Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know why but the first two lines of your post made me howl. So true.
So much fon!

So to sum up todays vlog.

Cat in house. Dogs dangly bollocks. Cat punches dog. Mik finds batteries for camera. Hopes no nude photos of Gronma. Goes in Warm Tub before life becomes unaffordable.

I thought I had a tough day today but jeez, Mikhila takes the ginger biscuit for most unvlogable life ever.
Why on earth would she be talking about finding nude pictures of her grandma.. what a bizarre thing to think about and then share with complete strangers… some thoughts can be kept in your head mik!!! 🙄🤢

Reactions: 5
Please will someone take her to the bloody hairdressers and not let her out until they’ve cut at least 6 inches off her hair! She’s like a child with it!
Also in all seriousness with this cat business can someone please report it to cat protection if they know where it is. Deserves to have a happy home. Not neighbours tormenting the poor thing by feeding it etc.
She’ll be feeding the poor thing digestive biscuits before we know it. Sorry mare!

Eughh the dirty bint - letting cat walk on the worktop??! The cat “lives under a bush”, yet you let it walk all over your worktops?? She is filthy.
Also re the new health problems - IBS and peri menopause - is she taking the piss here? Christ, each couple of days a new ailment to moan about - she knows we’re onto her and spot her crap - but she just carries on? I feel for her!

Sent a sodding projector worth £700/£800?!?! Jesus how do these people who waste money like it grows on trees get sent so much for free??! Can any idiot really do that job? Are people that gullible?!

Last edited:
If she was an animal lover they’d have called some cat charity to get the cat and make sure she gets a loving stable home… but we know she isn’t because she already gives her dog things she shouldn’t, made him too fat and allows him to piss himself, if she mentions that cat again im gonna do a report as I think I remember roughly where they are! It’s ridiculous that she claims they are all trying….. no you’re confusing the poor thing!!!!

Reactions: 6
If she was an animal lover they’d have called some cat charity to get the cat and make sure she gets a loving stable home… but we know she isn’t because she already gives her dog things she shouldn’t, made him too fat and allows him to piss himself, if she mentions that cat again im gonna do a report as I think I remember roughly where they are! It’s ridiculous that she claims they are all trying….. no you’re confusing the poor thing!!!!
Thank you! Honestly she’s driving me mad with the cat. Don’t get me wrong, I know you can’t put a lead on a cat and take it home. However feeding it, enticing it into their house all the time when they have no intentions of homing her or actually looking after her properly makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 10
Perfect for camping…. What an expensive projector….. she really does have her two feet on the ground doesn’t she

She’s not getting help for the cat because it makes for content. She can’t have a content baby, so she’s having a content stray cat.

Reactions: 9
She probably stole the cat from someone’s garden in the first place so she can make content. I am beside myself waiting for bodget booty morfffh and her panting over vlogmOs the second September rolls around

• Haha
You mean Volgmos eve. Because she doesn’t want to, or can’t compete with everyone else’s vlogmas content.

Looking forward to a new mog design, and maybe a baggy beige sweatshirt with ‘it’s a whole vlogmas eve thing’ printed on.

• Haha
You mean Volgmos eve. Because she doesn’t want to, or can’t compete with everyone else’s vlogmas content.

Looking forward to a new mog design, and maybe a baggy beige sweatshirt with ‘it’s a whole vlogmas eve thing’ printed on.
...The new design could by Manny's dangly bollocks ......all festive and glittery!

By the way 'Manny's Dangly Bollocks' has got to be in the next thread name!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
...The new design could by Manny's dangly bollocks ......all festive and glittery!

By the way 'Manny's Dangly Bollocks' has got to be in the next thread name!
She could make some earrings of said bollocks with some glitter from her nail lady

Watch her favourites video and check out the colour of her bedroom door next to the surround and wall :sick:

Also has she had filler? Her forehead line has disappeared somehow? Look around 11 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know we’ve all said this but I don’t understand why she does these ‘get ready with me videos’ just to basically say “I know you’ve all been telling me for years but I won’t be told”.
In all honesty, I can’t say that I’ve ever seen her do her make op and think it looks nice. To say she’s been playing a Beauty influencer for like 12 years? Why can’t she blend her eyeshadow? She’s like a kid playing with their moms make op 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we’ve all said this but I don’t understand why she does these ‘get ready with me videos’ just to basically say “I know you’ve all been telling me for years but I won’t be told”.
In all honesty, I can’t say that I’ve ever seen her do her make op and think it looks nice. To say she’s been playing a Beauty influencer for like 12 years? Why can’t she blend her eyeshadow? She’s like a kid playing with their moms make op 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is like a kid !!! She's never learned how to put makeop on properly .........

Says she's lost 22lbs but we wouldn't be able to tell as she still fits in her current clothing size. Where has she lost the weight from then? Her hands/feet/head? She's most probably lost 2lbs or her weighing scales need calibrating/need new batteries.

She did actchooally used to do pretty make op when she was in the house with shopping bags all over the wall. She used to do a week of one palette looks. I was just trying to find a example to link and scrolled to her videos from 7 years ago and all her make op collection or swotch declutter videos have the same make op we see her pissing about with today :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm starting to think she had some 'work' done on her tatties? I mean, they look great but I don't remember them looking like that previously and she seems to show them off all the time now.

Reactions: 1
‘Brunch’ at 8.30am?!

I'm starting to think she had some 'work' done on her tatties? I mean, they look great but I don't remember them looking like that previously and she seems to show them off all the time now.
It’s weird because she’s very proud of them yet said with her recent weight loss she’s lost her boobs and constantly saying she’s flat chested?! They look like a regular B/small C size to me and she’s been showing them off constantly for the last year or so. Also whenever she’s wearing a ‘sports bra’ they are literally popping out which surely defeats the object. Maybe she’s had a lift or something cus she sure as hell doesn’t wear a bra . Sometimes they look a bit saggy though so who knows .

Last edited:
I wish she would just cut her hair off and then stop having one stupid piece of hair out when she has it up! She needs to seriously style her hair instead of touching it and putting it into the same place all the Dam time

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.