Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20+lb is three stone? She hasn’t lost three stone. She does look trimmer and, like someone said earlier, it’s much more likely to be water weight.

Reactions: 6
If she HAS lost 20lbs - why is she in the same size clothing? It's the equivalent of 9 standard bags of sugar! Does she think we fell off a Christmas tree?

Reactions: 11
Do you think companies look at subscriber totals rather than level of engagement when deciding who goes on PR lists? I'm forever surprised when she gets PR from bigger well known brands; why would they even need the piddly level of exposure she could offer. She has 101k subs on her main channel but her views are sooo low, she must only average a 5-10% engagement level from her sibscribers. She never really features PR anyway but even if she did, how many sales are soap & glory gonna get from 3000 views on her vlog channel or 6k on her main channel? Don't see the point.

Reactions: 5
Well she certainly hasn't lost any weight around her face that's for sure

I did that noom 'quiz' a couple of years ago. I didn't take it any further. It told me it would take me 4 months to lose a stone. They ask how much you exercise, I exercise 4 times a week.

So for it to tell her she could lose 1.5 stone in 6 weeks, she must have been telling a few fibs about her lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe she’s lost the weight she is claiming! You would see a noticeable difference if she had! Maybe 2-3 pound then we wouldn’t see any difference but to claim 22lb lost with no mention in previous videos that she was on a health kick! She’s jumping on the band wagon! Other YouTubers in her genre are on healthy weight loss journeys and she can see that this is good for engagement for them! I definitely seen another YouTubers video who was using the Noom app and had lost over a stone in weight and I can’t remember who’s video it was. It was a sponsored video and Mikliar is basically saying what that other YouTuber said 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was only a few weeks ago she was being all cryptic about being approached by a company, and she would be sharing the video soon ... she was obviously referring to Noom. So now she is claiming she has lost 20lbs in a matter of weeks thanks to Noom? Have i got this right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s set up her america picture wall shrine in the living room… why are they so low!

591AECD1-D176-47BF-9999-783D65C1EC9A.jpeg

• Haha
I don’t believe she’s lost the weight she is claiming! You would see a noticeable difference if she had! Maybe 2-3 pound then we wouldn’t see any difference but to claim 22lb lost with no mention in previous videos that she was on a health kick! She’s jumping on the band wagon! Other YouTubers in her genre are on healthy weight loss journeys and she can see that this is good for engagement for them! I definitely seen another YouTubers video who was using the Noom app and had lost over a stone in weight and I can’t remember who’s video it was. It was a sponsored video and Mikliar is basically saying what that other YouTuber said 🙄
She is slim already, if she has lost 20lbs it would DEFO show.

She’s set up her america picture wall shrine in the living room… why are they so low!

View attachment 1488019
To match her stunted personality?

She’s painted around that shelf and touching it up a year or so on is going to look rubbish and she’s too impatient to do the whole wall. She also wets herself about how level she put the shelf up, which doesn’t seem like a reason to keep it to me.

I don’t for the life of me understand why all her pictures so low like that. Dining room too. Maybe it’s an American costal gronma thing I wouldn’t understand being from the north of the UK.

• Haha
i will never get over her referring to her parents moving out as "we got the keys" and "moving day"..

also, i know this is a sensitive subject but im surprised they can manage financially after buying her parents out,t heir mortgage payments must be so high

i will never get over her referring to her parents moving out as "we got the keys" and "moving day"..

also, i know this is a sensitive subject but im surprised they can manage financially after buying her parents out,t heir mortgage payments must be so high
She said they only owned 25% of the house! So they can afford it I’m sure

Reactions: 1
Mik: the cat lives outside, it lives under a bush, we're all feeding it, it needs a shelter

Also Mik:
Screenshot_20220811-090142_YouTube.jpg

Someone needs to actually rehome and take responsibility for the cat instead of her having a home she doesn't live in, intentionally being left food outside by 2 different people and Mik letting her into her house randomly. If you buy a new pet and it doesn't get on with your existing pets then you rehome it like a responsible adult, you don't just let everyone on the street have a try instead.

The cat is very cute but should definitely not end up living with Mik. I think Lee likes it. Mik pretends to be scared of it intermittently so some reason. It's a sweet cat and needs a calm home. It probably moved out due to stress/noise from other pets or kids.

Mik: the cat lives outside, it lives under a bush, we're all feeding it, it needs a shelter

Also Mik:
View attachment 1489868

Someone needs to actually rehome and take responsibility for the cat instead of her having a home she doesn't live in, intentionally being left food outside by 2 different people and Mik letting her into her house randomly. If you buy a new pet and it doesn't get on with your existing pets then you rehome it like a responsible adult, you don't just let everyone on the street have a try instead.
Tbh I bet some of it’s not even true, she originally said it was stray one of them had taken in….. she is far from a stray, I reckon mik’s elaborated on some of it as per usual

Yikes look how puffy her face is!! And she claims she’s lost 20lbs? Absolutely not 🙄

17842C46-3AD6-4B1E-A9CC-A50E28AD4331.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Yikes look how puffy her face is!! And she claims she’s lost 20lbs? Absolutely not 🙄

View attachment 1489987
She looks more like brogan tate by the week

Funny how mik would passively aggressively make digs about being the slim one when her and em did style on toast or whatever it was called and em looks better than mik now because em makes an effort

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.