Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted on Instagram she hasn’t vlogged becayse she’s in a fonk and wants to feel it in real life, at what point is she actually ever going to accept feeling this low all the time isn’t normal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posted on Instagram she hasn’t vlogged becayse she’s in a fonk and wants to feel it in real life, at what point is she actually ever going to accept feeling this low all the time isn’t normal
made me cringe this Instagram post - it’s like “hi everyone, I can’t be bothered to earn my keep and actually make proper content.. but I’m still here - don’t forget me!”. Oh go away! Have some time with your family ffs.. and not at bloody ikea, Costco or Meadowhall.

made me cringe this Instagram post - it’s like “hi everyone, I can’t be bothered to earn my keep and actually make proper content.. but I’m still here - don’t forget me!”. Oh go away! Have some time with your family ffs.. and not at bloody ikea, Costco or Meadowhall.
Nor tgi, Taco Bell… insert American chain..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm confused. In her clickbait pretending she will quit she says she's going to start making the videos she wants to and not what other people want. Fine, fair enough, i get it. But there's been no change..trapsing around costco, wedding dresses, and today's offering of rummaging through her old makeup, by the looks of the thumbnail. Still making the same videos over and over again. This is why her views are sooo low. Its boring, we've seen it before. She's got a small group of viewers who genuinely like her (weird but its not reciprocated) and the rest are people watching for car crash tv.

Reactions: 10
I have to laugh when she says 'If you're new here......' - She hasn't gained ONE subscriber since she bought the thousand subscribers to get her to 100k .......her social blade graph is hilarious! She has flat lined since September 2020.......

The shopping her makeop drawer is a waste of time. It doesn't look like she's applied anything to her face at all.........I don't mean it looks natural either - there's just no improvement or enhancing of features.......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“My tattoos always go a weird colour and then they fade” so the one on your arse that shows through clothes was worse? Or the stupid one on your wrist isn’t clear?!? She speaks such crap!

Reactions: 4
I have to laugh when she says 'If you're new here......' - She hasn't gained ONE subscriber since she bought the thousand subscribers to get her to 100k .......her social blade graph is hilarious! She has flat lined since September 2020.......

The shopping her makeop drawer is a waste of time. It doesn't look like she's applied anything to her face at all.........I don't mean it looks natural either - there's just no improvement or enhancing of features.......
This is why i don't really watch her grwm/makeop videos anymore. She does one look and one look only - neutral barely there eyeshadow and a faint smodge of blosh, usually smeared in with her fingers, always the same colours regardless of what prodocts she uses, no application technique, no finesse.

EDIT: There is an occasional "bold lip". A tv lip, whatever that means. But that's always some variation of a dark red.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How focking annoying was that No Buy video, what was all the overacting into the camera about. Is she actually OK?

Reactions: 5
This is why i don't really watch her grwm/makeop videos anymore. She does one look and one look only - neutral barely there eyeshadow and a faint smodge of blosh, usually smeared in with her fingers, always the same colours regardless of what prodocts she uses, no application technique, no finesse.

EDIT: There is an occasional "bold lip". A tv lip, whatever that means. But that's always some variation of a dark red.
She lives in an alternate universe where she is a world famous vlogger/make op artist/interior designer/style icon. She is so foll of herself it makes my head hort.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That wedding dress reel. Wow, someone is feeling themselves!
The dress she’s chosen is the worst fit of them all to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won’t put a song like that over her actual renewal video!!! She’s too in love with this idea of the event but not the actual event

Reactions: 3
That wedding dress reel. Wow, someone is feeling themselves!
The dress she’s chosen is the worst fit of them all to me?
Wow. Yeah, I said the same about the fit further up in the thread.
I actually think she missed a trick not going for the one with a full skirt or something similar to it. It’s the one that really put a smile on her face in the video and reel. She has it stuck in her head that she needs that satin nighty style. She’s definitely seen a photo shoot on Rock n Roll bride and is trying to recreate it I think.

Reactions: 6
I think the whole not trying the dress with heels thing is very telling. She clearly just wants that child like princess-y feeling of playing dress up, doing twirls on her tip toes in her bedroom. It has nothing to do with actual event of the vow renewal itself. You're right, all she wants is a photo shoot. I bet Lee doesn't even feature in half the photos on this trip.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to the weird podcast she uploaded this morning at like half 6?! She’s got up and gone and sat and talked to herself for half an hour still going on about the Vegas dress and photoshoot!! 😴 Then says she spent all weekend crying over having to pay £40 for an ikea delivery and Lee went away with work for 2 nights she spent all Sunday crying!
It’s a very uncomfortable listen. This woman is not happy with her life. She really should scrap paying thousands for a fake wedding in vegas and invest in some therapy. Her behaviour is very very strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the vow renewal. Just seems like she wanted a photoshoot with lee. Why not just do the photo shoot instead of paying extra for a vow renewal?

Are they now sick of vegas? It’s the only place they go surely they’ve done everything they want to there?

Why not just do the photo shoot instead of paying extra for a vow renewal?
That’ll actually be the cheapest part. Only $50 for a basic 2 person wedding. As long as you don’t want their photographer (recommended to have your own anyway) or an Elvis impersonator it’s no money.

Podcast sounds painful. What’s she bought in IKEA? presumably something she couldn’t fit in her car as she isn’t far away from one I thought. She needs to give up on these no buy challenges. She fails them within days, but then by her admission, because she’s failed, she just goes overboard.

Reactions: 3
What has she porchased from ikea? Where exactly is she going to put this item in her home? It’s already over crowded with too much forniture!!!

• Haha
Has anyone listened to the weird podcast she uploaded this morning at like half 6?! She’s got up and gone and sat and talked to herself for half an hour still going on about the Vegas dress and photoshoot!! 😴 Then says she spent all weekend crying over having to pay £40 for an ikea delivery and Lee went away with work for 2 nights she spent all Sunday crying!
It’s a very uncomfortable listen. This woman is not happy with her life. She really should scrap paying thousands for a fake wedding in vegas and invest in some therapy. Her behaviour is very very strange.
Not listened but what is it with the likes of her and Emma having breakdowns because their husbands work away for a few days? Her and Lee always give me house mate vibes anyway, I'm sure she can cope.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.