Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The separate accounts with a joint one for bills all makes total sense. But for a copple who’ve been married 10 years, for her to make soch a mention of her husband buying lonch just seemed off. Is he that tight that she’s the only one buying the family’s takeaways?
Probably thinks it makes them see more in love in the run up to their vegas shite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't know why I watch anymore. It's just self indulgent rambling about absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 10
Just why?!?! Why take a pic of yourself in a grotty cardi with incredibly messy hair to ask about an itchy ear?
I only watch her insta stories now, I have no desire to seek her out elsewhere as the stories are random and dull enough for to not want anymore.

Attachments

Why does the always throw and slam her food shopping round so aggressively?!

The whole way through that vlog all I could see were her splayed hands, don’t know why it riles me op like it does. It’s too moch. Like raving about them T-shirts in Asda, overly expressive, splayed hands and pointing with her pinky out. For a basic mens £3 T-shirt? No.

Reactions: 6
Her nail artist really isn’t good. They’re so thick and chunky! Not what you want from acrylics. No wonder she’s so cheap.

Just why?!?! Why take a pic of yourself in a grotty cardi with incredibly messy hair to ask about an itchy ear?
I only watch her insta stories now, I have no desire to seek her out elsewhere as the stories are random and dull enough for to not want anymore.
Omg this is such classic Mikhila.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don't know why I watch anymore. It's just self indulgent rambling about absolutely nothing.
I've not even clicked on her last 4 or 5. Can tell from the thumbnails it's the same ramblings as usual. Not watched a full video for weeks, i was skipping chonks. Maybe this her master plan, bore the trolls away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like her body needs a trip to a drive-in car wash.

Why is she now pronouncing colours COLLARS. Her engagement is terrible wonder why. Her makeop chat 2303 watches but only 100 likes woah

I think she’s just lazy! Can’t be arsed to book in regularly and will blame ADHD for her indecisive about having to have a colour… she just likes to be a mess!

I remember my daughter having a nail kit when she was around 13 with nail stickers in them - including stars .....Khila's nails remind me of that!

I remember when I got married - I had acrylics with a French manicure and embellishment on my ring finger only. I remember on our honeymoon (boating holiday) - my nails kept coming off whilst mooring up and I just ripped each one off 😂

• Sick
She is the strangest person. Talking about how she is sad about her the vow renewal being over when its weeks away from even happening? She spends her life wishing it away never being happy no wonder she feels sad all the time. What is the bet the day she gets back she will be full on vlogmas eve mode buying trees for the snOg and erecting light up santas in her front garden :ROFLMAO:

Her wrist tattoo is so distracting, it looks like a black smudge of something that she needs to wash off. The placement bothers me too.

Also, how does she not get bored talking about the same stuff over and over. Repeating herself in every video.

Last edited:
I do believe Khila is American as it seems to be groundhog day with every upload

We have 'the most repurchased stoff' ...AGAIN!

No7 foundation in Calico
Hourglass powders
Nars Sex Appeal blush ....and because she's 'hit pan' - she orders another on screen! What a waste of money. She says she's scared the blosh will break during her flight to vegas. Just wait and see if it does first ffs!
Nyx eyebrow pencil
Too Faced Natural eyes palette (I don't know why she raves about Too Faced eyeshadows...she's obviously not tried Pat McGrath and Natasha Denona. She raves about UD too - I used to be a fan but, there's much better palettes out there for the money or less(the Beauty Bay own brand palettes are amazing!)
She ended up getting the Dior lip maximiser
...and finally the Morphe setting mist. I skipped through the skincare and shampoo .......

• Haha
I do believe Khila is American as it seems to be groundhog day with every upload

We have 'the most repurchased stoff' ...AGAIN!

No7 foundation in Calico
Hourglass powders
Nars Sex Appeal blush ....and because she's 'hit pan' - she orders another on screen! What a waste of money. She says she's scared the blosh will break during her flight to vegas. Just wait and see if it does first ffs!
Nyx eyebrow pencil
Too Faced Natural eyes palette (I don't know why she raves about Too Faced eyeshadows...she's obviously not tried Pat McGrath and Natasha Denona. She raves about UD too - I used to be a fan but, there's much better palettes out there for the money or less(the Beauty Bay own brand palettes are amazing!)
She ended up getting the Dior lip maximiser
...and finally the Morphe setting mist. I skipped through the skincare and shampoo .......
Judging my the state of her she uses lube for skin care abd baby oil for shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I tried to watch the latest video but I got stuck at "soch a sobtle blosh". I'm from Yorkshire. Nobody talks like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.