Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks more like brogan tate by the week

Funny how mik would passively aggressively make digs about being the slim one when her and em did style on toast or whatever it was called and em looks better than mik now because em makes an effort
I always think this. Em is very safe, she is vanilla ice cream, the missionary position... you know the type. She is most certainly not my style at all but she has got her own sense of style, she's put together, her videos are always better edited, planned and just seem more polished. Mik is chaotic, slovenly, manic and impulsive. I think that friendship was based a lot on mik feeling like she was the better and more successful of the two.

Reactions: 11
Ok so. Couple of things.

I am SICK of seeing that dogs big dangly ball sack.

Her niece is (unfortunately?) her double.

Does anyone still think she would love a content baby of her own? Gotta pay dem bills 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so. Couple of things.

Does anyone still think she would love a content baby of her own? Gotta pay dem bills 👍
Manny's big swollen balls are almost dragging on the floor :sick: poor thing can't be comfortable

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ok so. Couple of things.

Surprised she hasn’t set up a channel for the baby and her brother yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her new Friday Faves. During the video she diagnosed herself with two new ailments, none of which, AFAIK, she’s ever seen her GP for.
1. Em has been down and has been diagnosed as perimenopausal so Khila has now decided she is too. In Ems video she does say that her GP said she was young to be perimenopausal and, Khila is even younger so god knows why she’s Co-opted this.
2. She has IBS - has she ever been diagnosed or does she just tit a lot because of all the takeaways she used to eat.

She also called a candle ‘son woshed citrus’ which, is the most entertaining and interesting portion of todays offering.

• Haha
Just watched her new Friday Faves. During the video she diagnosed herself with two new ailments, none of which, AFAIK, she’s ever seen her GP for.
1. Em has been down and has been diagnosed as perimenopausal so Khila has now decided she is too. In Ems video she does say that her GP said she was young to be perimenopausal and, Khila is even younger so god knows why she’s Co-opted this.
2. She has IBS - has she ever been diagnosed or does she just tit a lot because of all the takeaways she used to eat.

She also called a candle ‘son woshed citrus’ which, is the most entertaining and interesting portion of todays offering.
I enjoyed her blabbering for ages about a cereal bar and recommending a £700 projector. How much TV do they need to watch in their garden!? Also pretty certain there should have been an AD disclaimer if she was sent it for free, unless I missed it.

I picked up on the IBS thing as well. IBS isn't something you can test for and it's usually diagnosed/ assumed if there's an absence of other things like IBD. Still sure she's never mentioned it before though.

SonWoshedSitros is what i heard. I had to genuinely take a second to think about what she meant. I have a question, why does she think she needs to always have a cheaper prodoct to recommend to us "guys". Does she think her her viewers are paupers. I'm pretty sure that the percentage of people who are watching and actually enjoying her content are ladies of a more mature demographic with a reasonable disposable income. I always think she comes across patronising "i am happy paying this but I'd try something cheaper to recommend to you guys". Don't bother.

Reactions: 9
They’re confusing that small cat!!
"We had fun with the cat today". Shot of lee and mik standing silently staring at the cat. "We did not know how to get it out the house". Oh ffs pick it up or shoe it out. It's not a blooming lion. She's given it the impression its wanted there so don't start whinging you want it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a question, why does she think she needs to always have a cheaper prodoct to recommend to us "guys". Does she think her her viewers are paupers. I'm pretty sure that the percentage of people who are watching and actually enjoying her content are ladies of a more mature demographic with a reasonable disposable income. I always think she comes across patronising "i am happy paying this but I'd try something cheaper to recommend to you guys". Don't bother.
I thought this too! I’ve picked up on it before a couple of times. She was in Meadowhall and said “I don’t know why it’s busy, it’s not near payday” - like, probably for the same reason you are? Does she genuinely think that nobody outside of the YT a world has disposable income and cannot afford to go shopping outside of payday and/or cannot possibly afford higher end products unless they are sent as freebies? 😅

Reactions: 12
Please will someone take her to the bloody hairdressers and not let her out until they’ve cut at least 6 inches off her hair! She’s like a child with it!
Also in all seriousness with this cat business can someone please report it to cat protection if they know where it is. Deserves to have a happy home. Not neighbours tormenting the poor thing by feeding it etc.

I'm giving the cat way too much thought here, I'm not even a cat person. If it lives "under a bush", that's all fine abd dandy during a heat wave and dry spell but where will it live in the winter when its cold and wet.

I’m a cat person, it’s a friendly little thing and clearly needs a new home. Would be perfect for a retired person. It’s moved out from its original home for whatever reason ( usually kids or other pets) and should definitely not be living under a bush. Absolutely agree it needs a proper home before winter.

Reactions: 3
I've just watched the Noom video. I know we are all different but I am 5ft4 and the weight she said was her start weight, but we look the same shape! I can't get any smaller than 10st in my 30s. I have tried. She doesn't look like the type of frame who could get down to 8st13lb on 1300 calories.

Reactions: 6
SonWoshedSitros is what i heard. I had to genuinely take a second to think about what she meant. I have a question, why does she think she needs to always have a cheaper prodoct to recommend to us "guys". Does she think her her viewers are paupers. I'm pretty sure that the percentage of people who are watching and actually enjoying her content are ladies of a more mature demographic with a reasonable disposable income. I always think she comes across patronising "i am happy paying this but I'd try something cheaper to recommend to you guys". Don't bother.
If you look at her comments they are all mid fifties at least which is interesting

Reactions: 1
"We had fun with the cat today". Shot of lee and mik standing silently staring at the cat. "We did not know how to get it out the house". Oh ffs pick it up or shoe it out. It's not a blooming lion. She's given it the impression its wanted there so don't start whinging you want it out.
I dont know why but the first two lines of your post made me howl. So true.
So much fon!

So to sum up todays vlog.

Cat in house. Dogs dangly bollocks. Cat punches dog. Mik finds batteries for camera. Hopes no nude photos of Gronma. Goes in Warm Tub before life becomes unaffordable.

I thought I had a tough day today but jeez, Mikhila takes the ginger biscuit for most unvlogable life ever.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.