Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she has a fixed rate mortgage as variable mortgages are going up by £200 a month (according to Martin Lewis) on a mortgage of £200k.....and could go up even further!

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she orders online so she can use Klarna rather than actually paying. She does it so often even when she’s seen stoff she likes in store. There’s no other reason you’d choose to wait & pay for delivery otherwise.
oh...that makes so much sense! i wondered why she wandered around zara and didnt buy anything but then ordered loads of shite when she got home

same with asos, she seems to order so much from there but never has it

Reactions: 5
Not sure why I bother watching her shopping vids. I dislike most of what she pics op. Drab beige cardis or strappy dresses. She’s been out out like once this year that might have required that kind of dress, the place she was sitting, legs akimbo, on a windowsill that looked like someone had spilt their drink on.

It’s been at least a mOnth since she mentioned her hypertrophic scarring, so was glad that got a mention. I wasn’t however, sure of her torso-leg proportion, hopefully she’ll remind us of that soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t she work for a train company?
You tube work I guess. She wouldn’t be vlogging train stoff.

She’s finally getting her palette made by
Revolution?
Getting her own range of maximum strength dry shampoo?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she is creating a wax work of Ben affleck to help her live her Jennifer Lopez dream next month so she can stick the wax work in the wedding photos instead of Shane

She is clearly broke never heard her fixating on sale items before. Her house was £259,995 so imagine the mortgage on it with prices going up :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her story yesterday saying she’s been using a GuaSha (sp?) for two days and it’s worked. Everything has to be so instantaneous for her!

I do howl every time I see you guys using Mik Vocabulary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re the gua sha thing, that is exactly it with her. It has to be immediate or she loses interest - immediately! Everything is like this - diet, home, kids, shopping. Impatience some may call it?
Frankly just eating less crap would have a similar effect - with all that junk food she eats. So do we have a Noom sponsor yet?!

I think she is creating a wax work of Ben affleck to help her live her Jennifer Lopez dream next month so she can stick the wax work in the wedding photos instead of Shane

She is clearly broke never heard her fixating on sale items before. Her house was £259,995 so imagine the mortgage on it with prices going up :oops:
Was she the only one on the mortgage on the house too so I remember her saying? She must be making some if that’s the case. That’s it with her, I just don’t get how she spends so much? She is always spending on shite- times harder or not - and never seems to struggle. Like she said, meadow hall is a hobby for her and her family on a weekend.. how pathetic, honestly.. what does that teach your kids??!? Or bring / give them in life? Apart from anemia, obesity and debt! Like weekends and half terms are for spending traipsing round shopping centres, shopping and eating - every weekend/half term?! Save that money spent on crap and do something nice as a family maybe? Theme park, activities, sports, adventures?! I know what my kids would rather do. And I’m not made of money!

Reminds me of when she invites friends (well, Emma and onslow) up and takes them out for the day - to her local shopping centre she spends all her time in.. what a Treat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Was she the only one on the mortgage on the house too so I remember her saying? She must be making some if that’s the case. That’s it with her, I just don’t get how she spends so much? She is always spending on shite- times harder or not - and never seems to struggle. Like she said, meadow hall is a hobby for her and her family on a weekend.. how pathetic, honestly.. what does that teach your kids??!? Or bring / give them in life?
I remember something weird about the mortgage and her blaming someone trying to do identity fraud or something on her and because of that they couldn’t get a good deal? Probably all bull!

Reactions: 4
Do I also remember her hinting at one point that her parents didn’t want to be on a mortgage with Lee?

In case you were tempted, her new vlog is incredibly boring and cringy. It’s like a Skillshare video from someone with no social skills.

And yes, if I remember correctly, Lee couldn’t get a mortgage? Maybe they did the five years with the parents so he could build his credit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely there’s no way she’s alone on the mortgage for a house worth over £250K her income is definitely not going to be high enough to be approved for that. Especially as she’s been in and out of debt so many times over the last couple of years. Lee must be on it by now…

Reactions: 7
In case you were tempted, her new vlog is incredibly boring and cringy. It’s like a Skillshare video from someone with no social skills.
It was so lame. She seemed so socially awkward.

She very rarely films herself from the side, she almost looks like a different person. I’m sure that’s what she means about being anxious about her Vegas photoshoot and photos of her taken by other people. She spends all day looking at the front of her face and she doesn’t have the best side profile 👃
433A35B3-8622-436C-9A1D-EAA647A43334.jpeg
BBE4C7CF-DDB1-42DA-9ADF-9FC54B9DA3E8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure she orders online so she can use Klarna rather than actually paying. She does it so often even when she’s seen stoff she likes in store. There’s no other reason you’d choose to wait & pay for delivery otherwise.
Ahh that makes sense. I wondered why she does this

She's got quite a bit of extra chin for someone who lost 20lbs in a week (or whatever the fictitious time scale was)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That’s second pic who the fudge is that? Woah we are in for a treat come vegas. Maybe it’s a hOlloween costOme?

If lee is such a good saver and good with money like she tells us every second video (with other favourites like short body, fine hair lots of it, keloid scarring, working at urban decay, not being able to buy acrylic drawers five years ago, acne on her back as a teenager, getting a free Taco Bell shirt, two Caesarean sections) I wonder how he has bad credit? Surely she is the worst for credit she loves the story of how she got the bus after shopping to home then saw she had a new credit card arrive and got the bus back to the shops to spend it :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
It was so lame. She seemed so socially awkward.

She very rarely films herself from the side, she almost looks like a different person. I’m sure that’s what she means about being anxious about her Vegas photoshoot and photos of her taken by other people. She spends all day looking at the front of her face and she doesn’t have the best side profile 👃
View attachment 1597712 View attachment 1597713
Very interesting comment actually! Not to be bitchy but never thought about it that was - we do only ever see her from the front! Same with ourselves too! Maybe that’s why I hate photos or videos of my made by others!

Reactions: 1
That’s second pic who the fudge is that? Woah we are in for a treat come vegas. Maybe it’s a hOlloween costOme?

If lee is such a good saver and good with money like she tells us every second video (with other favourites like short body, fine hair lots of it, keloid scarring, working at urban decay, not being able to buy acrylic drawers five years ago, acne on her back as a teenager, getting a free Taco Bell shirt, two Caesarean sections) I wonder how he has bad credit? Surely she is the worst for credit she loves the story of how she got the bus after shopping to home then saw she had a new credit card arrive and got the bus back to the shops to spend it :ROFLMAO:
The thing is he might be too good with money, if he's saved for everything he's ever bought he might not have a credit history at all meaning he's got a bad credit score.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.