Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had two BB&BW Candles (as gifts) - one was a coconut smell and the other a dupe for a discontinued Yankee Candle winter one (it might have actually been 'Winter Wonderland'). All I could smell was wax and the scent didn't fill the room. I'm being careful now with any scented candles as I've heard they can be bad for pets........
I just can't get over two women in their 30s/40s filming themselves looking at candles and then not buying any :ROFLMAO: and the 'taking some footage' at Tim Hortons. Aka the place that ripped off a McDonalds donut. Did they drive all the way from Doncaster for a day at Batley retail park? I hope they did something else because driving for an hour just to browse some candles and eat a donut must have been depressing when there are so many other things to do.

Her real accent was creeping in during the video too. A combination of stoff, robbish, quie'er, li'le, Meadow'all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't get over two women in their 30s/40s filming themselves looking at candles and then not buying any :ROFLMAO: and the 'taking some footage' at Tim Hortons. Aka the place that ripped off a McDonalds donut. Did they drive all the way from Doncaster for a day at Batley retail park? I hope they did something else because driving for an hour just to browse some candles and eat a donut must have been depressing when there are so many other things to do.

Her real accent was creeping in during the video too. A combination of stoff, robbish, quie'er, li'le, Meadow'all.
I don't think Emma was that bothered she just panders to mik, i can't imagine the husbands are interested so.... i can't believe she managed to drag 3 other adults to a retail park and fast food place as a planned activity

Edit: evening entertainment consisted of everyone watching an episode of HER favourite tv show

But lets not forget last years Edinburgh vlog, superdrug, TGI Fridays and 3 minutes of footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really strange vlog. Not sure who is worse, Mik or Emma.
Emma is always uncomfortable when Mik is filming cos she catches her bad angles :LOL:.
Nobody cares about Tim Hortons except students and kids. It's so average.
But of course everything was DELICIOUS
Why did Emma and Chris buy men's Bath and Body Works stuff then complain about the cost if they're going to New York in December? You can't want it that desperately.

Reactions: 6
Why did they even bother going to the Bath & Bodyworks stand? You can see online how much everything is. Their products aren’t THAT good. I remember when I first went to America at like 15 I did obsess over it and bought loads. I’ve been back a few times since and never bothered to even go in the store- it’s average at best. I don’t know why Chris and Emma drive all the way up to see Khila if all they do is visit a couple places Khila wants to visit, eat food Khila wants to eat, play games Khila wants to play, sit in the unsanitary hot tub to boost Khila’s ego, drink weird cocktails (even with the candy floss they looked shite) that Khila wants to drink and then watch shows that Khila wants to watch.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else confused about the moving around situation in the cloffice? Since January looking at her thumb nails she has changed her desk and filming setOp in that one room at least seven times. Im not exaggerating count the room changes since her video new year state of mind.

When I was a teenager I was obsessed with changing things around in my bedroom but it is just bizarre to me that at least once a month she changes her room around, does a declutter, talks about how the new set Op has changed her life and the cycle starts again three weeks later?

Is anyone else confused about the moving around situation in the cloffice? Since January looking at her thumb nails she has changed her desk and filming setOp in that one room at least seven times. Im not exaggerating count the room changes since her video new year state of mind.

When I was a teenager I was obsessed with changing things around in my bedroom but it is just bizarre to me that at least once a month she changes her room around, does a declutter, talks about how the new set Op has changed her life and the cycle starts again three weeks later?
I think it might have had something to do with Emma and Chris coming to stay? Although when Emma posted on Instagram I actually think it was somewhere else I couldn’t work out where though

After seeing her antics in the living room I think it’s her thinking changing her room layout will miraculously fix all that is wrong in her life. Seven layout changes in eight months is bizarre behaviour :ROFLMAO:

Is the vlog title saying parenting is 'finally paying off' because Ella bought her a Starbocks!?

• Wow
Is the vlog title saying parenting is 'finally paying off' because Ella bought her a Starbocks!?
This is another thing with her content, she doesn’t make it make sense, was she talking about that, was she talking about the bike rides?

Reactions: 5
She prob used that video title as she knew people would think its about her weight loss and watch it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
This is another thing with her content, she doesn’t make it make sense, was she talking about that, was she talking about the bike rides?
Oh yeah, maybe she was talking about the bike! Her titles rarely have anything to do with what happens in the video, or it's never anything obvious.

Reactions: 4

😂 yes they did! Don’t get me wrong. I don’t mind a little mooch around the Junction 27 retail park but I’m from Wakefield.
It’s not like they have anything different to anywhere local to her.
I did think oh maybe they went to ikea? But then, there’s an Ikea in Sheffield.
So I’m guessing they actually went to go the Tim Hortons and next. I don’t think many stores have the Bath & Bodywork’s in store or as big as the one there.
However since Mikhila is such a regular to the states I wouldn’t of thought she’d care about it so much 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can guarantee they will of gone back to Mikhilas, sat in her shed drinking American themed cocktails and placed a Bath & Bodywork’s over from the states and justified the expensive postage and customs fees because the candles were “a better deal”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So her video today is trying on shapewear and in the thumbnail and title it’s VERY obvious she hasn’t lost any weight as her body is exactly the same as it always is and the title says she’s still a 10-12 like she was before…

EE1B672E-15CD-4CE1-A5C2-AC4A627E0469.jpeg

• Sick
She made a reel about Ella buying her Starbucks and titled it

“Almost worth having children” 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah i won't be watching that. I skimmed through the vlog but every place i stopped she was talking about the same tv show. Boring.

You can see her pubic hair in that video thumb nail and you know that was intentional.

Nobody wants to see her gunt for the love of god

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.