Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, she's more even more 'wedding' dresses?! LOL.
That dream dress she kept making reels about not cutting it anymore eh Mik?

Reactions: 7
The dress isn’t great. Looks very cheaply made. The slit has made it all puckered on the side seam. One cup shows loads of pulls, it doesn’t sit as flat as the other side. The seam in the cup gives an oddly placed pointy nipple look.

I don’t the the stark black and white Shane is wearing goes with her blosh coloured dress and green shoes.

View attachment 1627421

I can’t believe she’s STILL buying dresses!
It looks like a 'sexy' nightie bought on Donny market

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, she's more even more 'wedding' dresses?! LOL.
That dream dress she kept making reels about not cutting it anymore eh Mik?
I think she's having two dresses. One for the vowel/ bowel renewal and one for.... walking around afterwards?

• Haha
Her hair always looks like tit, she holds it up to show the matted mess like she's proud of it. It just looks terrible. Also I think she doesn't actually like that dress as much as she says she does. I think it's average at best. Not flattering at all. She's going to be so disappointed with all of this, it's been built up far too much.

Reactions: 7
When I think of Vegas weddings, I imagine women dressed in a knee length 50's style dress.
1664972984972.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I burst out laughing every time I read bowel or vowel renewal. Her wild pronunciations are the best part of her you tube channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Prodact?! Every time I hear it go back and listen again. Any doncastrians (?!) in the house - is this normal?!? ProdAct???!!

I’ve got some vid catching up to do - that’s my eve plan. Super amusement! Oh and podcasts too!

Reactions: 4
Prodact?! Every time I hear it go back and listen again. Any doncastrians (?!) in the house - is this normal?!? ProdAct???!!

I’ve got some vid catching up to do - that’s my eve plan. Super amusement! Oh and podcasts too!
I was born and bred nine miles from Doncaster.....I worked in Doncaster for a long time .....Doncastrians do not talk like she does - in fact, I don't know ANYONE that speaks like her in all honesty. There's a few pronunciation videos on youtube - Pronunciation with Emma is a good one - she covers South Yorkshire accents. A lot of our dialect is from Old English and comes from the viking era (Norse and Germanic tribes heavily influenced our accents over hundreds of years)..... We definitely say 'prodUct - with an emphasis on the 'u' sound. This is why Khila sounds so weird to us from Yorkshire. In her aim to try and sound posh - she ends up distorting words .........

Reactions: 11
She has mentioned she has a YouTube voice but it’s getting way way worse

Reactions: 2
Born, bred and still residing in donny. I’ve never heard that accent in all my days. My new favourite was marrrrssssscapone but honestly, I think at this point, I just her vlogs for the hilarious accent.

Hard agree about the dress, it’s looks poorly made now it’s been altered. Poor Mik, I’m sure she can fashion something last minute out of one of Mannys blankets (ginger biscuit scented for that autumn vibe) and a tie-dye sweater.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her fake accent is so funny because there's no reason for it. i know (myself included) that when im around southerners i unconsciously tone down my accent, and my accent has gradually got weaker. what's her excuse?? she doesnt work in a fancy corporate environment, has never lived outside of doncaster, partner is from the same area etc. plus its so inconsistent it makes me laugh lol

her obsession with not pronouncing the "u" in words is baffling. does she think if she doesnt pronounce it people wont know she's from doncaster??? it doesnt make her sound posh, it makes her sound like an idiot

I live 15 miles from Donny now but I lived in Doncaster when I was younger. NOBODY talks like her.

I’m going to ask my American colleague to listen to her because I swear the accent is a result of her watching US tv shows 24/7

She is doing this dumb accent to sound more refined but it has the opposite effect. It must be exhausting to carry this facade up. Cant wait for her vegas flogs to see if she adopts a west coast accent when renewing her bowels!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cant wait for that pose she does with her looking down to the side and holding a bit of her dress up. You know she’s been practicing these poses for months and they never look good.

• Haha
Cant wait for that pose she does with her looking down to the side and holding a bit of her dress up. You know she’s been practicing these poses for months and they never look good.
The pose where she looks down and parts her curtain like hair - and sticks one foot out - hovering it above the ground ? 😂

• Haha
Trying to sound refined?!? Haha! I’m sure it’s that. I am southern, live midlands and have patchy knowledge of the variety of northern accepts - but I have never heard that prodact thing before! Glad to hear I’m not alone! Now.. if that is what she considers refined…. There’s hope for the best of us!

Oh word the dress.. in the video where she collects it, and tries it on, is that the after or before? Don’t mean to be well, mean? But the puckered fabric on the bust looks like it hasn’t even been altered? It’s too tight across her stomach (she knows as she os now after shape wear suggestions - though didn’t she make a really useful ?! Shapewwear review video recently? And the split? It doesn’t hang correctly, after having been done. I wouldn’t be happy anyway..
If this dress makes it to vegas I’ll be surprised! Well makes it - and is worn there! She’ll prob have to go on a vegas-sy dress shopping spree when she gets there as she won’t be happy with the ones she takes (out of the hundreds she probably tries and bought overall..)

Funny girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a few places in Vegas that rent dresses and tuxedos - they look like really expensive dresses too (to buy) but, they have dresses at $90 and upwards to hire for the day

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.