Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that weird video live thing this for morning?! About being ashamed of havibg a hangover?! Err don’t do it then? Or do it - just don’t film yourself talking rubbish whilst still hungover! Novel idea?!
I mean it doesn’t really form part of the “curated” “edit” these fake ass vloggers want us to see, (and mik thinks she’s got the self restraint to be one of these elegant classy vloggers?! Haha!), but it’s real. It’s just the rubbish she spills when she’s sober is cringey enough, let alone half drunk.

Her bowel renewal that lee has to come along to..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another live video drinking monster in the car. It's odd how when she has spare time she sees it as an opportunity to talk about herself.

Another live video drinking monster in the car. It's odd how when she has spare time she sees it as an opportunity to talk about herself.
...She's got an old 'operite' hoover in the car...........I'm 'ashooooming' she means 'upright'?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder what her big worry was that she had to wake Shane up to talk to him about? Maybe her comment about the lady with cancer? Realisation her queen tattoo has morphed into a smOdge?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder what her big worry was that she had to wake Shane up to talk to him about? Maybe her comment about the lady with cancer? Realisation her queen tattoo has morphed into a smOdge?
Peculiar to make a thing of if you’re not going to elaborate. But even more odd that she made out that she doesn’t often ever TALK to her husband in that manner. I must talk to my husband like that ever day. We’ll both have a winge about family, money, diy, you know, everything, because I guess that’s what you do when you’re married.

Also that hangover shame is less when she’s got drunk with her husband. Very odd. Does he make her feel bad for drinking with mates? Really weird that. Everyone gets that slight regret if you’ve got a bad head the following day. But I wouldn’t avoid going out with friends because of that. Just drink a bit less, call it a night at 11pm, stay of the Jägers and just have a few beers or ciders??

Reactions: 4
That whole video was bizarre. Like it was some type of therapy session for her.

Did Shane make a comment about her drinking or behaviour? She then went on to say how she thinks her and Shane are the real thing now and that they might be together long term? Trouble in ikea paradise

That whole video was bizarre. Like it was some type of therapy session for her.

Did Shane make a comment about her drinking or behaviour? She then went on to say how she thinks her and Shane are the real thing now and that they might be together long term? Trouble in ikea paradise
You’d think she would have thought they were the real deal 10 years ago when they got married? You don’t usually get married thinking it’ll be a short term thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What the fock? The titles, the fact she uploaded two podcasts yesterday and the descriptions just being a link to another podcast?!

Screenshot_20221004-193614_Spotify.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says dogs when she goes to her parents? Have they got another dog?

Reactions: 1
She says dogs when she goes to her parents? Have they got another dog?
Seems like her parents have yes, as in her weekly vlog where she stayed over she said that buddy was in bed with Milo and that she had molly (I believe that’s what she called it) on the sofa with her. Then she panned to complete darkness which I think was supposed to be showing us a dog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That video with the comments about how much she’s in love with lee (or along those lines), about a big worry that she’ll tell us about but not tell us about, paranoia suddenly about being a selfish cow who only ever does things for herself - hot her family or kids.. she’s reading here. Money on it! She’s trying to one by one counter all our points here - clear as day! I knew what she was up to. Somedays I’m doing maths homework with my children, somedays im this, I’m that… yea , not like most days you do the bare minimum with your kids and your husband does it all, is it?! Hold on tight khila!

• Heart
I don't think she was ever cut out to be a mother. At least she seems to treat her baby niece a lot better than she treated Milo. Looking back on that time, I think she had something post natal going on and Milo had reflux (???) ..something like that. But, it always seemed that she was always complaining on camera whilst her baby was screaming in the background........

That video with the comments about how much she’s in love with lee (or along those lines), about a big worry that she’ll tell us about but not tell us about, paranoia suddenly about being a selfish cow who only ever does things for herself - hot her family or kids.. she’s reading here. Money on it! She’s trying to one by one counter all our points here - clear as day! I knew what she was up to.
On the money with that 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Todays vlog was weird. She's in 'soch a weird mood. A real fonk'. I'd be in a fonk if I hadn't washed my hair as well.

The random clip of her holding the baby and pulling a weird face, what was that about? I can't imagine holding my niece or nephew and when they're sleepy and starting to fuss thinking 'I know, I'll just whip my phone out and film this to share with a bonch of strangers'.

Whenever I've got a long dress altered I've had to take the shoes with me so that they know how long it needs to be. But somehow she's had it taken up and still hasn't decided on her shoes!? And she's still buying more dresses to try on 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Today's Primark haul .......lots of references about Vegas (and New York) and lots of words ending in 'y'

Cardigan - y
Clearance - y
Sheepskin - y
Pattern - y
Christmas - y
Vintage - y
Velvet - y
Festive - y
Horoscope - y

That 'altered wedding dress' - is still pulling around her middle - it's got weird diagonal pulling now she's had a slit put in it...........

Last edited:
  • Haha
The dress isn’t great. Looks very cheaply made. The slit has made it all puckered on the side seam. One cup shows loads of pulls, it doesn’t sit as flat as the other side. The seam in the cup gives an oddly placed pointy nipple look.

I don’t the the stark black and white Shane is wearing goes with her blosh coloured dress and green shoes.

9634941A-0E8F-4A5E-A7CF-FE2EC01D5817.jpeg

I can’t believe she’s STILL buying dresses!

• Haha
Nice watching her buy sex clothes for the bowel renewal. Interesting how she has cashed in a top cash back voucher again so she can go shopping.

Of course she bought a snoodie for milo last time she went to Primark and now thinks ella might like one too?

The V panel under her bOst emphasises her stomach (or shelf as she likes to call it) it looks a bit maternity-y. Tbh I would still be buying dresses if I bought that it’s horrible 🙈

• Haha
Today's Primark haul .......lots of references about Vegas (and New York) and lots of words ending in 'y'

Cardigan - y
Clearance - y
Sheepskin - y
Pattern - y
Christmas - y
Vintage - y
Velvet - y
Festive - y
Horoscope - y

That 'altered wedding dress' - is still pulling around her middle - it's got weird diagonal pulling now she's had a slit put in it...........
Lots of made up comparisons too. Like saying how a wreath is a reasonable price and her dad has one from House of Fraser that probably cost him about £70. Just talking robbish. Also a reference to 'last minute' Halloween outfits..... it's weeks away yet!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.