Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Are you northern? Maybe not so obvious if not local?

Sometimes when I need a giggle, I go rewatch her "I went back" vlog where she's getting her hair done and whilst in the hairdressers she talks in a true local accent. I highly recommend listening to that for A- a laugh and B- to see why her pronunciation seems laboured and fake.

For someone who has lived their whole life in Doncaster and was brought up by parents who collect beer mats to stick on the walls... it's just doesn't seem a genuine way of speaking. Some of her pronunciations sound like she's trying to be posh/middle class and at other times she's completely reinvented the word, subtitles often misinterpret her.
Could be! To me I just hear the typical short northern vowels that make o sounds sound like uh sounds. Oh well, I’m deffo in the minority! Haha

Reactions: 2

Vixen88

VIP Member
I would have thought taking a load of stuff to a car boot sale would have been better. Way too much effort to box up soch fragile items and risk the damage in the post.

WorldOfRainbow

Just regarding the pediasure, it may be that Milo has issues with certain foods as I remember her once saying when talking about her (undiagnosed) ADHD that she wasn’t the only one in the house that she had these concerns over. So maybe Milo is the same and refuses to eat certain things so needs a supplement.
My son has adhd and is a nightmare toget him to eat at times but im lucky that he does love fruit and veg, it’s meat and bread/pasta/rice he refuses. Adhd medications reduce appetite massively so maybe that’s why he needs topped up with the pediasure.

queencarmen

VIP Member
i think sh's just lonely. she talks to the internet because she doesn't really have any friends and i guess her husband doesnt want to listen to her.

Adoratea

I've never commented on this thread but have watched Mikhila, mainly because of Emma Millard. The two of them are insufferable and even worse together. One question....do people in Doncaster all talk like her?? I'm originally from London so don't know the accent. It's like she's trying to be posh 🤔🤔🙄🙄
No!!😂😂

bystanderbynature

Not a natural mum that’s for sure, she’s too selfish for that. True, it’s a shame as you learn a lot from them too and from maturing and being a parent too. Too selfish. What’s new?! More importantly she’s off to vegas soon guys - did she mention?!

Not a natural mum that’s for sure, she’s too selfish for that. True, it’s a shame as you learn a lot from them too and from maturing and being a parent too. Too selfish. What’s new?! More importantly she’s off to vegas soon guys - did she mention

Vixen88

VIP Member
The separate accounts with a joint one for bills all makes total sense. But for a copple who’ve been married 10 years, for her to make soch a mention of her husband buying lonch just seemed off. Is he that tight that she’s the only one buying the family’s takeaways?

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Be honest guys, is there anyone else out there that DOESNT notice these so called weird pronunciations? Or is it just me ?? No hate to anyone lol just wondering. I just don’t hear anything untoward when she speaks?
I don't really notice it but then I'm not from England so maybe I just can't hear the differences between how she speaks and how people from Doncaster generally speak. I do notice when she talks in a thicker accent around other people compared to when she's talking to the camera by herself though.

WorldOfRainbow

She wants to paint the leather sofa.
What the fuck.

You can tell she’s really leaning in to her newly found adhd personality in today’s vlog.

I HATE how she says the word “because”
It just makes me cringe so much and I don’t know why. Todays vlog and the last vlog really showcase the fact she can’t just say “because” like everyone else.