Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the live video was on while I was getting ready earlier. The wine was like a prop, it barely touched her lips when she took a sip. Its gross when people put their used and worn shoes on tables, touch the soles etc but her 'something blue' shoes appear to be green?!

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, in that haul video did she actually say that she doesn’t know if Colourpop are “still trading”? Colourpop, one of the biggest brands around, who have a new release pretty much every week? A supposed beauty blogger doesn’t know if they’re still around? She’s an absolute joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s selling quite a bit on vinted personally I would be reluctant to buy anything as she never appears to wash 🫣

Reactions: 6
Ladies (and gentlemen?), it's the 2nd of September. Where, oh where is bodget beauty mornth?
I am heartbroken we are deprived of a mornth of discontinued six yr old makeOp

Why did she delete her video on Instagram of her being lazy with the remote and uploaded it again? The first one got no comments and guess what the second didn’t either :ROFLMAO: what is going through her head? She is coming up to 40 as her next milestone birffffday and she thought we would want to see a video of her being lazy and unwashed on the couch. Twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am heartbroken we are deprived of a mornth of discontinued six yr old makeOp

Why did she delete her video on Instagram of her being lazy with the remote and uploaded it again? The first one got no comments and guess what the second didn’t either :ROFLMAO: what is going through her head? She is coming up to 40 as her next milestone birffffday and she thought we would want to see a video of her being lazy and unwashed on the couch. Twice.
She just gets more and more desperate for attention, it's pathetic.

Reactions: 3
Sorry, am I understanding correctly that this is finished? More pictures propped up at waist level.

Screenshot_20220902-205508_YouTube.jpg

Also..... wtf?
Screenshot_20220902-205647_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thats a bloody prison tray isnt it 😂 who the hell sees that and reckons a 10/11 yr old boy would love to use that?Would would choose to eat their dinner of that tray?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god that tray of food makes me wanna barf! It reminds me of eating your food off one of those metal countertops in an industrial kitchen 🤢🤢🤢 i’d take the bueno and run lol

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh god, my mother was a single mother of 4, working a full time job and never once did she serve up tinned pasta 😂 I’m very grateful

Reactions: 9
Be honest guys, is there anyone else out there that DOESNT notice these so called weird pronunciations? Or is it just me ?? No hate to anyone lol just wondering. I just don’t hear anything untoward when she speaks?
Really

Reactions: 2
Sorry, am I understanding correctly that this is finished? More pictures propped up at waist level.

View attachment 1549161
I swear there is not a room in that house she hasn’t forced that mirror into. It was on the floor in her box room, makeop room in her old, old house, never worked as a full length mirror. On the floor in the bedroom of the last house. This house it’s never been on the wall, but has been propped up in the living room, her old bedroom, new bedroom, Ella’s room, the snog/utility room corridor, the cloffice (cringe) and the garage. I want to go round there myself and hang it, landscape, at shoulder height above that kallax monstrosity. Then put that Marilyn print out for the bin men. Another picture that has only been hung low, above radiators in the living room and dining room.

I just don’t understand why she hangs them so low?! Is in an American thing I’m missing? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think its a height thing, she's short and too impulsive to get ladders/whatever she needs to hang frames at a more appropriate height.

Her hall is a mess. There's coats on the banister, shoes on the floor... what us that unit actually storing? It looks very homemade, and not in an impressive "wow i can't believe you made that" kinda way but in a "wtf is that eyesore" kinda way. Her hall dingy, cluttered, and cobbled together, changing the wall colour is the least of her worries.

She doesn't need more storage she needs less things to store.

Reactions: 5
Her hallway looks like my student house years ago. We got some free storage from someone’s mum and thought we were the tit.
In reality it looked like tit. But that didn’t matter because we just crashed at the house in between lectures, placements and nights out, we didn’t try to make a career of showing off our hovels to people on the internet - nor did we spend 90% of our time in our house like this woman does.

We also didn’t pretend to be American.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.