Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont watch her main channel anymore but i sometimes watch the vlogs
The last one about Vegas nails always chaotic and uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 5
Todays newest ailment is malar bags under her eyes… she couldn’t possibly just have normal under eye bags from not eating or sleeping properly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its pretty sad that her life is so empty she needs to self diagnose factious ailments to give herself something to talk about. She should count herself lucky that she doesnt achoooally have anything wrong with her or her kids :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly if she looked after herself properly, ate healthy and had proper routines and got some fresh air on a regular basis… she’d probably look a lot and feel a lot different?? No treatment is worth it if you’re not going to change your lifestyle

Reactions: 8
I've never seen anyone e else's hair look so bad when it's tied up!

And her house is just a shambles!

Reactions: 6
It's the way she looks up to the camera at the end, it's very 'look mum, I'm doing it!'.

Also, 'it's just who I am' is the catchphrase of annoying/bitchy/rude/entitled people everywhere.

Reactions: 10
I think Mik's Netflix is broken? It looks like she might be watching the funeral?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mik having a smashing family day out in Meadowhall in today’s vlog. Her and Shane act so awkward together, like they’re trying to force conversation about how nice a pair of trainers were or the material a backpack was made from. You’d think she was meeting a cousin she doesn’t see very often, she has nothing in common with and they don’t know what to say to each other.

Featuring her niece more and giving out her name. Just doesn’t sit well with me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Odds on that when mik took her niece out and people made comments did she correct them to say she was her niece….

• Haha
Her 'New Look Shop With Me' - is fifteen minutes of Khila maniacally grabbing many garments and comparing them to Zara, Top Shop or Primark.....and she doesn't buy anything - she goes home to order from the website!

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure she orders online so she can use Klarna rather than actually paying. She does it so often even when she’s seen stoff she likes in store. There’s no other reason you’d choose to wait & pay for delivery otherwise.

Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure she orders online so she can use Klarna rather than actually paying. She does it so often even when she’s seen stoff she likes in store. There’s no other reason you’d choose to wait & pay for delivery otherwise.
She normally sends everything back anyway so this make sense.
It’s scary how massive klarna is becoming. I was in b and m yesterday and there’s signs at the till saying they now offer it in store.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She normally sends everything back anyway so this make sense.
It’s scary how massive klarna is becoming. I was in b and m yesterday and there’s signs at the till saying they now offer it in store.
Well I know where I’m going on my lunch… kidding well I’m actually going to b&m to get lamp but klarna won’t be involved 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.