Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
I find it odd that her daughter doesn't seem to have friends. Is it just me that has a house every night of the week?

Reactions: 3

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Where was the haul segment of todays video? It was just her pointing at things she likes again!

PnG

If she had a better relationship with her mum or a best friend (not a YT frenemy) she wouldn't ramble down a camera. All the good morning, ramble ramble, coffee stuff is exactly what I sound like when ringing mine.

evoway13

VIP Member
I hope she has a fixed rate mortgage as variable mortgages are going up by £200 a month (according to Martin Lewis) on a mortgage of £200k.....and could go up even further!

evoway13

VIP Member
Would love to know what the PR people who send her stuff think of her.

Like in the Primark video she goes 'I've never tried Primark perfumes, apart from the ones they sent to me', and then I think she says she immediately lost them. Some PR people went to the effort of sending her that and it's just been completely disregarded, she even forget she'd ever tried them.
I tried the Jo Malone dupes - I know they were cheap (are they still doing them?) - they were similar but, not spot on ...and the scent lingered for about half an hour. I love Jo Malone as they last !

Has she ever discussed perfume on her channel ? Why do I think she might smell a bit fusty....like the old tea towel my hubby uses for fishing....?

I also thought it was weird that Shane bought her lonch......do they have separate accounts??? I might be old fashioned but, we've always shared everything.....

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
'Bobble Jogs'........and 'bosses vs cars'..........and then 'black mom' (captions - instead of mug. She's treading on very thin ice by mispronouncing names).

WTF is she talking about that 'bosses' have the same footprint as cars? Is she totally insane? Buses are more than two feet wider than a car......(she's been listening to podcasts that we are in a 'simulator' ....and it doesn't add up that four people can sit on a bus that's the same footprint as a car - she'd as crazy as a box of frogs - I stg!

I always think this. I used to like keeping an eye on new releases, a bit less so now. Enjoy picking up something a bit special at a counter. I like placing a Cult Beauty order for nice skincare, hair care and things I can’t find on the high street.
Ooh i love Cult beauty... now that is dangerous for my bank balance. When i ended up falling into my youtube beaty guru rabbit hole phase a few years ago i totally lost interest in "on the shelf at Boots brands". This is how i know she's not arsed with makeup at all. Like me, she'll happily piss money up the wall on ridiculous things... but not makeup. If she was really into makeup she'd be buying high end brands, trying new indie brands, she'd be anticipating and getting excited about new launches... she says she does/she doesn't/she does still watch makeup videos but she clearly has her finger nowhere near the pulse when it comes to makeup and beauty.

What is with her pronunciation/accent? Stoff and moch are more exaggerated than ever and makeop has become makeiPP. The first few minutes she sounds like she's pretending to be posh. But this is the same woman who goes to the hairdressers and says riiiiiyyyyT, liiiiiiiyyyyyyK and pinKrrr

(I do hope you all read those lovely spellings how i think they sound out loud 😄🤣)

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I think it speaks volumes on how boring her life is when she likens buying a trellis as being “a bit out there”

boohoo2u

Speaks volumes that she had to go and get the lemonade (poor kids) because all they have to drink in the house is hard liquour!!

• Wow

queencarmen

VIP Member
I don't understamd why she is cheaping out on the renewal. Didn't she say in a video this is the wedding they dreamed of but did the other one on the cheap because of money issues then? Surely she is in a better financial position now so it would make sense to spend more on the dream wedding?

Also can't believe she wants to do her hair herself, she even said that hiring a hair styliest would be cheaper than buying the curling wand she wants. It would make sense to hire them, the way she curled her hair in her live has a lot to be desired. She needs to leave it to a professional!
she cant even curl it!!

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Ok khi rename the video to “I apply discontinued make Op nobody can buy”

What is the fecking point? In the video or her channel. What does TOcked in a drawer even mean and the pronunciation of forgotten in the first 15 seconds :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Yeah, what was that live?? I haven’t watched. She made it sound liked she’s about to make a big reveal but i guess it was just her talking about another US tv show ??

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I am heartbroken we are deprived of a mornth of discontinued six yr old makeOp

Why did she delete her video on Instagram of her being lazy with the remote and uploaded it again? The first one got no comments and guess what the second didn’t either :ROFLMAO: what is going through her head? She is coming up to 40 as her next milestone birffffday and she thought we would want to see a video of her being lazy and unwashed on the couch. Twice.
She just gets more and more desperate for attention, it's pathetic.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Nah but she’ll have the built up to Christmas to get excited for it and then it’ll be vegas and no kids so she’ll be fine, come February? Or March she’ll be really really low
She'll be excited for September by then :rolleyes: