Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see her pubic hair in that video thumb nail and you know that was intentional.

Nobody wants to see her gunt for the love of god
I was curious to see if other women filmed the same way and they don't - they put a pixelated square or just a flesh coloured square over their bits for the shapewear videos........

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ella must be so embarrassed by her mother, if mik had actually lost what she was saying her body would look significantly different but she doesn’t, she clearly just moved the scales round the house till she got the result she wanted! Did we really need her on screen putting them on?

Reactions: 8
Ok it's bad enough her tits being out every vlog but now she's got her Minnie out as well?! WTF. She thinks she's banging doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure she understands what shapewear does… it’s not going to get rid of her “c-section pouch” it’s just going to smooth it over so it’s a smooth round pouch.. which is what the garments she bought did.

Reactions: 5
49A81B49-1CBE-4DF0-AADC-C70AF13A7082.png

I think the person who said that was correct… we don’t need to see up close crotch shots mik!

Also to add. There’s no comment like that on the video… so is she making it up just so she has something to talk about? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s tried on the shapewear without knickers and will probably return them all. Well done

• Sick
  • Wow
She’s tried on the shapewear without knickers and will probably return them all. Well done
She was wearing a great big thong? You could see it through the shape wear? I agree she should have had better pants on but she did

Reactions: 3
All the pervs who actively look up these kinds of videos on YouTube. Again it’s Ella I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 4
For some reason she thinks she'd have a flat stomach if she didn't have a C section pouch? Newsflash, she just has a bit of a stomach from all the shite she eats

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure she understands what shapewear does… it’s not going to get rid of her “c-section pouch” it’s just going to smooth it over so it’s a smooth round pouch.. which is what the garments she bought did.
I just watched the video and she literally starts the video saying she bought shape wear which was designed / advertised to smooth. And then at the end isn’t happy with any of them because they only smoothed 🙄 absolutely stupid!

You can get shapewear designed to slim you down but even then it doesn’t magically remove the fat you have on your body.

She only has 800 views with her gunt out she must be miffed. If she just wore clothes that were her genuine size she wouldn’t need to smooth so much. Desperate to know where this 20lbs of weight is she lost?

• Haha
I’m 31 this year have a nearly 7 year old had a c section and my stomachs never going to be as it was and I’m okay with it I’d rather just wear my dress comfortably then squeeze into shape wear and be uncomfortable the full night 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
When will she learn that once these things are on the internet, they never go away. Even if you delete the video 😂
Don’t get me wrong, she’s not a big girl by any means but no way in hell has she lost 20 pounds. It’s her body so if she wants to lose weight, then go Khila. Maybe if she stopped eating like a teenager, she might see better results 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just saying

I keep laughing at her saying she lost '20 something pounds'. It's actually hilarious.

• Haha
Omg it's not a c-section scar, it's just the shape of a normal stomach :mad: hardly anyone has a perfectly flat abdomen, especially in their 30s.

Things that I'd expect from a comparison review
First impressions (why she went for those brands, available size range etc)
A side by side visual comparison
Categories with ratings. For example, cost, quality, appearance, how do they wash, are they comfortable to wear....
An overall rating based on the categories

What I got
Badly filmed footage of someone looking unwashed and tiptoeing around, not even being arsed to say how much each pair cost

Bomb.
Screenshot_20220817-211344_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.