Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Agree the latest dress seems ill fitting. I don’t know if shortening the straps is enough, looked like too much excess fabric in the cup (?) or not enough boob to fill it out.

Don’t understand why she won’t try the dresses on with a pair of heels to gauge the length. I feel like this dress will be too long, but with a bit of a train don’t see that you could take it up well. And the shape of the waistline/waist band being in a V pattern (upside down V?) I guess doesn’t allow to take the length out at the waist easily. Even then, are you just wasting more money on a seamstress than the cost of an ASOS dress?

It’s an ok dress but not sure it’s great on her.

Reactions: 3

EmJane86

VIP Member
I wish she would just cut her hair off and then stop having one stupid piece of hair out when she has it up! She needs to seriously style her hair instead of touching it and putting it into the same place all the Dam time
Or just brushing it would be something 😂

Khila and Em's decisions defy logic.........Complaining about the cost of Bath & Body Works candles over here .....but, justify spending thousand's of pounds on a plane ticket to get the BB&B candles cheaper! Tight arse Em only bought a spray.......

They also went to Tim Horton's in Leeds ........

Khila goes on about calorie counting after having a donut, cheesy pasta and ice cream cake
And she will happily pay £1000+ for a handbag without blinking

evoway13

VIP Member
...she's done a video of using makeup from her 'makeop bag'........it's the same stoff she's been using for eg the flower beauty liquid blosh....a Clarins eyeliner that's no longer available.......and a matt liquid lipstick that pulls too pink against her peach blosh.......

She back tracking with Beauty Pie and says she doesn't know if it's worth it for one item...............instead of saying 'I've seen terrible reviews on the company'

She says she used to spend £100 a month on makeop from Boots........WHEN?????? She only used to promote Revolution heavily because she was a brand ambassador......

I'm assuming there's going to be two vlogs uploaded today seeing as she promised Saturday would be a fon one.

The matching tattoos.... 😅😆🤣
I'm not sure I can write what i really think

• Haha
...she's done a video of using makeup from her 'makeop bag'........it's the same stoff she's been using for eg the flower beauty liquid blosh....a Clarins eyeliner that's no longer available.......and a matt liquid lipstick that pulls too pink against her peach blosh.......

She back tracking with Beauty Pie and says she doesn't know if it's worth it for one item...............instead of saying 'I've seen terrible reviews on the company'

She says she used to spend £100 a month on makeop from Boots........WHEN?????? She only used to promote Revolution heavily because she was a brand ambassador......
If you're REALLY into makeup do you just shop at boots and superdrug? Never seen her do beauty bay haul or review indie brands or anything like that. Her makeup always looks exactly the same regardless of what products she uses anyway.

I think her hair looks pretty in today's video

Does all seem really repetitive… and one thing I’ve noticed recently, is most of her podcasts are Simply audio versions of her vlogs?

Lazy sod!
I'd forgot about her podcasts? You're right though, it is the same spiel. Does she really think she has a completely different audience for each platform she posts on?

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Has anyone ever seen a clip that wasnt Christmas Day where all four or three of them were at the dining table? We saw his dinner served up on that silver school dinner platter thing recently :rolleyes:

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Time for new thread name ideas friendsssss

I am not imaginative but pls can we incorporate bowel renewal somewhere 🤣

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I'm assuming there's going to be two vlogs uploaded today seeing as she promised Saturday would be a fon one.

The matching tattoos.... 😅😆🤣
I'm not sure I can write what i really think
We should have made predictions, she goes it’s very classic vegas and a lot of people won’t like it but it’s the one we kept coming back too

I’m going for some dice because I simply can’t be arsed to think of anything else

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Isn’t it normal to spend a few hours alone at 11?
Not really, most kids don’t start staying home alone for a while until high school. He’s only 10 (I think?), and in the UK the guidance is that kids under 12 aren’t ‘usually’ mature enough to be left alone.

also he seems like he’s quite young behaviour wise anyway so I don’t think he seems ready to be left home alone.

bystanderbynature

What is she like?! Is it a follow on from its ems diagnosis?! Like the shared Halloween/autum decoration videos.. is this what people do nowadays?! When they have too much ££ and time?!

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I think we all look unflattering with a side profile pic but she looks like a completely different human. Like major catfish alert!

bystanderbynature

Haha, have a scroll back on these threads for some examples. She puts on a fake posh accent, which slips sometimes. Hence cOp, blOsh, make-Op, spOnge...
And prodacts - don’t forget! Heard that recently and just had to keep replaying it. Where the hell does that come from?!?

• Haha