Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
They should just do an open yard sale and then advertise it on FB market place and you’d get all sorts of people willing to come along, people do it for uni when they move etc.

Reactions: 2

bystanderbynature

So - the new regular podcast schedule she promised, which was the new thing. Well just checked and there were 13 in July, 5 in aug, 2 in sept - as usual binges like crazy to start, then just drops off! Anyone surprised?! Sorry was just in my podcast library and noticed this..

Just regarding the pediasure, it may be that Milo has issues with certain foods as I remember her once saying when talking about her (undiagnosed) ADHD that she wasn’t the only one in the house that she had these concerns over. So maybe Milo is the same and refuses to eat certain things so needs a supplement.
My son has adhd and is a nightmare toget him to eat at times but im lucky that he does love fruit and veg, it’s meat and bread/pasta/rice he refuses. Adhd medications reduce appetite massively so maybe that’s why he needs topped up with the pediasure.
Who knows if he is on medication..But surely if even she suspects something as she has, like with all her other suspected health issues, she should go the gp - for yourself sure, take your time - but for your kids? And she has never said anything certain about him. I suppose it’s her right to keep that to herself so I’ll leave it.

i have to say thank you for that info - I didn’t know it reduced appetite, the medication. And I guess does having it affect eating in any way? I have had suspicions about someone close to me one, and behavioural issues, and have never considered the eating side of it.

thanks for Sharing - useful info and I will def take it on board.

evoway13

VIP Member
That would be unbelievably cheap though. Was it a friend or trial rate? It’s more like £80 per hour of artistry.
No friend or trial rate. It was £40 an hour and took two hours. There's so many tattooists now so, it's really competitive

But none of it was marked an AD? So is she working with them now or has she lied about what she paid for?
She mentioned a couple of weeks before her nòom review that she'd been approached by a mystery company; clearly noom on hindsight so she has certainly been given a free subscription and/or paid to post the review. I don't watch anything promoting the weight loss industry so no idea of she declared it in her video?

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I second that ! I used to live within 10 miles of Donny and worked there for 14 years......People do not speak like Khila! She's trying to emulate a Manchester accent - like the annoying criminal psychologist Emma Kenny (the one who's always on true crime documentaries)

I honestly think Khila has a shopping addiction - she gets a high when she buys something......She needs a hobby (a cheap one).......

We had a professional photographer and our framed photographs are in the loft .......mainly because over the years, our children's photo's replaced them when they came along.......and then when they were too embarrassed to be on the walls, we've replaced the photos with members of the family (grandparents) ....and lots of art.....and pets.......
A Manchester accent? I don't hear that. She is just trying to sound less Northern I think and failing miserably, she just sounds fake.

Lola123

VIP Member
She was talking about what the shops should stock 😂😂 but that’s what they do? October all the Christmas stuff comes out….

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What happened to 5 vlogs a week? Her brand is that she commits to things then loses interest immediately. She's probably busy designing the secret mog for Nicky and the three Traceys.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Ok khi rename the video to “I apply discontinued make Op nobody can buy”

What is the fecking point? In the video or her channel. What does TOcked in a drawer even mean and the pronunciation of forgotten in the first 15 seconds :ROFLMAO:
FAH GOTTN 😁

• Haha

boohoo2u

The sports day got cancelled first time around because of the weather so maybe she could make it because the date got changed.

Reactions: 1

ohhreeally

I'm starting to think she had some 'work' done on her tatties? I mean, they look great but I don't remember them looking like that previously and she seems to show them off all the time now.

evoway13

VIP Member
You can see her pubic hair in that video thumb nail and you know that was intentional.

Nobody wants to see her gunt for the love of god
I was curious to see if other women filmed the same way and they don't - they put a pixelated square or just a flesh coloured square over their bits for the shapewear videos........

• Heart

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
She's recorded a podcast about losing 22lbs as well. I don't see where one and a half stone has come off but good for her I guess.

I listened to a bit and, surprise surprise, it's her saying the exact same thing as she says in at least two videos. I'd bore myself shitless repeating the same stories that many times. It's word for word the same stoff and I've not even watched or listened to it all.
I lost a stone once and couldn't work out where it had gone from until someone commented my thighs looked amazing now - I measured and sure enough that's where i'd lost it 🥴😁