Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Omg it's not a c-section scar, it's just the shape of a normal stomach :mad: hardly anyone has a perfectly flat abdomen, especially in their 30s.

Things that I'd expect from a comparison review
First impressions (why she went for those brands, available size range etc)
A side by side visual comparison
Categories with ratings. For example, cost, quality, appearance, how do they wash, are they comfortable to wear....
An overall rating based on the categories

What I got
Badly filmed footage of someone looking unwashed and tiptoeing around, not even being arsed to say how much each pair cost

Bomb.
View attachment 1507243
BOMB!!!!!!! It's a wonder Youtube haven't taken it down for inciting violence........ 😂 💣

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
She wants an American style fridge freezer - but, it seems she doesn't buy enough food to fill one. I bet 90% of their diet is takeaway food. Mine is full all the time. We never see her do a huge grocery shopping haul....which is odd as she's a mother of two..
Lee probably does it all! Mik seems to think her shopping in person in a supermarket means she’s spends money that she doesn’t need too

evoway13

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't care that she posted a new video?? Why does everything have to be cancelled? God knows there's enough news coverage wall-to-wall on tv right now, are we not allowed any escape?
I'm not fussed either way. Vloggers who make Youtube their full time job are still uploading (they have to pay their bills). My husband has buggered off fishing for the day to avoid the wall to wall tributes on tv (he's also pissed off that the football matches have been cancelled 😂 )

Lola123

VIP Member
i will never get over her referring to her parents moving out as "we got the keys" and "moving day"..

also, i know this is a sensitive subject but im surprised they can manage financially after buying her parents out,t heir mortgage payments must be so high
She said they only owned 25% of the house! So they can afford it I’m sure

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
SonWoshedSitros is what i heard. I had to genuinely take a second to think about what she meant. I have a question, why does she think she needs to always have a cheaper prodoct to recommend to us "guys". Does she think her her viewers are paupers. I'm pretty sure that the percentage of people who are watching and actually enjoying her content are ladies of a more mature demographic with a reasonable disposable income. I always think she comes across patronising "i am happy paying this but I'd try something cheaper to recommend to you guys". Don't bother.
If you look at her comments they are all mid fifties at least which is interesting

evoway13

VIP Member
She says she's back for Halloween. How long are they going for? Is it five days to a week? I'm sure she mentioned the 17th October or something like that.........

evoway13

VIP Member
There's a few places in Vegas that rent dresses and tuxedos - they look like really expensive dresses too (to buy) but, they have dresses at $90 and upwards to hire for the day

Lola123

VIP Member
Shes def having that settee away home with her, actually suprised she doesnt want to buy the house
After the last time she seems to not care that much, what I’m surprised she didn’t do is just go fuck it we’ll get another new build but we’ll not just get the last one, we’ll pick one we want and part exchange (yes they’d get a bit less) but would be easier? Surely there are other new build estates round where she might want to live in Doncaster?

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I think she looked nice in it and it’s definitely the style she should look for but it was too big on the boobs and too tight on the tummy. Was the best of the bunch though!

WishingWellxx

Honestly it’s comical the “influencers” they pay to advertise them. Khila, Emma, Brummy mummy etc. the people who constantly film themselves in actual shops buying the same tat. Then expect people to believe it’s an app they’d actually use if they weren’t getting paid for it 🤦🏼‍♀️
The only person that I’ve seen actually buy from cherryz has been girlslovehaulsx. I think she has a shopping addiction though, she only ever shops in b and m, Poundland and home bargains.

bystanderbynature

It was so lame. She seemed so socially awkward.

She very rarely films herself from the side, she almost looks like a different person. I’m sure that’s what she means about being anxious about her Vegas photoshoot and photos of her taken by other people. She spends all day looking at the front of her face and she doesn’t have the best side profile 👃
View attachment 1597712 View attachment 1597713
Very interesting comment actually! Not to be bitchy but never thought about it that was - we do only ever see her from the front! Same with ourselves too! Maybe that’s why I hate photos or videos of my made by others!

Lola123

VIP Member
What she’s forgetting is, if Ella is enrolled in 6th form or college… she’s not going to be in school like she was in year 11. She didn’t post anything about her results or hasn’t mentioned what she’s doing (suppose she wouldn’t because she doesn’t want to be on the Internet)

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She’s just finished her GCSEs I think. Isn’t she 17 in September? Mik had her at 19/20 (in case you missed her mentioning it once or twice 🙄) and Mik is 36.
oh ok oops I thought Mik was 37 and that Ella had done her a levels.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Sorry, can anyone tell me about the sports day thing please? I missed that completely!