Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using the same 'prodacts' AGAIN for her 'Vegas Vow Renewal' (I had NO idea she was getting married in VEGAS :unsure: )

She's more concerned with looking 'satiny' on the day..........yet, she really should be interested in flashback from any product claiming to be 'glowy' ....as well as checking her SPF doesn't cause flashback for flash photography.........I wasn't going to say anything but, she's apparently THE expert in all things beauty related.........The hourglass powder in diffused light contains mica - which is light reflective and causes flashback. A talc based setting powder is better for no flashback

Can't believe her reply to the follower who has cancer, what a dick!

With the sparkly tube tops and the body chain, she's dressing like a 19 year old and not the age she is. What a waste of money as she's never going to wear that stuff, it would be a bit much even for Vegas unless she's going clubbing.

The Jarmabox ad, I clicked on the link as it looked like a nice present for my friend. As usual, bare minimum effort from Mik on the link (she literally just put the website and the code, no sales chat encouraging people to check it out). But the PJs are only available in sizes 6, 8 & 10-12. I think in 2022 that's totally unacceptable not to sell clothing above a size 12! Mik made no comment on that and was happy to accept this company as an Ad partner. She's not clued up with modern issues (like inclusivity of sizes).
My daughter's friend has the same tube top and she doesn't wear it without yards of boob tape.......If Khila is walking by someone that's sat down - apparently they would be able to see 'under boobage' quite clearly...also the top has a habit of riding up - hence the boob tape. My daughter's friend is only something like a 32b ....She bought her top for her upcoming 21st birthday - she's had it quite some time and has experimented with dancing in it etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like we’ve seen numerous videos talking about the makeup she’s going for vegas. Why did we need another one?

Reactions: 7
Oh so cringe! The new flogs dedicated to “vegas wedding content”.. the actual?! She’s going on a kid free holiday and using it as an excuse to try and flog more life out of it by renewing her vows ffs! All she talks about is HER renewal, her, her, her and we’re meant to believe she gives a tit about the ceremony and love part?! She’s in love okay.. with herself! She actually thinks there are other people out there, a whole new market, of couples/women?! Who are looking for “content” on I don’t know, what make up to wear/hair to have, for renewing their vows? I’m lost sorry, maybe I’m a simpleton and just don’t get this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh so cringe! The new flogs dedicated to “vegas wedding content”.. the actual?! She’s going on a kid free holiday and using it as an excuse to try and flog more life out of it by renewing her vows ffs! All she talks about is HER renewal, her, her, her and we’re meant to believe she gives a tit about the ceremony and love part?! She’s in love okay.. with herself! She actually thinks there are other people out there, a whole new market, of couples/women?! Who are looking for “content” on I don’t know, what make up to wear/hair to have, for renewing their vows? I’m lost sorry, maybe I’m a simpleton and just don’t get this?!
I believe most women these days, hire a makeup artist...as they know which products to use for flash photography etc.....plus it saves going to the expense of buying a few expensive products just for one day

Reactions: 6
I believe most women these days, hire a makeup artist...as they know which products to use for flash photography etc.....plus it saves going to the expense of buying a few expensive products just for one day
Mrs false economy at it again! It’s Dior lip maximiser thing all over!

sorry - and she’s not even a make up artist, hair dresser or stylist… just a late 30s Rihanna hipster successful blogger wannabe!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe that’s her wedding makeup. Nothing special about it at all it’s vegas surely you would have a little sparkle or glitter on your eye lids at least? Something to make you look special and glam in the ten year longed for dream photos? She is being photographed in the desert with little contrast the mica flashback is going to make her look so washed out

I couldn’t stand the ‘I don’t get oily in Vegas’ and ‘my lips get dry in Vegas’. We get it, you’ve been to Vegas before

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t stand the ‘I don’t get oily in Vegas’ and ‘my lips get dry in Vegas’. We get it, you’ve been to Vegas before
She's going to get a massive shock now the UK pound is at an all time low. I bet they rethink their Disney holiday next year.........they'll have to remortgage the house to be able to go!

Still reeling that she's taking a body chain and a leather jacket with cat scratches that stinks of someone else's aftershave for her vow renewal. I can't even imagine what the photos are going to look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The simple fact of the body chain just proves that in her head she's someone else, not a woman from Doncaster a few years away from being 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A full length dress and a leather jacket? who wants to bet she will go full on (in her mind) Carrie Bradshaw circa 2000

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Burns and cots' ......in the new vlog...........

She doesn't half ramble on in her live........

Reactions: 4
🤦🏼‍♀️ That last clip of her in the vlog, walking to Tesco. Her hair looks wet it’s so greasy! Oh Khila, please just wash it!
I wonder when they actually go to vegas? Since she’s been talking about it and prepping for literally months! I don’t recall she’s actually mentioned when they’re going 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How long before she buys the Dyson airwrap? I know she said it was too expensive but her compulsiveness she’ll just get it.

She’ll conveniently find a deal on Vinted
She’ll conviently find a cheap one on Amazon that she will claim does the same thing but hasn’t tried the real one, it’ll break and then she’ll actually buy the real thing (or Lee will gift her one for Christmas)

Reactions: 8
She never tells us the date she goes on hol anymore after her private estate agent put a photo of her front door and number in her for sale advert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says she's back for Halloween. How long are they going for? Is it five days to a week? I'm sure she mentioned the 17th October or something like that.........

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.