Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Why would she put that bathroom vanity in the shed? It actually made sense when she got it for her en-suite 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

evoway13

VIP Member
She's panicking over an 'escaped' python (it's more likely to have been under the fridge or oven than outside). It is not a cobra or a boa constrictor....it's a python fgs! They grow to 3 or 4 feet and weigh 3lb (females can weigh 5lb)...and they are as soft as s**t! My daughter's friend came round a few weeks ago and our largest python was just sat at the side of her whilst she was on facetime to her mum. Our snake is nosy AF and he often 'periscopes' and tries admiring himself on the mobile phone....he is fascinated. So she quickly said 'mum, I've got to go because I have a snake in my face. She stood up and went over to stroke our cat and was met with a lot of very sharp claws and teeth! She soon came back and sat next to the snake. Looks can be deceiving. Khila would have a greater injury if the 'stray' cat attacked her 😂

She's having the wedding dress altered to make it shorter and have a split in the seam ????? So, I'm assuming it's still going to pull around her middle where it doesn't fit properly...

I hope she has enough spending money for Vegas as the exchange rate is £1 to $1.15 usd...they're not going to get a lot for their money

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I haven't seen the dress yet but the milk frother is clearly broken (probably from being put in the dishwasher) or needs the fuse changing. Why would you keep using something that isn't safe and needs fixing or replacing? She's mentioned it a few times now.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
That video with the comments about how much she’s in love with lee (or along those lines), about a big worry that she’ll tell us about but not tell us about, paranoia suddenly about being a selfish cow who only ever does things for herself - hot her family or kids.. she’s reading here. Money on it! She’s trying to one by one counter all our points here - clear as day! I knew what she was up to.
On the money with that 👍🏻

Vixen88

VIP Member
Why not just do the photo shoot instead of paying extra for a vow renewal?
That’ll actually be the cheapest part. Only $50 for a basic 2 person wedding. As long as you don’t want their photographer (recommended to have your own anyway) or an Elvis impersonator it’s no money.

Podcast sounds painful. What’s she bought in IKEA? presumably something she couldn’t fit in her car as she isn’t far away from one I thought. She needs to give up on these no buy challenges. She fails them within days, but then by her admission, because she’s failed, she just goes overboard.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I’m a cat person, it’s a friendly little thing and clearly needs a new home. Would be perfect for a retired person. It’s moved out from its original home for whatever reason ( usually kids or other pets) and should definitely not be living under a bush. Absolutely agree it needs a proper home before winter.

bystanderbynature

20 lbs down and a few grand lighter in purse,
but really it’s all for love guys; not just Mik wanting to sod off putting herself first!

Dim light, satin too tight and hair over her face, it’s Mik’s special day guys, not for shane or the kids home inside,
but for Insta, TikTok and the vids.

Last edited:

bystanderbynature

Was a really weird set up them living together that definitely got weirder with time - I mean I sure don’t think me and my husband could do it with either of our parents. Kids or not! Maybe cultural, generational or just personality types?!. but then we wouldn’t be naive or shit enough with money to need to. God forbid! Too many hard personalities, altering motives and well, living with the in laws?!? Nahhh thanks! Shame for the kids though. Hope they have a better relationship with their grandparents, milo and Ella, now they’re living apart though.

the back garden thing was so weird - she felt uncomfortable being in the garden because her parents were living with her? what? lol
Living with her?! She thinks a bit of herself doesn’t she?! Didn’t they live “together”? I don’t think it was the case they needed her, more likely the other way round..

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s tried on the shapewear without knickers and will probably return them all. Well done
She was wearing a great big thong? You could see it through the shape wear? I agree she should have had better pants on but she did

evoway13

VIP Member
I second that ! I used to live within 10 miles of Donny and worked there for 14 years......People do not speak like Khila! She's trying to emulate a Manchester accent - like the annoying criminal psychologist Emma Kenny (the one who's always on true crime documentaries)

I honestly think Khila has a shopping addiction - she gets a high when she buys something......She needs a hobby (a cheap one).......

We've heard all about how her actual wedding was a big fat disappointment, We've seen a million dresses, We've heard all about Vegas, we've heard about photographers. Have we heard anything about Lee? Or their relationship? There's been no "we want to celebrate 10 years going strong... we're still as in love as our wedding day.... lee is my rock, my best friend... we've had some tough times but we we've come through it and want to mark that by renewing our vows" nothing like that. All we get is "my wedding was shit, my dads a crap photographer and i want lots of professional photos of me looking amazing with my tits out, my back out, and my too long dress trailing along the dirty dessert ground". What on earth is she going to do with these photos? Share them online with people who don't even like her?

Can she not hear herself?
We had a professional photographer and our framed photographs are in the loft .......mainly because over the years, our children's photo's replaced them when they came along.......and then when they were too embarrassed to be on the walls, we've replaced the photos with members of the family (grandparents) ....and lots of art.....and pets.......

Vixen88

VIP Member
What are all the brown marks and scars all over her décolletage? She is going to be wearing a plunging neckline dress for her renewal
Probably sOn damage from spraying her exfoliating acid toners all over then not wearing sun cream.

Bet her 17yr old wouldn’t behave like that. She reminds me of the children at the kids disco before the evening entertainment when you’re on holiday and they’re sliding around the dance floor on their knees or doing the stupid dances :ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure she shared a video of her doing near enough this on her her stories not long ago. Chopstick curls, maybe some sort of fancy dress do. Her friends didn't seem to be behaving the same as her...

Thank the lord for this weight loss Noom thing - it’s given her the chance to make no end of new fun content - shapewear, bike, diet, Noom.. think we’re gonna have to hold on guys, this is gonna take a while to get out of her system..
No one is watching it though. 2k views on the crotch video. 5k views on her noom video... and that's one of her more successful recent offerings