diet is so shocking and lazy and nutrient poor!

that coffee ad.. why her?! A scatty hyperactive brat who works a little, lives selfishly a lot and who makes a total fool out of herself when over caffeinated?!? Come on Taylors! Must do better! And that effort for links and info?! Just shocking! So lazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought she'd uploaded another video but she's changed the title and thumbnail. I'm sure it was something like 'I can't believe I got to do this!' And now it's 'not a normal day'. Can't have been getting the views!

I thought she'd uploaded another video but she's changed the title and thumbnail. I'm sure it was something like 'I can't believe I got to do this!' And now it's 'not a normal day'. Can't have been getting the views!
Yeah the coffee vid has had low views! Bet she won't be invited to any more as she doesn't get the engagement (due to her poor efforts).

the back garden thing was so weird - she felt uncomfortable being in the garden because her parents were living with her? what? lol

The dining space and shed were the parents’ and I guess because you’d have to go through the dining space to get to the garden they weren’t comfortable doing so too moch?? I just found it really odd. Her mom bought the pool which was obviously more for the benefit of the kids. So at least you’d assume her mom wanted them out there and sharing?

I don’t know, was Mik into her dad’s alcohol stash in the shed lol? Did Shane just dislike her parents and Mik had to keep the peace with him and avoid them? Mik once threw shade at a smoker being the reason for hot tub puncture. Were they all avoiding her dads smoking? We know Mik likes to have her tits out at every opportunity, maybe she avoided being in her low cOt, high leg cozzie while her dad was there?

There’s just something really wrong in that family if you can’t share a house and garden properly or even a meal together after committing to buy together.

Was a really weird set up them living together that definitely got weirder with time - I mean I sure don’t think me and my husband could do it with either of our parents. Kids or not! Maybe cultural, generational or just personality types?!. but then we wouldn’t be naive or tit enough with money to need to. God forbid! Too many hard personalities, altering motives and well, living with the in laws?!? Nahhh thanks! Shame for the kids though. Hope they have a better relationship with their grandparents, milo and Ella, now they’re living apart though.

the back garden thing was so weird - she felt uncomfortable being in the garden because her parents were living with her? what? lol
Living with her?! She thinks a bit of herself doesn’t she?! Didn’t they live “together”? I don’t think it was the case they needed her, more likely the other way round..

Reactions: 3
oh yeah i remember her complaining about how all the stuff in the kitchen was yellowing because of smoking (which literally everyone knows happens which is why you should smoke outside

Anyone want a ten minute video of Mik roshing around Home Bargains saying she lorvs things without showing anything properly? I think I've got motion sickness..... Never have I ever seen such a load of plastic tat and she was wetting herself with excitement about it all.

Poor milo needing to have nutrition shakes that makes me so sad as a parent. He probably gets ginger biscuits flung to him on the carpet like the neglected dog :(

• Sad
Never have I ever seen such a load of plastic tat and she was wetting herself with excitement about it all.
She lorved so moch of all that jonk (so cYute!) but only bought some paper (?) bats she’s not even sure she’ll pot op on the walls, and a doughnut tray? doughnut display board? She didn’t explain it?!
Who was Karen she said she was going to craft with? Jost a very pointless video.

Poor milo needing to have nutrition shakes that makes me so sad as a parent. He probably gets ginger biscuits flung to him on the carpet like the neglected dog :(

This is so bad. She goes on about Milo and Ella being fussy eaters and only eating chicken nuggets when they go out but she never ever mentions trying to do anything about it. Her parenting is diabolical. I know kids can be fussy and go through really fussy stages but this is years and years with her kids. It starts with her and all the takeaways and crap she eats. No fruit or veg ever. All the really fussy adult eaters I know grew up with parents who also only ate crap. The pediasure won't change Milo's attitude to food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.