Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest, she’s not exactly the prettiest herself. I don’t see these photos looking like what she’s wanting from them.
She’s built this up for so long now she’s going to end up so disappointed after. She implies she’s doing her own hair and makeop. Her lank greasy air dried waves are going to look terrible. She’s robbish at doing her own makeop day to day, so whatever she does is going to look bad in photos all shiny and likely an expired MUA foundation which won’t match her neck/chest. She’d be better paying for hair and makeop but she won’t.

All this before you consider how creased her dress will be post travel with her aversion to ever ironing or steaming. Whether she has the poorly fitting areas altered or length taken op… And how Shane will look with his closed mouth grimace, hiding his bad teeth but accentuating his thick lower gum. Likely wearing his standard uniform of v-neck tshirt and 2005 jeans.

Edited to add… # copple goals
EB20A976-9534-4704-B9A0-45FFCD52CD1C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she film bits of her vlogs in complete darkness?

She knows Shane is ugly so I bet he won't even feature in most of the photos.
He's got a face like a carpet fitter's knees!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Today's vlog, she's walking with Shane and she comments that it's warm and raining ...so it's like 'Florida rain'.....Shane responds 'it's nothing like Florida rain!' 😂

She's redecorating ..........

Reactions: 6
Today's vlog, she's walking with Shane and she comments that it's warm and raining ...so it's like 'Florida rain'.....Shane responds 'it's nothing like Florida rain!' 😂

She's redecorating ..........
I think shew been reading here and is trolling us. Also weird how after recent comments about their relationship today's vlog is seemingly dedicated to him. He took her for a walk by the dual carriageway, bought her a coffee in a takeaway cop and a burger from a van, deffo a keeper, clearly very moch in love, i feel so silly now for thinking they seem like siblings rather than a cople in lorve.

Also, she couldn't walk to the shop without a costa on the way there and burger on the way back. 20lbs, yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Milo looks exactly like Shane, I think she thought he would be a cute McCauley Culkin child, but I look at him and just see Shane (in the worst possible way).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Be honest guys, is there anyone else out there that DOESNT notice these so called weird pronunciations? Or is it just me ?? No hate to anyone lol just wondering. I just don’t hear anything untoward when she speaks?

Be honest guys, is there anyone else out there that DOESNT notice these so called weird pronunciations? Or is it just me ?? No hate to anyone lol just wondering. I just don’t hear anything untoward when she speaks?
I just don’t think he listens very much, does the classic mmmhmm, and a nod to her if she speaks to him on camera’

Reactions: 3
I don't really notice it but then I'm not from England so maybe I just can't hear the differences between how she speaks and how people from Doncaster generally speak. I do notice when she talks in a thicker accent around other people compared to when she's talking to the camera by herself though.

Reactions: 2
Are you northern? Maybe not so obvious if not local?

Sometimes when I need a giggle, I go rewatch her "I went back" vlog where she's getting her hair done and whilst in the hairdressers she talks in a true local accent. I highly recommend listening to that for A- a laugh and B- to see why her pronunciation seems laboured and fake.

For someone who has lived their whole life in Doncaster and was brought up by parents who collect beer mats to stick on the walls... it's just doesn't seem a genuine way of speaking. Some of her pronunciations sound like she's trying to be posh/middle class and at other times she's completely reinvented the word, subtitles often misinterpret her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There’s gonna be a serious come down from this Vegas trip, I can see it coming. Like someone else pointed out, she’s built it up so moch now it’s just gonna be disappointing.
Also Khila, please just buy a f***ing shoe rack. The Kallax hack in the hallway just doesn’t work

• Haha
Rearranged the cloffice again…

also why does she need a rail she has a wall full of wardrobes and wears the same 4 outfits on repeat..

D70509EA-C702-40B6-98CC-B31E669F8DDA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how they’ll just get rank in front of the window…. Let it all go mik…. If you’ve had success on vinted, sell the lot

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.