Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked the heart phone cover up on New Look - it's for the iphone 13 pro so, if Khila had iphone 14......why would she order a case for the 13? New Look don't make cases for the 14.......
She just has the normal iPhone 12 or 13! Unless she’s due an upgrade which if you are skimping and saving surely you’d realise you can last without the latest phone

Reactions: 5
Also she doesn’t know which phone she has… the 14 has only just come out
We got ours just before Christmas last year

...just 'wow' on that comment to her subscriber. Instead of saying something like 'hold onto it until your treatment is over .....it could grow back and you can use it then......I hope you get the all clear soon'..........nope, not one iota of empathy or sympathy.......

Reactions: 7
Someone telling her she has cancer and this is her response. This woman is a dick.
What an absolute vile witch. The dumpy little manic troll is so obsessed with her own hypochondriac self she's devoid of empathy for others.

I'm certsin the overwhelming majority of her views are from hate watching. The small few middle aged ladies who do like her need to give their heads a wobble

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her first thought was probably that the woman could send her the Dyson if it's not being used.

She is honestly the most self absorbed person I've ever seen. She doesn't even pretend to give a tit about others. Her own kids are just an inconvenience to her.

Because she vlogs so many of her days, everyone can see how little she does for anyone but herself. You never hear her say she's spent some time with Ella, or done Milo's homework with him, or took them for a fun day out.

I actually feel sorry for Lee. He buys all Milo's Christmas presents and wraps them, buys the school uniform, does the washing, gives Milo his bath every night, presumably does all his homework with him, cleans the house every Friday night, walks the dog. I'm struggling to think of one meaningful thing she does when she's not filming herself talking absolute repetitive tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her first thought was probably that the woman could send her the Dyson if it's not being used.

She is honestly the most self absorbed person I've ever seen. She doesn't even pretend to give a tit about others. Her own kids are just an inconvenience to her.

Because she vlogs so many of her days, everyone can see how little she does for anyone but herself. You never hear her say she's spent some time with Ella, or done Milo's homework with him, or took them for a fun day out.

I actually feel sorry for Lee. He buys all Milo's Christmas presents and wraps them, buys the school uniform, does the washing, gives Milo his bath every night, presumably does all his homework with him, cleans the house every Friday night, walks the dog. I'm struggling to think of one meaningful thing she does when she's not filming herself talking absolute repetitive tit.
It would wear me down if my wife was like this all the time…. Surprised they’re still together

Reactions: 9
Always said it about him - you can tell he’s like this. Never had a smart or meaningful thing to say or add. She leads and wears trousers - he just does all she says though. She may be a mother of two but certainly hasn’t grown up a bit. Her parents probably thought and saw the same and were fed up of her free loading off them too for childcare.

Oh my god the woman diagnosed comment. I saw that too and had a head scratching monent too. I wondered if I had misread that and was shocked by her comment in reply. Is she normal mik? Such an odd reply. She needs a bloody dose of reality the spoilt cow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She may be a mother of two but certainly hasn’t grown up a bit. Her parents probably thought and saw the same and were fed up of her free loading off them too for childcare.
Is she a mother of two or is she someone who has given birth twice because I've never seen a shred of evidence she does any mothering. I feel sorry for her because she had no idea what she's missed out on.

She's a selfish boring waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know he ain’t no Tom Hardy but woah he could do so much better than her. What does she bring to the marriage? He cant even go to work without walking through the door to a real life episode of changing rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know he ain’t no Tom Hardy but woah he could do so much better than her. What does she bring to the marriage? He cant even go to work without walking through the door to a real life episode of changing rooms
A real life surprise episode of 'Changing The Room around again'

"Wow, you've moved the Kallax and put the pompkins and other stoff out"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a natural mum that’s for sure, she’s too selfish for that. True, it’s a shame as you learn a lot from them too and from maturing and being a parent too. Too selfish. What’s new?! More importantly she’s off to vegas soon guys - did she mention?!

Not a natural mum that’s for sure, she’s too selfish for that. True, it’s a shame as you learn a lot from them too and from maturing and being a parent too. Too selfish. What’s new?! More importantly she’s off to vegas soon guys - did she mention

Reactions: 2
doesn’t she always bang on about NOT using extra spf if the prodoct has it already

3F72608A-D7F3-4703-85F2-D20B756CDA60.png

Reactions: 5
Can't believe her reply to the follower who has cancer, what a dick!

With the sparkly tube tops and the body chain, she's dressing like a 19 year old and not the age she is. What a waste of money as she's never going to wear that stuff, it would be a bit much even for Vegas unless she's going clubbing.

The Jarmabox ad, I clicked on the link as it looked like a nice present for my friend. As usual, bare minimum effort from Mik on the link (she literally just put the website and the code, no sales chat encouraging people to check it out). But the PJs are only available in sizes 6, 8 & 10-12. I think in 2022 that's totally unacceptable not to sell clothing above a size 12! Mik made no comment on that and was happy to accept this company as an Ad partner. She's not clued up with modern issues (like inclusivity of sizes).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.