Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon the leather jacket is to hide the back and sides of her dress in these professional photos as its too tight?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she say 'sluts and strip walks' on her live? I rewound it and played it again and it sounds like 'sluts'??

Well she won’t get much for her money in Vegas now! But then I remember she never watches anything to do with UK current affairs does she
Her beloved Bath and Body Works candles are £25.00 on the U.S website - don't they add tax at checkout too? The average cost of food in Vegas per day now equates to £59....and that is per person! YIKES! The UK government have limited items to be brought into the UK from the USA. Goods exceeding £39 are subject to 'Custom's Duty' and she HAS to fill in a declaration at the airport if she's bringing gifts back. Everything changed on 1st August this year. So, she can literally bring back one candle before having to pay duty. So her £25 candle becomes a £30 candle - if she buys more than one!

Also, she's trying to get rid of dark circles. They are shadows from the orbital socket - and they show because the skin is thinner under the eye. The only way to get rid of dark circles is concealer.....

Reckon the leather jacket is to hide the back and sides of her dress in these professional photos as its too tight?
That's immediately what I thought too! A pink leather jacket with 'still do' ironed on the back? Shouldn't it be 'I still do?' btw?

She's doing a live. She turned up for her hair appointment and it has been cancelled as her stylist has gone on maternity leave. She's blaming the other stylists for not letting her know. I think it's up to the stylist to ring her clients and tell them. As far as I'm aware, stylists rent a chair in a salon.......Khila doesn't think anyone else can handle her hair!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
she was going to go to her hair appointment with that level of grease in her hair?? i know youre not supposed to have freshly washed hair but her hair literally looks wet

she needs a heavier duty dry shampoo for that mess of hair, didnt she bang on about how she loved the lee stafford one thats like £6?? and now she's back to using £3 batiste? i bet she stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she say 'sluts and strip walks' on her live? I rewound it and played it again and it sounds like 'sluts'??
Lol she said slots. So yeah sluts in her voice 🤷🏻‍♀️

She did actually wash her hair yesterday. Not sure what in though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet we won’t be getting a haul when she gets back if things are that expensive :ROFLMAO: Can’t wait for the fonk videos to start!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she was going to go to her hair appointment with that level of grease in her hair?? i know youre not supposed to have freshly washed hair but her hair literally looks wet

she needs a heavier duty dry shampoo for that mess of hair, didnt she bang on about how she loved the lee stafford one thats like £6?? and now she's back to using £3 batiste? i bet she stinks
I'm not keen on the greasy comb over hair do she gives herself when her hair needs washing.

The Lee Stafford one was discontinued from Boots if it's the range I'm thinking of, the pink clay one. That was my fave. I don't think £6 is expensive for a dry shampoo but then again i don't use it 5 times a week

....so. mortgage rates are expected to double whilst house values are said to be dropping by up to 40%..........Will Khila cut her spending?

....so. mortgage rates are expected to double whilst house values are said to be dropping by up to 40%..........Will Khila cut her spending?
i dont know how they cope as it is, they have quite a big mortgage and they spend loads!

Another repetitive video today? .... Tick!

Gua sha stone
La Roche posay cream
(Both talked about like a day ago or something)
Hourglass highlighter
Eyelash curler that changed her life
Something random for her sore neck

Skipped through took me about 1 min.
What's even the point?

Reactions: 5
Another repetitive video today? .... Tick!

Gua sha stone
La Roche posay cream
(Both talked about like a day ago or something)
Hourglass highlighter
Eyelash curler that changed her life
Something random for her sore neck

Skipped through took me about 1 min.
What's even the point?
Don't forget the Nars Sex Appeal blosh 😂

She mentions she's going to Vegas at least three times! .......:rolleyes:

• Haha
I don't understand why she buys so many going out clothes, short skimpy tops and dresses, glittery things (the free people dress). She lives in crop tops, joggers and sweat tops. These going out clothes are surely more suitable for her daughter who is coming to an age where people go out a lot. She mainly does drunk karaoke in her shed on her "nights out".
I haven't watched one of her YouTube vlogs in months, she has completely lost her appeal for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She loves herself in those eyelashes doesn’t she haha! I’m so nervous for her vow renewal it really isn’t going to be everything she hopes it’ll be. I think she’s tried to do it as cheap as possible but wants it to be an expensive experience. I just don’t think it’s going to work out for her I think she’ll be disappointed.

Reactions: 8
Looking at the state of her pre hair dresser hair she will be launching Yoc
She loves herself in those eyelashes doesn’t she haha! I’m so nervous for her vow renewal it really isn’t going to be everything she hopes it’ll be. I think she’s tried to do it as cheap as possible but wants it to be an expensive experience. I just don’t think it’s going to work out for her I think she’ll be disappointed.
She will be launching herself into an slogtober or slogmas whatever shite the vlogging community make up next. She will then crash and born until the next 'new thing' catches her eye.

• Haha
I’m here for the slump after vegas!! Cruel but true! She is really making it “a thing” isn’t she?! God it’s laughable! Pin all your happiness on a frivolous holiday - sorry vow renewal - and see what happens after.. maybe a day or a week or a month.. we know what’s coming! Trying to get her money back already with the vlogs you can tell..

her vow renewal is surprisingly low budget. i thought she would have gone super boujie and faux american like she used to

Just regarding the pediasure, it may be that Milo has issues with certain foods as I remember her once saying when talking about her (undiagnosed) ADHD that she wasn’t the only one in the house that she had these concerns over. So maybe Milo is the same and refuses to eat certain things so needs a supplement.
My son has adhd and is a nightmare toget him to eat at times but im lucky that he does love fruit and veg, it’s meat and bread/pasta/rice he refuses. Adhd medications reduce appetite massively so maybe that’s why he needs topped up with the pediasure.

Reactions: 2
So - the new regular podcast schedule she promised, which was the new thing. Well just checked and there were 13 in July, 5 in aug, 2 in sept - as usual binges like crazy to start, then just drops off! Anyone surprised?! Sorry was just in my podcast library and noticed this..

Just regarding the pediasure, it may be that Milo has issues with certain foods as I remember her once saying when talking about her (undiagnosed) ADHD that she wasn’t the only one in the house that she had these concerns over. So maybe Milo is the same and refuses to eat certain things so needs a supplement.
My son has adhd and is a nightmare toget him to eat at times but im lucky that he does love fruit and veg, it’s meat and bread/pasta/rice he refuses. Adhd medications reduce appetite massively so maybe that’s why he needs topped up with the pediasure.
Who knows if he is on medication..But surely if even she suspects something as she has, like with all her other suspected health issues, she should go the gp - for yourself sure, take your time - but for your kids? And she has never said anything certain about him. I suppose it’s her right to keep that to herself so I’ll leave it.

i have to say thank you for that info - I didn’t know it reduced appetite, the medication. And I guess does having it affect eating in any way? I have had suspicions about someone close to me one, and behavioural issues, and have never considered the eating side of it.

thanks for Sharing - useful info and I will def take it on board.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he’s diagnosed. She said once when she went on about her having undiagnosed ADHD that she /suspects/ her dad and Milo have it too. If he was diagnosed she’d never shut up about it

I don't understamd why she is cheaping out on the renewal. Didn't she say in a video this is the wedding they dreamed of but did the other one on the cheap because of money issues then? Surely she is in a better financial position now so it would make sense to spend more on the dream wedding?

Also can't believe she wants to do her hair herself, she even said that hiring a hair styliest would be cheaper than buying the curling wand she wants. It would make sense to hire them, the way she curled her hair in her live has a lot to be desired. She needs to leave it to a professional!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.