Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were going through early menopause it would piss me off so much if one of my friends started talking about it so flippantly as if they were going through the same thing!

Reactions: 5
Why is she so convinced she's going through the menopause? She says that her and a few friends all think they're menopausal. It would be extremely rare for this to happen, only 1% of women experience menopause before 40 and that's often because of surgery or medication. She's 36 years old and because she feels warm and couldn't think of a word she's obsessed with this idea.
I’ve said it before she’s jumping on the band wagon. Other YouTuber Toni Interiors has spoken recently about being peri menopausal and she’s only 40ish. She’s copying her vlogs a lot. Just wish she would stop with the self diagnosis and see her GP! She claimed a few weeks back that she would stop with her moaning and negativity and she’s failed! I haven’t watched since her eye picking and rolling it between her fingers! I just get updates here 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What is she like?! Is it a follow on from its ems diagnosis?! Like the shared Halloween/autum decoration videos.. is this what people do nowadays?! When they have too much ££ and time?!

Reactions: 3
Did Mik get bored of ADHD and feel the need to jump onto a new thing with the menopause thing?

Reactions: 7
I’ve just spent 15 minutes watching her walk to a postbox (& another) whilst saying how fantastic it is and then there’s no room in either for her parcel??? Surely you’d just scrap that bit no?? This sort of tit happens to me all the time to be honest…. I’m not sure anyone wants to watch me doing it though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does anyone want to buy one of her mugs/mogs/mugs/mogs, she actually pronounced it differently each time she said it, how??

• Haha
What is it with her listening to other people and just taking their diagnosed conditions as her own? Has she ever been diagnosed with anything because she just self diagnoses every little thing from other peoples proper diagnosed issues

Reactions: 6
Judging by the thombnails it looks like she filmed a live, a vlog and a shopping video all on the same day? So that's basically a whole day of chattering away to herself.

• Haha
'Bobble Jogs'........and 'bosses vs cars'..........and then 'black mom' (captions - instead of mug. She's treading on very thin ice by mispronouncing names).

WTF is she talking about that 'bosses' have the same footprint as cars? Is she totally insane? Buses are more than two feet wider than a car......(she's been listening to podcasts that we are in a 'simulator' ....and it doesn't add up that four people can sit on a bus that's the same footprint as a car - she'd as crazy as a box of frogs - I stg!

I’ve never known a dog to have so many ailments as that dog. Ours has been the vets once in 9 years for a bee sting as a puppy.

Weird the ‘worth meeting Op with your husband’ comment because he bought her lOnch. Do they not share mOch? Why is that a big deal?

She was at it again with her DOnkin donuts lemonade is ‘perfection’. Is it not jOst lemonade? I swear she jOst lorves those cOps for their obnoxious ice rattling noises. Also her ‘delicious’ Morrisons own brand microwave lasagna. Leave it out Mik. I jOst can’t take any of her food reviews seriously the way she describes anything and everything as delicious.

Beans on crackers anyone? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would love to know what the PR people who send her stuff think of her.

Like in the Primark video she goes 'I've never tried Primark perfumes, apart from the ones they sent to me', and then I think she says she immediately lost them. Some PR people went to the effort of sending her that and it's just been completely disregarded, she even forget she'd ever tried them.

Would love to know what the PR people who send her stuff think of her.

Like in the Primark video she goes 'I've never tried Primark perfumes, apart from the ones they sent to me', and then I think she says she immediately lost them. Some PR people went to the effort of sending her that and it's just been completely disregarded, she even forget she'd ever tried them.
I tried the Jo Malone dupes - I know they were cheap (are they still doing them?) - they were similar but, not spot on ...and the scent lingered for about half an hour. I love Jo Malone as they last !

Has she ever discussed perfume on her channel ? Why do I think she might smell a bit fusty....like the old tea towel my hubby uses for fishing....?

I also thought it was weird that Shane bought her lonch......do they have separate accounts??? I might be old fashioned but, we've always shared everything.....

• Haha
Yeah they have separate because her husband likes to save money I think she talked about it in her debt video

I also thought it was weird that Shane bought her lonch......do they have separate accounts??? I might be old fashioned but, we've always shared everything.....
Yes they do. I think they have a joint account for the bills but they have separate money for everything else.
Each to their own but I find it a bit odd. Probably because she’s terrible with money to be honest and he doesn’t want to get stuck with her debt. I think she’s said before he’s very careful with his money

Why does anyone want to buy one of her mugs/mogs/mugs/mogs, she actually pronounced it differently each time she said it, how??

Anyone who buys one is a bleeping mog by my standards

I’ve never known a dog to have so many ailments as that dog. Ours has been the vets once in 9 years for a bee sting as a puppy.

Weird the ‘worth meeting Op with your husband’ comment because he bought her lOnch. Do they not share mOch? Why is that a big deal?

She was at it again with her DOnkin donuts lemonade is ‘perfection’. Is it not jOst lemonade? I swear she jOst lorves those cOps for their obnoxious ice rattling noises. Also her ‘delicious’ Morrisons own brand microwave lasagna. Leave it out Mik. I jOst can’t take any of her food reviews seriously the way she describes anything and everything as delicious.

Beans on crackers anyone? 🤢
I boaked at the “deeelishus” Morrisons lasagne too.

Reactions: 4
Yes they do. I think they have a joint account for the bills but they have separate money for everything else.
Each to their own but I find it a bit odd. Probably because she’s terrible with money to be honest and he doesn’t want to get stuck with her debt. I think she’s said before he’s very careful with his money
Gotta say I love having our accounts that way.
We each have a current account and saving account and then a shared account

Pay day, we each pay all the big money in and each transfer into our savings, then the rest of the money is all for play really.
Makes budgeting so easy

And, being railway like us Mik will be paid four weekly not monthly, so if you budget we'll enough that 'free month' is pretty handy.

I think most younger couples have their own accounts and the joint is just for shared purchases and bills etc!

My husband and I have separate accounts, not even a joint account for bills. He has some direct debits, I have others. But there's no "your money/my money" or "it's your turn to pay" mentality. It's never even been a thing we discussed, or an issue. It just works for us. It's never occurred to me it's odd to be honest.
I'd like to class us as a younger couple but not sure we qualify 😭🙈

She has only ever talked about one perfume in the what ten years I’ve watched her and you guessed it it’s a discontinued givenchy perfume she brings out for a favourites vid twice a year! She must smell awful with how greasy and dirty her clothes are. Remember she did that sponsored silk pillow advert a few months ago, miss over pronunciation loves putting perfume on for bed and feeling all boooojeeee

The separate accounts with a joint one for bills all makes total sense. But for a copple who’ve been married 10 years, for her to make soch a mention of her husband buying lonch just seemed off. Is he that tight that she’s the only one buying the family’s takeaways?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.