Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if part of her ‘fonk’ is her best mate Caz moving into that mansion and Caz has a huge dressing room which is all very OTT and Carrie Bradshaw and we know Mik is gona be green with envy over that
100% caz is childless too and I reckon that’s where most of her resentment for her kids comes from as she sees caz footloose and fancy free in a mansion. I know someone comments and says it’s not a nice area but compared to casa mcdaid its a mansion!

I wonder if she can even wash her face at night without looking in the mirror and saying hi guys I’m going to wash my face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if part of her ‘fonk’ is her best mate Caz moving into that mansion and Caz has a huge dressing room which is all very OTT and Carrie Bradshaw and we know Mik is gona be green with envy over that
She doesn't need to be envious, she has a nice home, a job, a family.... why can't she just appreciate what she has. She always has to be anticipating the next thing and when it happens she's not the slightest bit interested or satisfied because she's wrapped up in dreaming up the next thing she needs to buy/decorate/travel to.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't need to be envious, she has a nice home, a job, a family.... why can't she just appreciate what she has. She always has to be anticipating the next thing and when it happens she's not the slightest bit interested or satisfied because she's wrapped up in dreaming up the next thing she needs to buy/decorate/travel to.
She'll be buying crocheted pumpkins soon ............

Reactions: 4
Oh. My. Goodness. I've listened to some of the podcast. Wow. Just wow. I've never heard anyone go on and on about themselves like that without actually having anything of interest to say, she makes zero effort to be relatable to the listener. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her. She must be so bored and lonely she sounds like she's got a very high level of unmet social needs. Does her husband ever talk to her???
It's strange isn't it? The time and energy it takes to chatter away to a camera or phone about herself when she could be chatting to a friend and having a conversation. She insists she likes the one-way communication and doesn't want any responses but it's very odd and feels almost voyeuristic to be listening because she doesn't seem OK. Imagine spending half an hour before work rambling to yourself then uploading it as a podcast..... you could watch something or read a book or spend a bit of time getting ready, have a walk, sit in the garden..... do something nice and good for your brain!

She repeats everything multiple times on every platform and the podcast is just her overthinking her own life. She says that she creates content for herself because she enjoys it, so she's not doing this to entertain her audience.

'Scoffing' instead of scuffing and 'Emotional crOtch' instead of crutch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems everytime she has a night out with her friends she has to come on a live when she gets home because she's desperate to off load about something American; her US TV shows etc because clearly that's her obsession and non of her friends are interested in that and who can blame them.

Reactions: 6
it makes me laugh whenever I think about that she lives in doncaster. absolutely nothing wrong with it at all but she goes on like she jetsets from london to new york with her fake accent and constant america ramblings and ‘cloffice’ packed with designer bags

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it makes me laugh whenever I think about that she lives in doncaster. absolutely nothing wrong with it at all but she goes on like she jetsets from london to new york with her fake accent and constant america ramblings and ‘cloffice’ packed with designer bags
I don't think she realises that there amazing places to visit in the UK without spending thousand's of pounds flying over the pond. Even places in Europe that her and Shane could visit.....she might even pull in a few new viewers.........

She wants her and Shane to be Like Jessica and Tyler Braun......she's even copied her hair and tries to recreate her makeop looks. The difference is that they live in Illinois and Tyler's job is working with Disney as a travel agent.......

• Heart
God she is this boring.. noticed more “I have adhd” tit on her Instagram.. give over! Get a hobby and purpose girl! You’ve got so much to be grateful for - enjoy it and relax, take it in!

Glad I bought a Peloton and not an Eshalon after this lazy bint has been given a free one.

Glad I bought a Peloton and not an Eshalon after this lazy bint has been given a free one.
That will be another five minute wonder. She will tongue and grove it and use it as storage after that. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Outfits of the week should be quick given she wears the same clothes for days on end... ahh she's solved this problem by filming it over 3 weeks.

Drab dress sense. The first going out for dinner outfit is scruffy, something I'd pick to nip to the corner shop. The second outfit looks like she's just got out the pool and has thrown a sarong on to head back to shower at the hotel.

Can't help feel she's looked to Emma for content ideas because her heart's clearly not in this.

Is it to keep though? "Sent to trial" made me think it was a loan?
Ahh you might be right then, only skimmed through the caption.

Such a drab outfits video. Another explanation of that plain half lined Zara vest, no one cares that moch that it needs explaining 10 times. That orange dress is terrible, gaping at the back, but tight waistband in the front, then ridiculously baggy at the boob area. One for the charity bag that Mik.

I cant see an outfits video?
She's deleted it. But you're honestly not missing a great deal, was boring and she seemed as if she'd rather not be doing it. It was as follow:
Bobbly beige
Swimming pool, greasy hair
Something she should have ironed
Orange and gapey
Bobbly beige again

She's deleted it. But you're honestly not missing a great deal, was boring and she seemed as if she'd rather not be doing it. It was as follow:
Bobbly beige
Swimming pool, greasy hair
Something she should have ironed
Orange and gapey
Bobbly beige again
Sounds Oscar worthy

• Haha
When are we going to see this special content that she wants to now upload with her big you tube changes to stop her quitting?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.