Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that fact she said Lee’s reaction was ‘yeah that’s the one’. Erm what? Lee would only say that to shut her up.
There’s also so many people in her comments telling her to stop looking now and that that’s the one. Now I know these people are her ‘fans’ but the fact the first thing they’re saying is to stop looking suggests to me they’ve also had enough of this…

Reactions: 9
There’s also so many people in her comments telling her to stop looking now and that that’s the one. Now I know these people are her ‘fans’ but the fact the first thing they’re saying is to stop looking suggests to me they’ve also had enough of this…
Its been over a year now of her talking about wedding dresses for a 5 minute ceremony :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off to Costco on her no buy too.

I actually quite liked that dress. But I have no idea why thinks she isn’t ‘bosty’. She is

Reactions: 4
That dress is too small - the zip on the side doesn't fasten to the top. If she sits down in it - the seams will split

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where was the haul segment of todays video? It was just her pointing at things she likes again!

Reactions: 3
Where was the haul segment of todays video? It was just her pointing at things she likes again!
It was 5 second footage of her trolley after the checkout. And judging by the random contents of the trolley, and things grabbed off the shelf impulsively, they don't seem to have gone there with a shopping list or set items in mind. As if that's where they've taken their chid for a trip out in the summer holidays, plebs. The way lee happily traipses after her and gets "excited" about a mickey mouse suitcase and a fridge... ugh... i don't know if i feel pleased for her for finding someone one so well suited or sorry that she's married a drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She made a sex joke about siemans coffee maker whilst stood with her 10 year old 😬 then panned to him..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She wants an American style fridge freezer - but, it seems she doesn't buy enough food to fill one. I bet 90% of their diet is takeaway food. Mine is full all the time. We never see her do a huge grocery shopping haul....which is odd as she's a mother of two..

She wants an American style fridge freezer - but, it seems she doesn't buy enough food to fill one. I bet 90% of their diet is takeaway food. Mine is full all the time. We never see her do a huge grocery shopping haul....which is odd as she's a mother of two..
Lee probably does it all! Mik seems to think her shopping in person in a supermarket means she’s spends money that she doesn’t need too

Reactions: 1
That “the one” “wedding” dress .. oh god. Now she has a nice figure but that does not do her justice. She said she wanted something looser/flowing she could feel comfortable and move about easy in. And she picks this tight (too small sorry!) one with a long train and in a nice light colour..christ.. it really is just a photo staging opportunity of a trip isn’t it? And drip drip just can’t get enough! Mickey Mouse suitcases!!!! Really??! How old?

leaving your kids to sod off on a jolly just the two of you - I suppose you could say after the last vegas trip with the kids, she realised it was not a kids holiday at all, she just thought rather than do a family holiday, we can ditch the kids and do what we want - then if we book another trip let’s say to hmm.. Disney?! We can say that’s a family holiday! And nobody will think we’re selfish!

I mean I’m all about a bit of time off from kids - especially when they are young and haaard work (Please it’s not just me?!?) .. but when they’re milo and ellas age??! And for a holiday? I mean my husband is that selfish, he does it, but not me.. weekend once or twice a year a couple nights off… maybe. but long haul holiday?

this is just my view and experience, I should add. But it would be remiss of me to say she isn’t selfish the rest of the year too… come on!

And that no buy comedy number she put up??! She was defo on something there! Was it funny? No. Was it full of crap excuses? Yes. I mean we all knew what would happen before she bloody started it! Bit this one makes a career out of playing thick and being selfish??! This is what is wrong with our society people!!! Wake up!!! This Wasteful selfish throwaway self obsessed culture we have thrown at us from these influenzas daily, in all media, it’s relentless. Vote with feet and views I say… or we’re just helping the beast grow. I hope my daughter never grows up and comes to tell me she wants to do that as a living…. Or starts hoarding make up or dupes or tit… I will not hear it!

Reactions: 5
Agree the latest dress seems ill fitting. I don’t know if shortening the straps is enough, looked like too much excess fabric in the cup (?) or not enough boob to fill it out.

Don’t understand why she won’t try the dresses on with a pair of heels to gauge the length. I feel like this dress will be too long, but with a bit of a train don’t see that you could take it up well. And the shape of the waistline/waist band being in a V pattern (upside down V?) I guess doesn’t allow to take the length out at the waist easily. Even then, are you just wasting more money on a seamstress than the cost of an ASOS dress?

It’s an ok dress but not sure it’s great on her.

Reactions: 3
I think she looked nice in it and it’s definitely the style she should look for but it was too big on the boobs and too tight on the tummy. Was the best of the bunch though!

Reactions: 1
Let's face it this won't be the dress she takes to Vegas. Not when she has a few more weeks to go and buy even more outfits

I've never commented on this thread but have watched Mikhila, mainly because of Emma Millard. The two of them are insufferable and even worse together. One question....do people in Doncaster all talk like her?? I'm originally from London so don't know the accent. It's like she's trying to be posh 🤔🤔🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never commented on this thread but have watched Mikhila, mainly because of Emma Millard. The two of them are insufferable and even worse together. One question....do people in Doncaster all talk like her?? I'm originally from London so don't know the accent. It's like she's trying to be posh 🤔🤔🙄🙄
Haha, have a scroll back on these threads for some examples. She puts on a fake posh accent, which slips sometimes. Hence cOp, blOsh, make-Op, spOnge...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im from Doncaster and the answer is absolutely not! If I started pronouncing words like she did, my daughter/family/friends would never stop taking the Mik!

Shes much more natural when she speaks to her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.