Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m confused…. She says she’s lost 20 pounds in weight? From where exactly? She looks exactly the same. If she had shed 20lb like she says she would have dropped almost 2 dress sizes for this and you would see a very noticeable difference? This winds me the hell up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok I’m confused…. She says she’s lost 20 pounds in weight? From where exactly? She looks exactly the same. If she had shed 20lb like she says she would have dropped almost 2 dress sizes for this and you would see a very noticeable difference? This winds me the hell up!
Probably because she said she was a 12 to start with and that wedding dress was an 8!

Reactions: 7
How old is this video? Because she went to that festival ages ago!

Reactions: 3
Ok we know she's not big, but she is not a size 8.
Plus any weight loss on her has an unfortunate side effect because it makes her enormous head look even bigger and so out of proportion with the rest of her body,
The wedding dress is way too tight. Looks so uncomfortable.

What the hell is that thombnail?!
9D1A987A-1ADF-4030-A2C2-72EFC1A92C67.jpeg

Don’t believe shes lost 20lb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way she’s lost 20lbs and still looks exactly the same as she did before. She might have lost 5-7lbs but 20? Absolutely not..

If she lost a pound a week that would take 20 weeks to lose 20 pounds. I don't think she's even been trying to lose weight for that long

Just by walking at her desk and a few less Greggs. No. Not having that. 20lb is huge and would be seriously noticeable on her. Like the previous poster said, around 5lb would be more like it.

She really thinks she's a little gym bunny now she's done 1 workout and 18 minutes on the exercise bike doesn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shane has dumped her. He’s the 20 pound she lost as it sure as shite ain’t come off that body her wedding dress doesnt even fit her the photos from the side and back are going to shock her as there will be overhang from being too tight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So recently I’ve started eating better and exercising more (nothing major) and I lost about a stone which was pretty much all water weight and bloating going down. I don’t look major different just less bloated. I’m assuming that’s what she’s lost so far just water weight as that can drop off quite quickly just from making a couple better lifestyle choices. So she may have lost a decent amount without it being major noticeable however 20 + lbs down would definitely show a huge difference. She wasn’t big to begin with. Definitely think she’s exaggerating just to show off maybe or get attention?? That bike will be long forgotten by next week. It’s also not fair of her to make out that she’s lost so much weight soo easily when one of her “closest” friends is really struggling with her weight. I feel like when she can Mik will absolutely capitalise on any of her friends weaknesses.

Reactions: 5
She did say it was “twenty something “ pounds she’s lost so clearly making out like it’s a big amount. Then she showed herself eating 5 prawns for lunch. If she’s crash dieting that is not sustainable.

Reactions: 6
20lbs or £20? Maybe she ordered a greggs delivery?
Surely 20lbs would be noticeable on someone her height? Maybe she's counting her last post-partum weight as her starting figure, sure she recently moaned she still had her baby weight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did say it was “twenty something “ pounds she’s lost so clearly making out like it’s a big amount. Then she showed herself eating 5 prawns for lunch. If she’s crash dieting that is not sustainable.
She said she’s calorie counting. So yea

Reactions: 1
I remember years ago on her blog she did a my fitness pal post for a while to document her weight loss attempt ( think it was when she was doing 30 day shred) she would be eating 800-1000 calories a day according to her diary she would share in her posts. Not sure if her blog is still around though,iv not looked for it for ages.
She doesn't look like she has lost 20lbs, she looks the same to me.

Reactions: 4
She needs to think about her teenage daughter and impressionable viewers when talking so flippantly about easy weight loss it could be very triggering for many

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.