Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how they’ll just get rank in front of the window…. Let it all go mik…. If you’ve had success on vinted, sell the lot
They'll get bleached by the direct son-light (photodegradation from uv rays .......she could slather them in spf I suppose)....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
every single year she is so excited for september. its because the kids are at school for sure

Are you northern? Maybe not so obvious if not local?

Sometimes when I need a giggle, I go rewatch her "I went back" vlog where she's getting her hair done and whilst in the hairdressers she talks in a true local accent. I highly recommend listening to that for A- a laugh and B- to see why her pronunciation seems laboured and fake.

For someone who has lived their whole life in Doncaster and was brought up by parents who collect beer mats to stick on the walls... it's just doesn't seem a genuine way of speaking. Some of her pronunciations sound like she's trying to be posh/middle class and at other times she's completely reinvented the word, subtitles often misinterpret her.
one thing that stuck out to me is she pronounced "plant" like "plahnt" in one of her videos which absolutely no northerner on the planet does

Reactions: 7
What she’s forgetting is, if Ella is enrolled in 6th form or college… she’s not going to be in school like she was in year 11. She didn’t post anything about her results or hasn’t mentioned what she’s doing (suppose she wouldn’t because she doesn’t want to be on the Internet)

Reactions: 1
I think she’s trying to whiten her teeth with them strips for her wedding as suddenly she has noticeable white marks on her top teeth (decalcified enamel) and the rest look grey and smOshed together

Reactions: 5
Is she drunk in that last video? It's like she has a drink and has no one to talk to. So goes on a live and just talks at the screen. Also how rude is this comment back to her subscriber? She should be ashamed at the way she speaks to the people who watch her videos, give her constructive feedback and contribute to her income 😠

IMG_20220831_071053.jpg
IMG_20220831_071018.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Between me going to bed and waking up this morning she's uploaded no fewer than 3 videos. Definitely not clicking on a 40 minute long video when it doesn't say in the title or thombnail what it even is? Sounds like it's just her drinking and rambling.

Reactions: 4
Also (sorry for double post), in her vlog did she wash her hair, then do a 10 min workout with her hair still wet? Then put it up in a bun which would have been wet sweaty hair? How can she not plan to get up, do her workout THEN wash and dry her hair? It's honestly disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Sorry, why does she need a clothes rail when she has that huge wardrobe? Who balances a Kallax unit on a clothes rail!!!??? Why does wearing a beige t shirt make her feel like she should be saying something profound!? Does she think dragging furniture around will be helping her stiff neck?

I need a wine after watching that vlog.

Boffing a fot scrob and using a pommice stone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's drunk on that live. Pissed by herself on a Tuesday night clearly lonely with no one to talk to. She's a loser, she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, what was that live?? I haven’t watched. She made it sound liked she’s about to make a big reveal but i guess it was just her talking about another US tv show ??

Reactions: 3
Is she drunk in that last video? It's like she has a drink and has no one to talk to. So goes on a live and just talks at the screen. Also how rude is this comment back to her subscriber? She should be ashamed at the way she speaks to the people who watch her videos, give her constructive feedback and contribute to her income 😠

View attachment 1541894View attachment 1541895
She's a rude condescending basic witch.... and it's that attitude that makes these threads move as quickly as they do, just in case she reads here and wonders why so many people dislike her. She's right about growing apart from her subs though, they've stopped watching her.

Yeah, what was that live?? I haven’t watched. She made it sound liked she’s about to make a big reveal but i guess it was just her talking about another US tv show ??
Yes and a lot of her 'me me me' talk. She seems to have beer goggles for herself

She doesn't understand how Beauty Pie works (I was a member for a year when they first started and it was rubbish). Khila says she wants to order as 'moch stoff' as she can with her first order. However, there are strict rules in place. You're only allowed to order (first order before subscription kicks in) £129 worth of the FULL price item - Beauty Pie give you an elevated retail price, for eg their 3 pack spf should sell for £105, members pay £36. So, for your first order, if you ordered the spf, £105 is deducted from your 'allowance' - leaving a balance of £24...which would most probably roll over to the next month as there's hardly anything at £24 at retail price. I am pretty sure that the postage is also factored into the monthly spend limit too (apart from the first month where the postage is free - then it becomes something ridiculous like £10+ - even if it's just a lipstick). I was disappointed with the makeup section - supposedly 'high end' copies.....but, they weren't

Forgot to add that the yearly spend limit is £3000....so, if you go for the £200 skincare products - you'll only be able to buy 15 products throughout the year.......and there's the subscription fee on top - so, customers are thinking they're getting a bargain but, in actual fact, they want you to spend £450+ over the course of a year - plus the £59 subscription fee .....and the option to 'upgrade' ...and the extortionate postage on top. So, customers aren't saving much

Went on Trust Pilot to check reviews - no positive reviews for two years. The recent reviews are 1 star...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She doesn't understand how Beauty Pie works (I was a member for a year when they first started and it was rubbish). Khila says she wants to order as 'moch stoff' as she can with her first order. However, there are strict rules in place. You're only allowed to order (first order before subscription kicks in) £129 worth of the FULL price item - Beauty Pie give you an elevated retail price, for eg their 3 pack spf should sell for £105, members pay £36. So, for your first order, if you ordered the spf, £105 is deducted from your 'allowance' - leaving a balance of £24...which would most probably roll over to the next month as there's hardly anything at £24 at retail price. I am pretty sure that the postage is also factored into the monthly spend limit too (apart from the first month where the postage is free - then it becomes something ridiculous like £10+ - even if it's just a lipstick). I was disappointed with the makeup section - supposedly 'high end' copies.....but, they weren't

Forgot to add that the yearly spend limit is £3000....so, if you go for the £200 skincare products - you'll only be able to buy 15 products throughout the year.......and there's the subscription fee on top - so, customers are thinking they're getting a bargain but, in actual fact, they want you to spend £450+ over the course of a year - plus the £59 subscription fee .....and the option to 'upgrade' ...and the extortionate postage on top. So, customers aren't saving much

Went on Trust Pilot to check reviews - no positive reviews for two years. The recent reviews are 1 star...
Thanks for explaining it, I've always thought it sounded like a scammy brand. She'll end up with a massive amount of unused prodocts... something else she can bring out of her drawers, twice a year, once expired, to use in her "favourites" videos even though she clearly doesn't use it.

She was acting so weird in that youtube live, almost like she was pretending to be someone else. Drunk yes, but also seemed to be playing a character. A very sad lonely woman.

I've also noticed her teeth a few times, looks like she's painted them white around the edges.

Reactions: 7
She got some whitening toothpaste in the cherry’s haul which has baking soda in it, she said lee and her were to roate it with sensitive toothpaste…. I bet she’s been lying with it on her teeth hence why it looks painted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She got some whitening toothpaste in the cherry’s haul which has baking soda in it, she said lee and her were to roate it with sensitive toothpaste…. I bet she’s been lying with it on her teeth hence why it looks painted
She’ll be using it like that Peaches and cream cleanser. Caking it on overnight or something knowing her 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.